Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 6. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Prepare for a big dump!!!

Lol, who's that? You or zag4system?

Or both Shocked
I see that zag4system is very mad, and it`s possible that he might dump his coins soon, so be prepared for buying if you are so interested in this coin. As for myself i will keep my coins for now, even if i know that they will not worth much soon!
copper member
Activity: 504

Lol, who's that? You or zag4system?

Or both Shocked
copper member
           Dosn`t matter if the coin has IPO and premine , you have to keep in mind that this coin is slowly going to it`s death, with zero activity from the dev and no innovation or motivation  to start trading this coin why do you want people to stay? How long can we mine this , if you want facts tell me what should I do with 100 mega x11, what should i tell the electric company when they shut down my electricity , I`m sorry the developer hasn`t arrive yet , when he does i`ll pay you ? And i still think I`m one of the big holders of qbc with 40k qbc, If this keeps going like this I`ll give them all for free ...

Why would they shut down your electricity? Anyway - if you've got 100MHS farm, I find it very hard to believe you would mine QBC directly. You should know better; there's more profitable x11 coins to mine, which you can convert to QBC. I assume you know this and you already do that? Those who mine QBC directly would be true believer in the plan of this coin, those who wants to keep the confirmation going.

The plan behind QBC isn’t to get rich off of the increase in value, at least I wouldn’t hope for any “crazy” profit before years. The plan is to bring crypto to the Francophone, the French people of Quebec. There’s a giant gap in French < > English information and as we’ve stated before, the majority of Quebec’s population do not  speak English AT ALL. - Lots of them actually “hate” English.

The scope of this coins is extremely narrow. Like crazy small compared to 95% of the coins out there.
Out of 8,180,000 people (Quebec’s population):

• How many do you think have heard of crypto-currencies and the benefit? Knowing the mainstreams mostly spread FUD about it.
  • How many of those do you think care right now? Knowing Quebecers are technologically “retarded”.
  • And how many of those who have heard about it and are interested speaks English? Knowing that about 80% speaks French as their dominant language.
  • How many of those who understand English and are intrigued crypto actually red through the BitcoinTalk announcement page?

It’s probably down to a couple hundreds individual. The scopes get smaller and smaller the more variable you would throw at it.

We’ll need people to invest time and create tool, services, product etc. We’re in for a crazy long ride bud - It’ll be a boring one if we all wait on “the devs” to do all of this for us.

If you want to opt-out and get rid of your QBC, contact us well arrange something.
Activity: 140
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
            Dosn`t matter if the coin has IPO and premine , you have to keep in mind that this coin is slowly going to it`s death, with zero activity from the dev and no innovation or motivation  to start trading this coin why do you want people to stay? How long can we mine this , if you want facts tell me what should I do with 100 mega x11, what should i tell the electric company when they shut down my electricity , I`m sorry the developer hasn`t arrive yet , when he does i`ll pay you ? And i still think I`m one of the big holders of qbc with 40k qbc, If this keeps going like this I`ll give them all for free ...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Circonference.ca
It is a small and stupid promise, but even that was NOT FULFILLED.

By having an IPO and offering rewards, QBC is in debt to its investors and I fully understand how this is terrible. If there was no IPO then there would be no investors to complain.

QBC has a community of people behind it and we are coming together. If QBC fails, it will be because JPG continues to refuse to be involved with the community. It will not be because the community doesn't want to build the continuation of the coin Smiley

I have been doing SUPER well trading QBC this week. All my QBC keep selling but I hope to keep as much as I can for later.

Stay tuned Wink

Marie-Lynn
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I don't get it...who is bashing quebec?

I am born and live here for as long as I can remember...I could give less of a shit about any of the stuff that is posted in this thread...that has nothing to do with QuebecCoin.
Grow some balls and get you head out of the gutter...I am not insulted at all by any of the remarks in this thread....most are tongue in cheek...and well deserved...

Where the hell is the maple syrup to the IPO investors??
It is a small and stupid promise, but even that was NOT FULFILLED.

If someone with any ability has a brain, they would start working on QBC v2 asap.
Activity: 377
Enough already with the Quebec bashing.  It is not relevant to the matter of why this coin is currently in trouble at the development stage.   If this coin is not viable, there will be other good options available to help the nation of Quebec become more "independent" via cryptocurrency.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Please come back on earth... Lets talk about ways to get the coin alive here instead of politics...  Once Godwin's point is reached, it's time to get back to reality and to the point of this discussion... Whatever some of you like to pretend, Quebecoin is not dead and some people are interrested in keeping it alive and bypass JPGagnon's inactivity. We will need time and verry involved developpers, but it seems like it is possible. Stay positive and constructive instead of pissing in the bath. Keep mining and buying QBC!
JP should come back to tell us he is still supporting QBC.

and then he should disappear for another 2 months...as he usually does..

We might be able to stop him by spamming the blockchain with english text ! The stores will turn him in and the gov't will seize the QBC, causing this shitcoin to diiiiieeeee !. Tongue

Is the OP french ?
Activity: 269
Please come back on earth... Lets talk about ways to get the coin alive here instead of politics...  Once Godwin's point is reached, it's time to get back to reality and to the point of this discussion... Whatever some of you like to pretend, Quebecoin is not dead and some people are interrested in keeping it alive and bypass JPGagnon's inactivity. We will need time and verry involved developpers, but it seems like it is possible. Stay positive and constructive instead of pissing in the bath. Keep mining and buying QBC!

and then he should disappear for another 2 months...as he usually does..
Activity: 483
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
He's probably out and about.. spending the profits and.. enforcing the province's French only laws. Cheesy

Or he isn't.... Pre-mine and IPO didn't moved.

Bittrex not going to remove QBC just yet(thanks to M-L R).

Tenez bon gang. Le calme est passé et là c’est la phase de la purge.

Ooopps.. my bad on the false assumption(s). Smiley My PTShitD Post Traumatic Shitcoin Disorder symptoms get the best of me sometimes. Tongue

Google translate needs a Quebec tab. lol "Keep good gang. The calm is over and there is the phase of the purge."

ROFLMFAO  Roll Eyes

By subtlely mocking Québec and francophones, you'll loose all your credibility in this thread. Of course you DGAF? All you've got left is the circle jerk with the few other racists and the couple haters.

I am mocking their language laws and the fascist scum behind them. Grin  CAAULIS ! Wink

Now watch as I mock the drunks who inhabit this genocidal country of ours..

This is NOT racism..

http://youtu.be/dQUSDeptBxE

edit

I am not seeing anything about the premine and IPO. Links plzz. Smiley
copper member
He's probably out and about.. spending the profits and.. enforcing the province's French only laws. Cheesy

Ooopps.. my bad on the false assumption(s). Smiley My PTShitD Post Traumatic Shitcoin Disorder symptoms get the best of me sometimes. Tongue

Google translate needs a Quebec tab. lol "Keep good gang. The calm is over and there is the phase of the purge."

ROFLMFAO  Roll Eyes

By subtlely mocking Québec and francophones, you'll loose all your credibility in this thread. Of course you DGAF? All you've got left is the circle jerk with the few other racists and the couple haters.
legendary

copper member

legendary

Activity: 16
Where is the dev?The coin will lose its only exchange which is bigger than POLO now.Can we do anything to stop it happen?
Activity: 14
Say goodbye to Bittrex ,guys.
JP hasn't came back to help QBC.
Activity: 14
Two more days and QBC is getting delisted from Bittex.

Good luck with the faith, French forum and patriotism n stuff  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

Big holders,
Pls trade at bittrex youself with your multiaccounts, increase the 24H volume, then bittrex will not delist QBC.

The delisting procedure is basically a 7 day average of the 24hr volume. It needs to be above .1 BTC on average for well over a week. False volume trading peanuts on the last day is not going to do anything really.
JP can help , but he is disappeared now.What a shit dev  he is !
Pages:
Jump to: