Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 14. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
The company said somewhere that more, bigger exchanges will follow the new site release.
I would speculate Bittrex and/or Poloniex + other exchanges that have lots of cryptocurrencies and users using them
AND
Other strong exchanges that work closely with Ripple/XRP like Kraken... maybe Bitfinex.
Activity: 51
yeah some bigger exchange is necessary if we want the price to go up.

Anybody care to predict the price at the end of the month? Smiley

Somewhere around $1.5 . I think we'll see around $1 after the revelation, then some fluctuations, then some growth to 1.5. I'm guessing around $2-3 at the end of the year Smiley
Activity: 65
yeah some bigger exchange is necessary if we want the price to go up.

Anybody care to predict the price at the end of the month? Smiley
I have never seen more determined investors, no panic sellers, so many holders, no manipulation of price, i just love beeing apart of qau Smiley Cant wait for the announcement of the team, and hopefully soon some new exchanges..Wink

Bittrex would be nice Smiley I'm guessing it'll make more sense when the roadmap and the team is revealed, that could really make the price go up. I also saw them hinting about a keynote at some point
Activity: 11
I have never seen more determined investors, no panic sellers, so many holders, no manipulation of price, i just love beeing apart of qau Smiley Cant wait for the announcement of the team, and hopefully soon some new exchanges..Wink
New website could be up any time now Smiley QAU price did not get affected by yesterdays crash -- it's really promising!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
btw all look like smart buy support start...Wink
btw all since all coins/tokens dump 30-40% QAU is stable at 0.21$ approx..real good!

yeah tomm will be interested...let we see..in crypto shocking comine every day..Wink
It's gonna be interesting to see how the reaction on the market will be tomorrow, considering how much of a bad day it has been for crypto in general  Undecided I'm still going to hodl though  Cool
Buy as much QAU today btw 🤷🏻‍♂️😜
There's a lot of concern in the market at the moment regarding China's ICO ban. Is this going to affect QAU as well?

I dont think so..QAU is not an ICO anymore....it already released, so its an existing asset. China is banning ICO as in all new initial coin offerings...

Great Smiley Makes sense. I was just wondering since pretty much the whole market was in the red today, but I came to the same conclusion after checking up on a few other sources. Ended up buying some more before the reveal tomorrow -- I'm expecting big things Smiley

we all are Smiley
There's a lot of concern in the market at the moment regarding China's ICO ban. Is this going to affect QAU as well?

I dont think so..QAU is not an ICO anymore....it already released, so its an existing asset. China is banning ICO as in all new initial coin offerings...

Great Smiley Makes sense. I was just wondering since pretty much the whole market was in the red today, but I came to the same conclusion after checking up on a few other sources. Ended up buying some more before the reveal tomorrow -- I'm expecting big things Smiley
Activity: 50
Quantum Project / QAU is not Chinese whatsoever so...

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Im not trying to be a dick, but ins't xaurum a failed project that went from $200+ to $0.25 ?

Quantum is different project, but you are also wrong with Xaurum. It went from 200$+ to 0.25 because it was a split and you got 8000 xaurum for 1 and it's obviously that price cannot stay the same, but have to adjust. I think that no one lost money from this...

https://rico.xaurum.org/
Activity: 28
I mean , to have a market cap of 17 mln and you can't create a new website for 2 months, what does that tell me? time in crypto moves fast and you guys seem to going nowhere.There are part time devs on different coins that made a website in a week and its better than what you have now.This is one of those projects that will fade out.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
have it the online wallet like imtoken to add asset and send asset?

Hello,

QAU is Erc20 verified token, therefore we suggest you to use MyEtherWallet or similar wallets.

/Quantum
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
Im not trying to be a dick, but ins't xaurum a failed project that went from $200+ to $0.25 ?
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
have it the online wallet like imtoken to add asset and send asset?
Pages:
Jump to: