Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 11. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
All I imagine is QAU getting listed on bittrex, bitstamp or some other major exchange, so our roi is x 10 Smiley

To be honest btw bittrex will NEVER add it! I just know what Bill from bittrex add and what not! QUA will never add! If its addi can say only bow to qau team! 👍🏼
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What's the incentive for having QAU tokens anyway? 4M USD is not a lot of money, they could've probably raised that by themselves, or just invest personal net worth.
Activity: 51
All I imagine is QAU getting listed on bittrex, bitstamp or some other major exchange, so our roi is x 10 Smiley

It will happen, I'm sure Smiley For now, all we need to do is hodl, and wait for the quantum team to do their job Wink
Activity: 65
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Btw imagine guys QAU team buy for only 10% of btc they rise in ico to some safe icos that just happen and in 1-2 months make roi x 10 and then for that money buyback qau? 😜
No risk no fun and no rise! 👍🏼

Other way good traiders make easy 6-10% a month with arbitrage and other stuff with no problem 👍🏼

Remember that the Quantum Team's incentive is our incentive: QAU value to rise.

and just for the point of making conversation interesting......Is it really their incentive for QAU value to rise at this point? I mean greater price would mean they would have to spend more money on buybacks, isnt it? Or would bigger price bring more money for them for buybacks......just thinking....

Thought about it.
I think that if the QAU value rises then the liquidity pool value rises and that allows bigger earnings to be made through market making.
Now, since all QAUs value rises (QAUs in the liquidity pool & QAUs in exchanges), they need to spend more money to buyback the QAUs from the exchanges.
So if I'm right about the above, my question is: if the liquidity pool is bigger because QAU value rises, can they buyback more/less/same amount of QAUs from exchanges?

In my opinion it is not interesting how many QAU's are destroyed each month. It's more interested how much value is burned each month, and over the last few months it has been around $100k. Hopefully the yield from the liquidity pool will rise over time, but the amount of QAU's bought might go down. Still, that will translate into more value to the existing QAU's in circulation. Otherwise, if they keep the momentum with around 500k QAU burned each month, we'll run out of QAU in 13 years Wink
Activity: 50

and just for the point of making conversation interesting......Is it really their incentive for QAU value to rise at this point? I mean greater price would mean they would have to spend more money on buybacks, isnt it? Or would bigger price bring more money for them for buybacks......just thinking....

Thought about it.
I think that if the QAU value rises then the liquidity pool value rises and that allows bigger earnings to be made through market making.
Now, since all QAUs value rises (QAUs in the liquidity pool & QAUs in exchanges), they need to spend more money to buyback the QAUs from the exchanges.
So if I'm right about the above, my question is: if the liquidity pool is bigger because QAU value rises, can they buyback more/less/same amount of QAUs from exchanges?

Smiley I'm not selling - i believe in the project and the team. Guess since I'm hodling from the ICO (also bought quite a lot on exchanges) I'm a little bit anxious to see results. Yes yes I know it was quite a rise from the ICO, but lately the price is just stable - and news such as new webpage and the team did nothing (yet). Other tokens jump or fall with good or bad news, QAU doesent. Yes it stable, thats good, but I really thought the revelation of the team would attract buyers.

But of course people dont know about QAU, so marketing and bigger exchanges is a must. With so little volume, the price will only go down....
What we need is information on when QAU will be available on other exchanges. At least approximately. Look we are here to make money. Time in crypto moves fast. If QAU will not get listed on bigger exchanges price will not go up. If bigger exchange happens in lets say December....there is no point in holding, since you can make some money trading other currencies and then buy back QAU later.
As investors we need to know their future plans (it really should be in a roadmap). All we know that somewhere somebody said expansion to other exchanges......but Quantum team did not confirm that. It would be really reassuring to know they plan to access bigger exchanges and when.

They got lots to do for it and they are.
You never know when this rises to the moon, and it will.
So better hold, don't sell and be sorry later, happened to the best of us.
The new site was just up. The team is amazing. The video is amazing. The concept is amazing.
Now that the site is up they are free to focus on the other important to-dos.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
What we need is information on when QAU will be available on other exchanges. At least approximately. Look we are here to make money. Time in crypto moves fast. If QAU will not get listed on bigger exchanges price will not go up. If bigger exchange happens in lets say December....there is no point in holding, since you can make some money trading other currencies and then buy back QAU later.
As investors we need to know their future plans (it really should be in a roadmap). All we know that somewhere somebody said expansion to other exchanges......but Quantum team did not confirm that. It would be really reassuring to know they plan to access bigger exchanges and when.

Good luck with that, you can try buy back later, but I don't think price will get any lover. Remember, QAU tokens are geting destroyed not produced.
So couse there are no miners to dump,  whoever is selling will make only loss not profit. I am sure the team is working hard on QAU to be well known soon.
Website is ok... just we need more platforms: Bitstamp... Bittrex..? i hope we can get it...
I still think that we can hit 1$ till end of 2017... and around february to may around 3-5$...

Best of luck QUANTUM TEAM! we support you Smiley

With some more marketing and some more exchanges, I think it'll be possible to hit the $1 before the end of the year Smiley The B2B liquidity platform should help it rise even further in the new year. For now we just need to hodl Wink
Activity: 12
Website is ok... just we need more platforms: Bitstamp... Bittrex..? i hope we can get it...
I still think that we can hit 1$ till end of 2017... and around february to may around 3-5$...

Best of luck QUANTUM TEAM! we support you Smiley
the road map is rather weak I think. We should aim to work with online platforms to take quantum as a means of payment. Sorry for my English)

Hello Rams63,

as we have in our Roadmap. We are building online B2B liquidity platform - dynamic liquidity sharing platform. Our focus is on public blockchain technologies and crypto currencies/assts business, not like other ICO projects where they are just pushing blockchain "buzz words" in their projects to get their funds.

Quantum

Can you explain more what is the "B2B liquidity platform - dynamic liquidity sharing platform" ? Sounds very interesting.

I would also very much like to get more information about this. Does B2B imply partnership between Quantum and exchanges or it is other kinds of businesses?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum Project is now on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/25037800/

Nejc Bukovec (Co-Founder & Head of Business Operations): https://www.linkedin.com/in/nejc-bukovec-b1863914a
Damian Merlak (Liquidity pool manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/damijan-merlak-4a966716
Raluca Ivan (Finance Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/raluca-ivan-812b316a

Raluca Ivan is fake profile.

Quantum
Quantum Project is now on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/25037800/

Nejc Bukovec (Co-Founder & Head of Business Operations): https://www.linkedin.com/in/nejc-bukovec-b1863914a
Damian Merlak (Liquidity pool manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/damijan-merlak-4a966716
Raluca Ivan (Finance Manager): https://www.linkedin.com/in/raluca-ivan-812b316a
yeah some bigger exchange is necessary if we want the price to go up.

Anybody care to predict the price at the end of the month? Smiley

Somewhere around $1.5 . I think we'll see around $1 after the revelation, then some fluctuations, then some growth to 1.5. I'm guessing around $2-3 at the end of the year Smiley

#zarki i don´t think your predictions gonna come through without new bigger exchanges...

You're right, the marked is certainly not responding the way I predicted... quite the opposite unfortunately :/ I was hoping to see trading pairs on Bitstamp at least.
Activity: 3
Another typo under Project timeline: "Janaury 2017"

Guys you seriously need a copywriter.
Hello community Smiley

We apologize for our "english typos", we are computer engineers and sometimes we are a bit too fast on giving concrete answers from our heads, without checking them twice Smiley. This makes us legit?

But note taken! We will try to correct this in the future.

(not native english speakers) Quantum

Thanks Quantum Team!

I think and many many others agree that typos are very important!
As professional as you are, and we KNOW you are!
your writings are what the world sees and they have to look good!!

Even in the new steemit article there are typos at the end of it:
"If you find these informations useful PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMENT!"
should be
"If you find this information useful PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT!"

Please you can get someone to go through your publications before you release them. Meantime even so many text editors, online and offline, and even Google would alert you to fix typos like "informations" (there is no such word) and "COMENT" (no such word, needs another "M")

I don`t think steemit article was their doing.....Some steemit user posted it, they get paid based on upovotes and likes....
Pages:
Jump to: