Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 52. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
yeah and i think the 10 years crap is too long for this coins to survive....

no way will anyone keep anything going for 5 years...imagine 10...

this is a scheme to hold coins to create a rarity, but hmm once airdrops on all other coins happened, they lost value.

no idea.. ill pass for now, till ever i guess
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is there something wrong with Okaypool now?

Pools are going down again - suchpool front-end is already dead !!

Jesus, who did you québecois pissed off? Huh

Activity: 189
Is there something wrong with Okaypool now?
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes

There's no volume because all the available coins are from the IPO premine.

You have to give miners a chance to catch up and get some QBC too. If you were expecting to magically triple your money on the first day, there's no way that can happen. I clearly stated that all IPO payments would be made three days after launch. I'm starting to send them in order starting from the first investor to the last one beginning on April 22nd. Please be patient, the price will always be above the IPO floor, you're not losing any money on QBC.

Actually i expected to get at least 1000% return, the only one who could have in this case is you as you are holding the premine hostage.

Meanwhile i'll keep mining coins that are more profitable.

Payment of IPO coins should be disclosed in the announcement and prennouncement.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

qbc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
DDOS Protected
Support: http://help.talesfromthescrypt.org
WE ARE LIVE!

Great pool... and I try to get it here as soon as you announce for a coin. But 0.1 QBC TX fee? Are you kidding? No wonder its still on 0 MH/s. Competitive pools are on like 0.002 QBC.

Sorry about that.  We overlooked it!  Reduced to .002!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Notice to all IPO investors - Please send your QBC address to [email protected] or through a PM on bitcointalk using the same e-mail/username as you used to invest. I will start sending out IPO coins on April 22nd.

I will also start contacting investors directly to get their address.

Thank you!

You have to give miners a chance to catch up and get some QBC too. If you were expecting to magically triple your money on the first day, there's no way that can happen. I clearly stated that all IPO payments would be made three days after launch. I'm starting to send them in order starting from the first investor to the last one beginning on April 22nd. Please be patient, the price will always be above the IPO floor, you're not losing any money on QBC.
Hey everyone, back in front of my computer again, I'll be taking an hour or two to answer all PMs E-mails, questions etc and then it's back to work!

Hashrate still going strong, wallets syncing up, market has started. Things are going great!

price still sinking, IPOs haven't been paid.

IPOs won't be paid for 2 days. The market has been open for only 1 day and there's no volume right now, it makes no sense to distribute the IPO right away anyways. It's been barely 28 hours after launch, you can't expect everything to be going crazy and people to buy. In the next weeks volume will pick up. Price "sinking" is not accurate at all. We have just begun trading. Send me your QBC address for the IPO also please.

JP, it's quite strange to see that you suggest to send QBC address to just one investor. What about others, what about me? I was never suggested to send my address for IPO shares. What's going on? Did I miss something? Shouldn't you contact ALL investors at once?

Nothing strange is going on, people want their QBC right away it seems but I'm only starting to send on tuesday morning! I'll be contacting ALL investors without exceptions to get their QBC address, the first days I'm simply making sure everything works.
Activity: 196
Hey everyone, back in front of my computer again, I'll be taking an hour or two to answer all PMs E-mails, questions etc and then it's back to work!

Hashrate still going strong, wallets syncing up, market has started. Things are going great!

IPOs won't be paid for 2 days. The market has been open for only 1 day and there's no volume right now, it makes no sense to distribute the IPO right away anyways. It's been barely 28 hours after launch, you can't expect everything to be going crazy and people to buy. In the next weeks volume will pick up. Price "sinking" is not accurate at all. We have just begun trading. Send me your QBC address for the IPO also please.

JP, it's quite strange to see that you suggest to send QBC address to just one investor. What about others, what about me? I was never suggested to send my address for IPO shares. What's going on? Did I miss something? Shouldn't you contact ALL investors at once?
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes

Oh - I forgot, 0.05 BTC to the first person to post a compiled MAC Quebecoin-QT client from the latest Github source at www.github.com/jpgagnon/qbc

Be sure to use the latest OPENSSL 1.0.1g

Activity: 196
I finally got my wallet to sync last nite but Suchpool transactions are not showing. What I'm I doing wrong
My Suchpool account shows my "Recevoir" address QX443D3V92w48arE1WY8V4wipmFer3JFfz but none of the Tx shows. ?

BTW How do I know if I qualify for IPO?

Suchpool is sorting out database issues currently after last ddos they state it will be fixed soon, as for the IPO it's closed and unless you invested in the first couple weeks then it's not available to anyone else. If you did invest in it then pm JP your QBC address.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I finally got my wallet to sync last nite but Suchpool transactions are not showing. What I'm I doing wrong
My Suchpool account shows my "Recevoir" address QX443D3V92w48arE1WY8V4wipmFer3JFfz but none of the Tx shows. ?

BTW How do I know if I qualify for IPO?
copper member
Activity: 504

Send me your QBC address for the IPO also please.

Picture me anal, but I'd like a wallet that doesn't require me to "hack it" to work. No urge too.

DNS seed node will be up today, no more conf file needed.

Perfect

Picture me anal, but I'd like a wallet that doesn't require me to "hack it" to work. No urge too.

DNS seed node will be up today, no more conf file needed.
I'll post my Quebecoin address here for IPO coins. Thanks.
Donations are greatfully accepted as well ... Wink

QQxcPc4cy2U1ub8ebSN5Rr3GJ6u3xm3EJq

Thank you! I'll add you to my excel file. Very excited to see a 1 BTC buy order on Bittrex already.
copper member
Activity: 504

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I'll post my Quebecoin address here for IPO coins. Thanks.
Donations are greatfully accepted as well ... Wink

QQxcPc4cy2U1ub8ebSN5Rr3GJ6u3xm3EJq

Oh - I forgot, 0.05 BTC to the first person to post a compiled MAC Quebecoin-QT client from the latest Github source at www.github.com/jpgagnon/qbc

Be sure to use the latest OPENSSL 1.0.1g

Pages:
Jump to: