Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 21. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
I totally get that. And I´m very happy with the progress. Just trying to understand how/why will the destruction of tokens lead to price increase.
As I understands the market sets the price, the destruction itself has no real effect on the price, since there is a lot of QAU tokens in exsistence. Once the amount of QAU tokens fells and demand rises, the price will rise.
But what happnes when the Quantum team releases more tokens to the market?

As i said, i love the project, am very happy with the progress, just trying to get some more knowledge on how everything is supposed to work.....

For a better understanding you can find an explanation of buyback in the following link: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/buyback.asp
Activity: 139
2/3 of the coins in the pool of liquidity, they will be distributed later between holders of 1/3 of the coins?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I totally get that. And I´m very happy with the progress. Just trying to understand how/why will the destruction of tokens lead to price increase.
As I understands the market sets the price, the destruction itself has no real effect on the price, since there is a lot of QAU tokens in exsistence. Once the amount of QAU tokens fells and demand rises, the price will rise.
But what happnes when the Quantum team releases more tokens to the market?

As i said, i love the project, am very happy with the progress, just trying to get some more knowledge on how everything is supposed to work.....
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Btw ico price was 0.05$ so i dont see problem at all its still + 400-500%! 😜
They can burn 5 milion QAU but if somebody who buy at 0.05 dump  then price can still be 0.28$! 😜
Big problem is most not understand cryptocurrency!
Btw some coins i wait 2 year to make 500-1000% but some i did 10k % in 6 months 😎👍🏼 As i say welcome to cryptocurrency!
Nothing happen over night!
Can somebody please comment on how is this supposed to work.

Quote from Quantum webpage:
"Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back tokens at the best possible price available on the market. All tokens that will be bought back by the Quantum project will be sent to a black hole address and will get destroyed forever. The black hole address will be published on this website and will be auditable in real time. This process will decrease the amount of tokens in existence and increase the value of all other tokens still held by token holders".

The price on 30.06.2017 of QAU opened at 0.299399. This day the destruction took place. On 01.07 and 02.07 price opened at 0.28. The marketcap fell because of the destrucion and the price also went down.
So with each destruction Quantum loses marketcap. If the price stays the same or falls - of course.

So if the destruction was supposed to increse the value of QAU tokens - why didnt??
Activity: 50
Looks like the coinmarketcap data has already been corrected & updated to the after-burn figures.
Quantum project would like to inform all investors that there is a confusion on the coinmarketcap website in the circulation supply and total supply section.
The confusion has occurred because of destruction event and will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Thx for the info, just saw the data on coinmarketcap..... And didn't know what happened.
Is good to see  news coming fast from you....
Activity: 128
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum project would like to inform all investors that there is a confusion on the coinmarketcap website in the circulation supply and total supply section.
The confusion has occurred because of destruction event and will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 15
The main task of Quantum is to ensure the liquidity and deflationary models of its tokens as means of payment. Everything is simple and clear and this is the value Quantum and tokens for this and need tokens at all. Otherwise, why the heck are they? While other projects attract millions proclaiming fantastic the idea that not the fact that the implemented Quantum was created as a means of payment and exchange and, therefore, he has a bright future along with bitcoin, ETH, LTC, RIPLLE. And the guys moving toward my goals.
Just found out that Damijan Merlak, Co-Founder & CTO of Bitstamp, is all over Quantum Project.
He retweets Quantum Project's accomplishments on Twitter and also likes Quantum Project's accomplishments on Facebook.

https://twitter.com/damijanmerlak

Omg! It's true!  Shocked Shocked Shocked I will go to buy some more QAU!  Grin
Just found out that Damijan Merlak, Co-Founder & CTO of Bitstamp, is all over Quantum Project.
He retweets Quantum Project's accomplishments on Twitter and also likes Quantum Project's accomplishments on Facebook.

https://twitter.com/damijanmerlak
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The new Quantum website will be ready and online approximately this week.
It will also include the info about the Quantum Project team.

In the meantime you can all relax by:
- Remembering that EVERYTHING Quantum Project promised to deliver by now, they have.
- Escrow is Gašper Kenda, CEO of Xaurum project (VERY serious man).
- Gatehub's COO Gregor Gololicic says "We have build a partnership with Quantum project and knowing the team [Quantum Project's team] we have the needed trust in the project itself".
- Xaurum's CEO and Gatehub's COO would NOT destroy their good name and their company's good name by lying about knowing Quantum Project's team and by doing business with the Quantum Project.
- Again, the new website that includes info about the team will be ready and online approximately this week.

Personally I am happy to be an early investor who is invested even BEFORE the new site with the extra info is ready and online. Gašper Kenda & Gregor Gololicic statements + the actual partnership with Gatehub, which confirmed by Gatehub is intended to improve liquidity on Gatehub, are affirming enough.

I can say that QAU team really delivered what they promised before.
They haven't changed their rules even the plans for their tokens.
They have a reputable escrow to begin with, so I'm wondering why is it that up until now there were some posts that they had no escrow.
And to add, the dev of this project is still active and addressing concerns here even if he's just repeating himself most of the times.
Some of the questions were already asked, and answers can be found on their website.
To sum it up, this one, I believe is still one of the legit projects here.
The new Quantum website will be ready and online approximately this week.
It will also include the info about the Quantum Project team.

In the meantime you can all relax by:
- Remembering that EVERYTHING Quantum Project promised to deliver by now, they have.
- Escrow is Gašper Kenda, CEO of Xaurum project (VERY serious man).
- Gatehub's COO Gregor Gololicic says "We have build a partnership with Quantum project and knowing the team [Quantum Project's team] we have the needed trust in the project itself".
- Xaurum's CEO and Gatehub's COO would NOT destroy their good name and their company's good name by lying about knowing Quantum Project's team and by doing business with the Quantum Project.
- Again, the new website that includes info about the team will be ready and online approximately this week.

Personally I am happy to be an early investor who is invested even BEFORE the new site with the extra info is ready and online. Gašper Kenda & Gregor Gololicic statements + the actual partnership with Gatehub, which confirmed by Gatehub is intended to improve liquidity on Gatehub, are affirming enough.
Activity: 27
agree with greg, who are behing it?
I have faith in this project. Since i know who is behind it, i dont worry, but for majority of investors i think some more transparency is needed. Also some news about the project should be released on BTC related news sites, so more people would know about it.

And also any new exchanges in play?
Activity: 15
well shit not shit, and while all that is promised to do. And in the top 100 a few dozen tokens increased significantly in price. If they continue they will succeed. Another would be a roadmap and information about the developers have placed would be good.
Activity: 7
I advise you all to be careful, because this thing reeks of bullshit. I've personally dropped my bag.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
When ICO will start?

ICO already took place.  In the spirit of not wasting everyone's time reading your post, do some research next time.
Activity: 2
When ICO will start?
Can you tell us about the team of Quantum, experience, on what the earnings are built. The nearest plans for a couple of months. I want more transparency Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: