Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 8. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
And that really sucks! Is there anything we can do without him? I mean is it possible to develop an Android app on our side or something?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Things are getting real slow here, with this coin. Any news from the developer? Any android wallet, multipool? Nothing?

Same as before; the few entheusiast (that aren't in only for the money) have grouped up elsewhere. We are discussing/brainstorming outside of Bitcointalk.

But no, we haven't received any updates from JPGagnon.
Activity: 140
Things are getting real slow here, with this coin. Any news from the developer? Any android wallet, multipool? Nothing?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Circonference.ca
Otherwise Mari-Lynn will jump on them  Cheesy

I did Smiley I don't have any liquidity right now though, all my crypto is set where I want it.
Activity: 34
You are forgetting about the 210000 QBC IPO and the 21000 bouties and the fact that the same QBC can be traded more than once.

In the last 24h there was 840000 QBC traded but on there is only 732000 QBC in circulation.

My question to expert in altcoins is : Do you think that a hack is possible to produce false QBC Huh?
Activity: 103
In the last 24h there was 840000 QBC traded but on there is only 732000 QBC in circulation.

My question to expert in altcoins is : Do you think that a hack is possible to produce false QBC Huh?

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
The big dumpers are the ones that sell at this low prices.

Big dumpers?

I see handful of trades that are less than 50qbc selling at these prices...

No one with a brain would be selling huge amounts for this price.

I have been buying since 1550 all the way down to 500.

Now that I see this I will put in some much lower bids and hope to get lucky.

Grin
Activity: 269
The price is ridiculously low today, someone is dumping the coins for a very low price. That`s not good!

It's very good!!!

I am only to stupid to not put in bids at such a low price because I didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to sell at 10X LESS than the actual price!
Damn!!!

50 satoshis per QBC???

What a wasted opportunity!
The big dumpers are the ones that sell at this low prices.
The price is ridiculously low today, someone is dumping the coins for a very low price. That`s not good!

I should have bought more BTC and buy those BQC at this price.  Otherwise Mari-Lynn will jump on them  Cheesy

Nobody will want to sell at this price...
Activity: 83

I should have bought more BTC and buy those BQC at this price.  Otherwise Mari-Lynn will jump on them  Cheesy
Je viens de mettre en ligne un texte qui vous permettra de comprendre l'importance des crypto-monnaies dans la lutte contre le cartel des banques. Je vous invite fortement à le lire pour parfaire votre argumentaire quand viendra le temps de promouvoir le Quebecoin! Bonne lecture! ------>  Pourquoi un Québecoin? http://forum.quebex.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=3#p3

Fantastique. C'est un sujet (finances) qui va passer par dessus la tête de tous le monde mais il se trouve que les adopteurs initiaux des monnaies numériques qui ne sont pas attiré par la technologie sont des gens qui comprennent déjà un peu la politique financière moderne où l'économiste sonne une peu comme un astrologue Smiley

Pourrais-je reproduire cet article sur http://circonference.ca ? Ça prendrai un 'byline' avec une petite bio de quelques phrases. L'adresse QBC y sera affichée aussi pour les 'tips' Smiley

Marie-Lynn

Aucun problème, partagez en masse!

copper member
any movement around here ?

Barely any movement on the chart/blockchain, but surprisingly a lot of action on French forums/communities.
Activity: 60
any movement around here ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Please speak english, this thread is for english users! Thanks!

Sorry Kiki, but you can't realistically ask for this ;/. There's not better way to make Quebecers aware of QBC, and crypto, but by making info primarily available in French. There's a few Francophone that we're probably turned off by this whole BTCTalk thread... I don't have stats, but it's known that most of the non-tech-savvy Quebecers don't know more English than "Yes, No, Toaster". Shocked

Yes he can , and I can also.
This in the ENGLISH section of the board. And in this section you write in English.

If you want to write and speak in french you go to the french subforum.

Those are the rules for any coin otherwise you would see 90% chinese posts in the altcoin forum.

copper member
Please speak english, this thread is for english users! Thanks!

Sorry Kiki, but you can't realistically ask for this ;/. There's not better way to make Quebecers aware of QBC, and crypto, but by making info primarily available in French. There's a few Francophone that we're probably turned off by this whole BTCTalk thread... I don't have stats, but it's known that most of the non-tech-savvy Quebecers don't know more English than "Yes, No, Toaster". Shocked

Je viens de mettre en ligne un texte qui vous permettra de comprendre l'importance des crypto-monnaies dans la lutte contre le cartel des banques. Je vous invite fortement à le lire pour parfaire votre argumentaire quand viendra le temps de promouvoir le Quebecoin! Bonne lecture! ------>  Pourquoi un Québecoin? http://forum.quebex.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=3#p3

Maudit que vous avez du talent pour écrire gang... super belle article. C'est pas grand chose, mais j'te tip 100 QBC.
Activity: 87
Circonference.ca
Je viens de mettre en ligne un texte qui vous permettra de comprendre l'importance des crypto-monnaies dans la lutte contre le cartel des banques. Je vous invite fortement à le lire pour parfaire votre argumentaire quand viendra le temps de promouvoir le Quebecoin! Bonne lecture! ------>  Pourquoi un Québecoin? http://forum.quebex.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=3#p3

Fantastique. C'est un sujet (finances) qui va passer par dessus la tête de tous le monde mais il se trouve que les adopteurs initiaux des monnaies numériques qui ne sont pas attiré par la technologie sont des gens qui comprennent déjà un peu la politique financière moderne où l'économiste sonne une peu comme un astrologue Smiley

Pourrais-je reproduire cet article sur http://circonference.ca ? Ça prendrai un 'byline' avec une petite bio de quelques phrases. L'adresse QBC y sera affichée aussi pour les 'tips' Smiley

Marie-Lynn
Kiki,

The translation of whatever is written in French here about cryptos boils down to:  "This information is already readily available in English in forums such as bitcointalk, however there still remains a target audience of French speakers in Québec who are completely out of the loop when it comes to cryptocurrency, and users such as Rhead intend to try to bring them up to speed."  So no need to feel left out, since you already are well educated on this subject.  I have posted his article on the facebook group "Francophonie-Québec", which is a French only group.  

Nice initiative to post the article on the french facebook group, people have to find out about this awesome coin that was created for them. You can also start a thread in the French section.
Activity: 377
Kiki,

The translation of whatever is written in French here about cryptos boils down to:  "This information is already readily available in English in forums such as bitcointalk, however there still remains a target audience of French speakers in Québec who are completely out of the loop when it comes to cryptocurrency, and users such as Rhead intend to try to bring them up to speed."  So no need to feel left out, since you already are well educated on this subject.  I have posted his article on the facebook group "Francophonie-Québec", which is a French only group.  
Pages:
Jump to: