Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 10. (Read 161843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Have any of the IPO buyers received their "free" Quebec maple syrup yet?

copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
MEANWHILE, MY 15 MH\s CANNOT BE USED. What a waste of ROI time. Cry
Is this sarcasm?
I have no idea what you are trying to say here...

I'm just stupid... Didn't give context: I've been moving to a new place. All my rigs are sleeping in boxes.
copper member
Those who have been really enthusiastic, don't let that die down but save it for later.

You must be extremly busy with other things, we all have multiple hobbies. But some of us are ready to get started now. I have a list long like my arm of ideas that I would like to begin working on, some of which overlaps with yours and other entheusiasts (I.E multi-pool).

I could of literally BOUGHT a developper for the Android wallet weeks ago. But here I was waiting to see yours, which you said you were working on... Now you (or should I say we are) buying it. #winning

JP, I'd really like to hear about the pre-mine lock-down. It's the only thing holding most of us(there's a few of us) from participating fearlessly in this project... Why are we not able to discuss and develop at least this ONE MAJOR idea with you?

Pre-mine is QBC's shackle-ball, and you're wearing it.

Cute graphics and all Roll Eyes.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Cool JP is back , good to know , now i can start mining again

I`ll redirect all my power to Quebecoin today too. I`m glad we have news from JP, i`m glad there is a bit of volume in Bittrex and the price is rising. All speed ahead to Quebecoin!!!:)

Is this sarcasm?

I have no idea what you are trying to say here...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Circonference.ca
I haven't moved any IPO funds yet seeing as I don't need them for the moment personally but will rather use them for development for the time being, first thing being the Android wallet.

What is the ETA on DGW3 upgrade?
copper member

I`ll redirect all my power to Quebecoin today too. I`m glad we have news from JP, i`m glad there is a bit of volume in Bittrex and the price is rising. All speed ahead to Quebecoin!!!:)

Activity: 140

Activity: 60
Circonference.ca
Woa what a spike in hashrate. Minep.it hashrate is 0 and Suchpool at 84MH/s. Where is the hashrate coming from??

Yeah... Québecoin was flying 100% under the radar and someone in the community with a shitload of mining power found out about it cuz I asked him his opinion on QBC. Guess who.
Circonference.ca
I do wonder at what point will the coin defenders admit to there being a problem?

We are not coin defenders, we are coin community participators.

Next step should be posted here shortly, we have a team of four people (w 3 devs + 1 mentor) ready to support this coin n the long run.

QBC is easy to mine but it's not a short term investment mining opportunity.

Look into PIMP to mine DRK, that would give you a stellar return right now.
Activity: 112
The wallet syncs fine, there's no problem with the network and we're currently up to block 24637.

I have some good news on my side, we're gonna have an Android wallet very shortly, after working my ass off to make it happen I found someone better suited for the job (Android development) than me. It was not as simple as it looked due to X11, so sorry for the delays. I'll be using part of the IPO BTC to pay for the Android wallet and most likely the Multipool as well, The Android wallet will come first and will play a big role in helping us be accepted by merchants and the multipool will hopefully provide some buy support.

I haven't moved any IPO funds yet seeing as I don't need them for the moment personally but will rather use them for development for the time being, first thing being the Android wallet.
These qbc prices are too good...I am scooping up a bunch...
I just opened it for the first time in a couple weeks, and my Québecoin wallet is able to sync.

It syncs now, but it`s stuck again at block 24020, something not working proprely here. At 2.5 minutes another block should appear, but it's not, and that's a problem.

All my mining rig, with my wallet are stored right now. Can't double check this. Anyone else experiencing issues?

Just opened my wallet, on block 24476, it syncs fine, just received 200qbc as well
Activity: 60
so does any one know how to get in touch with the Dev ? It seems that there are at lest 3-4 people here who can act as a kind of pr if needed, so if anyone get`s a hold of him will they ask him to apoint someone to be the pr of this coin if he`s time is so limmited.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I just opened it for the first time in a couple weeks, and my Québecoin wallet is able to sync.

It syncs now, but it`s stuck again at block 24020, something not working proprely here. At 2.5 minutes another block should appear, but it's not, and that's a problem.

All my mining rig, with my wallet are stored right now. Can't double check this. Anyone else experiencing issues?

yesterday when i solo mined i notice the blocks stuck for more than 1 hour i thought i have problem with my wallet syncing, then i check to suchpool the same as current blocks with my wallet and also i notice strange difficulties fluctuation.
copper member

Activity: 377
There are other pools too, not only suchpool and minep. You can see a lits of pools here http://www.qbc.io/index.html#features. The problem is that everything stopped at block 24019, and the wallet doesn`t sync anymore!

I'v never seen this before. Do you have an idea?

I haven`t got any idea about what`s happening right now, that`s why i said we need the developer to come online, to let us know what's happening. Dev???
Activity: 83
There are other pools too, not only suchpool and minep. You can see a lits of pools here http://www.qbc.io/index.html#features. The problem is that everything stopped at block 24019, and the wallet doesn`t sync anymore!

I'v never seen this before. Do you have an idea?
Pages:
Jump to: