Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 20. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Quantum project would like to inform all clients that QAU is now available also on mobile app BLOCKFOLIO

Hello,
which other exchanges are you going to target?
Are there some plans on advertising the Quantum Project ?

With kind regards
Activity: 128
CONNECTING MARKETS
I just met with an old friend of mine in downtown San Francisco and talked about Quantum. It turned out funny because he happened to be the founder of the project and I didn't know about it. Anyway, I am happy to be invested in this ICO as there are so much great ideas going thru his head and he also created one of the largest bitcoin companies out there years ago, so I am confident this will be great success again.

Makes perfect sense to me.
While it doesn't show the Quantum Team on quantumproject.org yet (new website coming soon)
The Quantum Team has strong connection to at least Gatehub & Bitstamp teams, as I've shown in previous posts.

Hi,
How do you know that there will be a new website?

We would like to inform all clients that due some problems with design team we are planning to update our web page in August 2017.

Quantum project would like to inform all clients that QAU is now available also on mobile app BLOCKFOLIO
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
By the way, maybe I'm over-speculating here but connecting the dots I would like to suggest that the Quantum Project might just be in the business of being a "Connector" via the Interledger Protocol so many in the industry are super excited about & are adopting gradually, including Gatehub & Bitstamp (& ofcourse Ripple).
You can see a demo in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZgAbuzmPk

Look like you have real good infos...i hope its all real so its great for QAU holders 👍🏼
Activity: 280
I just met with an old friend of mine in downtown San Francisco and talked about Quantum. It turned out funny because he happened to be the founder of the project and I didn't know about it. Anyway, I am happy to be invested in this ICO as there are so much great ideas going thru his head and he also created one of the largest bitcoin companies out there years ago, so I am confident this will be great success again.

While it doesn't show the Quantum Team on quantumproject.org yet (new website coming soon)
The Quantum Team has strong connection to at least Gatehub & Bitstamp teams, as I've shown in previous posts.

Hi,
How do you know that there will be a new website?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

By the way, maybe I'm over-speculating here but connecting the dots I would like to suggest that the Quantum Project might just be in the business of being a "Connector" via the Interledger Protocol so many in the industry are super excited about & are adopting gradually, including Gatehub & Bitstamp (& ofcourse Ripple).
You can see a demo in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZgAbuzmPk
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Lol. too funny coming from "John Connor" most infamous altcoin dev  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Sounds like absolute bullshit, but I think there's a lot of promise in QAU with the deflationary aspect and liquidity pools.
Activity: 65
While I don't know the founder, what I will say is that according to CoinMarketCap data, of the top 100 currencies and assets QAU is one of only four that have bucked the trend and made gains in the last 24hours. I personally find this pretty encouraging as a sign that the Quantum Project's model is able to buck trends.

Agree... This project is the real thing, if it gets listed on some more exchanges... Top50 won't be hard to reach
Activity: 16
While I don't know the founder, what I will say is that according to CoinMarketCap data, of the top 100 currencies and assets QAU is one of only four that have bucked the trend and made gains in the last 24hours. I personally find this pretty encouraging as a sign that the Quantum Project's model is able to buck trends.
Activity: 1
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum project would like to inform that QAU has been listed to the CRYPTOCOMPARE

There's an error on the site "Current Supply 2,468,551,273.8 "

We have already notified CryptoCompare about the error.
Activity: 139
Quantum project would like to inform that QAU has been listed to the CRYPTOCOMPARE

There's an error on the site "Current Supply 2,468,551,273.8 "
CONNECTING MARKETS
Activity: 38
Check last report of Destruction event

https://www.coinjoker.com/quantum-destruction-event/

Excellent report and excellent crypto information web in the making. See you tomorrow  Cool

At 11 AM Cool
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency

Excellent report and excellent crypto information webspace in the making. Keep up the good work @cjoker! See you tomorrow  Cool
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Just found out that Damijan Merlak, Co-Founder & CTO of Bitstamp, is all over Quantum Project.
He retweets Quantum Project's accomplishments on Twitter and also likes Quantum Project's accomplishments on Facebook.

https://twitter.com/damijanmerlak

Omg! It's true!  Shocked Shocked Shocked I will go to buy some more QAU!  Grin

Well that took some time to discover  Wink

Very nice post. Its got all information i wanted Smiley

Any chance to send/post it to other sites that publishes crypto news? A little more marketing wouldnt hurt. I think the majority of cryptotraders dont know the awsomness of quantum project.
Activity: 38
I totally get that. And I´m very happy with the progress. Just trying to understand how/why will the destruction of tokens lead to price increase.
As I understands the market sets the price, the destruction itself has no real effect on the price, since there is a lot of QAU tokens in exsistence. Once the amount of QAU tokens fells and demand rises, the price will rise.
But what happnes when the Quantum team releases more tokens to the market?

As i said, i love the project, am very happy with the progress, just trying to get some more knowledge on how everything is supposed to work.....

For a better understanding you can find an explanation of buyback in the following link: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/buyback.asp

Thx for the link - very educational. Hope it will work.

is there any plan to expand to more exchanges?

CONNECTING MARKETS
2/3 of the coins in the pool of liquidity, they will be distributed later between holders of 1/3 of the coins?

⅓ of issued tokens was made available to early adopters during a presale period  -->  LIQUIDITY POOL: 2,417.32601558 BTC

⅔ of issued tokens were made to support to increase the size of liquidity pool in the future  -->  LIQUIDITY POOL: 2,417.32601558 BTC + Huh BTC
(the increased amount of funds (BTC) in the liquidity pool will speed up the destruction process of all tokens in existence (QAU))

Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buyback tokens at the best possible price available on open markets.
Pages:
Jump to: