Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 22. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
I have a question for the Quantum Project team,

The liquidity pool, does that also increase with each destruction as well?

I noticed, in the first destruction event, it was pretty much constant, with funds raised in the ICO.

Are there any plans to reinvest a percentage of funds via through your methods, to also raise the liquidity in proportion to black hole destruction events.

i.e. making sure that you create a perpetual system of scaling, where profits also grows the liquidity pool, to optimally scale future buybacks.

⅓ of all issued tokens was available to early adopters during a ICO period. All funds collected from the sale of Quantum tokens were injected into the liquidity pool and used to provide liquidity for different exchanges or any other crypto markets created in the future.

The rest (⅔) of issued tokens were made to support to increase the size of liquidity pool in the future to boost the ability to make markets as they grow larger and more liquid. The increased amount of funds in the liquidity pool will also speed up the destruction process of all tokens in existence and add more upside potential to the growth of the value of a single Quantum token.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Haha, what's with all these newbie accounts coming in and pumping QAU to the tune of a 1000% gain  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
yes i think this will go fast once listed on the bigger exchanges
Activity: 56
High Hopes for Quantum.

I predict:

$6 by end of 2017
$42 by end of 2018
$250> by 2019

Activity: 15
The site has earned. More information about the developers added.
I believe in the project. I think before the end of the year will be$ 10 cost token))
Activity: 106
I have a question for the Quantum Project team,

The liquidity pool, does that also increase with each destruction as well?

I noticed, in the first destruction event, it was pretty much constant, with funds raised in the ICO.

Are there any plans to reinvest a percentage of funds via through your methods, to also raise the liquidity in proportion to black hole destruction events.

i.e. making sure that you create a perpetual system of scaling, where profits also grows the liquidity pool, to optimally scale future buybacks.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
dude, deflation is happening.... what more do you want?
how much of a conspiracy theorist are you?
pessimist much?

Hey bud. I was a huge optimist until i got into crypto  Wink

And to be clear - want a FUCK TON more.

I want reports, transparency, screenshots, videos, names, some kinda proof they are doing what they say they are doing and aren't Bernie Madoff.

LISK does a semi-proper job at this as a few pure blockchain play, and one is the few.

Examples:

https://blog.lisk.io/financial-report-april-2017-53d326241955
https://medium.com/@MaxKordek/liquidation-strategy-60f055d75049

Otherwise, there is no chance this project lasts. It will deflate for a while as they dump on you and vanish. There are examples of this in bitcoin for the past 6-8 years. This is just another cycle.

I just decided to come in here and FUD because it was probably the worst example I've seen, and I enjoy market making so I really wanted to find a reason to invest.

Of course, why am i bothering. nobody will listen  Grin Good luck. Say what you want, I've said my piece and will leave now.
Activity: 12
I really do not know why some people see a conspiracy in this project. Quantum project realized their promises and I think they will keep doing that in the future. The first buyback was a lot bigger than I expected!!!

Quantum project just continue with great work also in the future and do not look at the skeptics at all!!!
i really believe in this project, really stable during the blood bath last weeks! only see this gaining in price.......but i also think a bit more marketing and communication of the devs with the community would be appreciated.
keep up the good work!
Activity: 7
What does it take to get these concerns addressed, devs?  Angry
Activity: 11
I am really glad that I invested in this project  Wink
Activity: 106
dude, deflation is happening.... what more do you want?
how much of a conspiracy theorist are you?
pessimist much?

no github, no escrow, investors should be careful

Where is the transparency with funds, how liquidity pool operates, who is operating this publicly, etc etc etc

there is none

i doubt this project lasts 24 months without more transparency. it's not simple to make markets and there is no proof they are even doing that.

some videos, maybe??

Agree with these concerns.  Those leading the Quantum Project need to come and address the public/investors. 

Today leaves us at the end of June, where the blockhole event is supposed to happen.  We are waiting.

I don't doubt they pay out for a while but with so few details you might as well just invest in HYIP or ponzis and have equal luck.

Zero detail in whitepaper about how they make money either. At this rate I doubt they could even explain market making. Probably bought their own token and bribed exchanges too. Would love to be proven wrong but such is the age.
legendary

Where is the transparency with funds, how liquidity pool operates, who is operating this publicly, etc etc etc

there is none

i doubt this project lasts 24 months without more transparency. it's not simple to make markets and there is no proof they are even doing that.

some videos, maybe??

Agree with these concerns.  Those leading the Quantum Project need to come and address the public/investors. 

Today leaves us at the end of June, where the blockhole event is supposed to happen.  We are waiting.

I don't doubt they pay out for a while but with so few details you might as well just invest in HYIP or ponzis and have equal luck.

Zero detail in whitepaper about how they make money either. At this rate I doubt they could even explain market making. Probably bought their own token and bribed exchanges too. Would love to be proven wrong but such is the age.
Quantum Project burns 506,943 QAU init's first destruction event. Check WEBSITE for more details.

Wohoooo  Cheesy  Thank you, Quantum Project for the follow-thru!!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum Project burns 506,943.00 QAU in it's first destruction event. Check WEBSITE for more details.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
This is just a appreciation post. First of all i would like to be honest i really felt bad when you set the rate 1800$ of bitcoin after ico and after few days bitcoin had become 2300$. I thought i may get a loss for investing in your ico but when you launched on livecoin i sold all my tokens at a x4 times i had bought it for. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your community and providing really good results.

there is none

some videos, maybe??

legendary

there is none

some videos, maybe??
Activity: 65
Page back online - but its the same as it was.....strange
should be their website update with hopefully some news and their first buy back and burning event results
Pages:
Jump to: