Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 5. (Read 161843 times)

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
All dead here right? Glad i sold when i had a chance. JPGagnon u fucking liar.

It's okay, you can buy back once the undead rises.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
All dead here right? Glad i sold when i had a chance. JPGagnon u fucking liar.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is this not caused by multi-pools tearing in? This happens when ever someone buy QBC and it reaches the top of X11 profitability list.

There is a difference of 30% between BID and ASK so every other transaction freaks out the math for no good reason. Will be nice to have real-time stats soon !! And then maybe I will rent the big rig of our favorite QBC curmodgeon again and watch the graph.

Not sure if I understood your point.

By the way, last week, I tried something (for the lols); I bought enough QBC to bring it's value right to the top of pool.TradeMyBit and placed a decent buy order at that price (was 79X Satoshi). As soon as their algorithm detected the profitability, their X11 miner jumped on QBC. I quickly removed my buy wall and went back down to 50X Satoshi where most of the orders were. TMB Pool still mined QBC for a good 10 minutes and found a bunch of blocks, which they dumped at a price they didn't expect.

Obviously it made the difficulty jump quite a bit.

Oh - and they removed QBC from their multi-port this week.

Case in point. -----^^^

I believe they removed it because its getting delisted tomorrow. Can't waste their customers' hash and next day have no venue to sell them. Smart of them... Gotta keep them graphs competitive Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Is this not caused by multi-pools tearing in? This happens when ever someone buy QBC and it reaches the top of X11 profitability list.

There is a difference of 30% between BID and ASK so every other transaction freaks out the math for no good reason. Will be nice to have real-time stats soon !! And then maybe I will rent the big rig of our favorite QBC curmodgeon again and watch the graph.

By the way, last week, I tried something (for the lols); I bought enough QBC to bring it's value right to the top of pool.TradeMyBit and placed a decent buy order at that price (was 79X Satoshi). As soon as their algorithm detected the profitability, their X11 miner jumped on QBC. I quickly removed my buy wall and went back down to 50X Satoshi where most of the orders were. TMB Pool still mined QBC for a good 10 minutes and found a bunch of blocks, which they dumped at a price they didn't expect.

Case in point. -----^^^
copper member

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Circonference.ca

This test was performed on April 20th, 2014, the day the file was launched.

Almost all wallets show warnings on virustotal.com.

Malwr.com does a somewhat better job of explaining why your average crypto wallet behaves like adware.

https://malwr.com/analysis/NjNhMjNiMzY5ODA0NGU5ZTk5NTEwZWU5YjU4NjMwYjU/

But of course, posting that wouldn't have the same FUDDY effect.

This area of work is too new to be properly analysed by free online websites. AVG et al. do not show quebecoin-qt.exe as malicious. The correct way to make this point is to do a proper code review on the source code at GitHub and post suspicious snippets with an explanation of WHY it is problematic. (see: https://github.com/JPGagnon/QBC)

I have put you on the ignore list and suggest others here do the same.
Circonference.ca

copper member
Talk about a roadblock for any new users...
I also notice weird difficulty fluctuations.

Circonference.ca
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Caulis ! Les grand shitcoin lives ! Shocked

:p

edit

Oh Scaaamnada ! We 50% premine + IPO for theeee ! (fatass sitting behind a keyboard pushin a ponziieeee)

edit II

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/22de0b18fe5a9b07fa29a3b6f51d129af657bae8cb2237c7e7620745ce62d20d/analysis/1403844981/
Circonference.ca

I will keep track of this issue. I also notice weird difficulty fluctuations. We will know for sure once we can see the hashrate progression.

If you have Québecoin please hod on to them there are plenty of people who are working on technical, practical, promotional and even silly fun things to bring value to this digital currency. Sure, not having an active dev is a huge hurdle but Québécoin belongs to us Smiley

Here's something for you guys who bravely mine Québecoin throught thick and thin!! We care about your investment!!

Activity: 60
      Best dev ever , comes back after 3-4 weeks to say nothing , a great coin idea with inovation and all you need for it to be a big succes, a coin with a social groupe integration past most coins , all that you want....
     The great but is that the lack of your activity has allready ruined this coin and the hope that it would ever pick up is a insane thing to say.
     I thank you JP for the lack of interest you have shown , I congratulate for all you have done , excuse my sarcasam.
copper member
Is there still issues with the wallet? Would a new user who download it from QBC.io need to manually create config file?

Edit: Tested it. Downloading a fresh wallet from QBC.io wont event sync with the blockchain. Need to create conf file and add the nodes.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I don't get it...who is bashing quebec?

I am born and live here for as long as I can remember...I could give less of a shit about any of the stuff that is posted in this thread...that has nothing to do with QuebecCoin.
Grow some balls and get you head out of the gutter...I am not insulted at all by any of the remarks in this thread....most are tongue in cheek...and well deserved...

Where the hell is the maple syrup to the IPO investors??
It is a small and stupid promise, but even that was NOT FULFILLED.

If someone with any ability has a brain, they would start working on QBC v2 asap.

I most certainly agree with this guy.
Circonference.ca
Thanks to Marie-Lynn for Bittrex support, I also messaged them as soon as I saw to tell them there is still active.

I still feel 'on the hook' for keeping them informed again and again and again to keep the coin listed.

It is imperative that you keep in touch with Bittrex Bill on a weekly basis and show progress here as to the development of the Android wallet.

Also perhaps say who is developing and why they are worth more than the usual suspects for developing X11-based Android wallets.

Also state if you are still interested in backing QBC all by yourself as it gradually falls to 1 satoshi. Or would rather be a part of a 8-10 people team whom, collectively, have time, interest and abilities to secure QBC over the next decade.

Marie-Lynn
Activity: 269
Thanks to Marie-Lynn for Bittrex support, I also messaged them as soon as I saw to tell them there is still active (albeit slow) development on QBC. I simply started the Android wallet and handed it off to someone else (way more capable in Java/Android) so for that it's out of my hands, I'll post some screenshots if he can give me some.

Did you also pass off the syrup delivery duties too? So that's out of your hands?

I do realize it takes a while to mail out fresh maple syrup, seeing as you must be planting new trees, waiting for them to grow... then very slowly tapping the trees for the precious syrup inside. So what do you expect, syrups to be mailed sometime in 2018-2020 or so?

And I'd question how capable this other coder is, if he's still working on this android wallet this entire time. There really is no excuse for your lack of presence in this forum nor lack of activity.

Maple trees take way longer than that to mature and get to a decent size where JP will be able to tap them for their syrup...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Thanks to Marie-Lynn for Bittrex support, I also messaged them as soon as I saw to tell them there is still active (albeit slow) development on QBC. I simply started the Android wallet and handed it off to someone else (way more capable in Java/Android) so for that it's out of my hands, I'll post some screenshots if he can give me some.

Did you also pass off the syrup delivery duties too? So that's out of your hands?

I do realize it takes a while to mail out fresh maple syrup, seeing as you must be planting new trees, waiting for them to grow... then very slowly tapping the trees for the precious syrup inside. So what do you expect, syrups to be mailed sometime in 2018-2020 or so?

And I'd question how capable this other coder is, if he's still working on this android wallet this entire time. There really is no excuse for your lack of presence in this forum nor lack of activity.
Activity: 112
Activity: 60
You just keep buying all just keep selling
Activity: 269
            Dosn`t matter if the coin has IPO and premine , you have to keep in mind that this coin is slowly going to it`s death, with zero activity from the dev and no innovation or motivation  to start trading this coin why do you want people to stay? How long can we mine this , if you want facts tell me what should I do with 100 mega x11, what should i tell the electric company when they shut down my electricity , I`m sorry the developer hasn`t arrive yet , when he does i`ll pay you ? And i still think I`m one of the big holders of qbc with 40k qbc, If this keeps going like this I`ll give them all for free ...

I will take some please...  Grin

QPZS5WRzQG4EhXrzUeWbACq6wcvycU6rUb

Pages:
Jump to: