Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 50. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Here you go guys! The new Windows QT client , it now instantly syncs up without a conf file. Also has new checkpoints so there won't be any confusion.

Is that any different. Help says it is 0.8.6.0-beta, same as last release you uploaded?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

I can do a recompile but it might not be quick, getting ready to head out to dinner with the family but I'll see if I can get it going real quick.

Actually, I take my comment back regarding the Mac Wallet.  It worked fine the first time, and synched like a charm.  But once you terminate the app, it crashes every time you try to re-open it again.  

OSX 10.9.2, with OpenSSL 1.0.1g installed.

The recompile is going up now, not sure why it would crash when you try to reopen it, but maybe this next one will work better?

Here is the new compile, please test it out and see if it works. 

https://mega.co.nz/#!3JxQ1bxa!uVf8DCfTNL9VIERbrLPU5tVkcswNyDpSsDJ1canvpTY
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Here you go guys! The new Windows QT client , it now instantly syncs up without a conf file. Also has new checkpoints so there won't be any confusion.

Done, fully synced, all balance accounted for, including a very recent transfer from pool Cheesy good work!

Oh - I forgot, 0.05 BTC to the first person to post a compiled MAC Quebecoin-QT client from the latest Github source at www.github.com/jpgagnon/qbc

Be sure to use the latest OPENSSL 1.0.1g

Just posted in a MAC compiling thread I saw, should be done soon I guess. Usually people jump right away on free money.

I just got it compiled and finished, getting ready to upload now.

Mac OSX Wallet available here: https://mega.co.nz/#!achHVLKS!t_AJQYX2pQEctmIV02zSiTx_f0G3evzPowsfE75uqnY

Tips appreciated here:
Bitcoin: 1BjdVVexmqnTMRSC5pGzjvhoVAsygGawsB
QBC: QMRALZvwmmfKN9u27fNifpo7M4KQYnuKm1

Damn that was fast ty again Owl!

I had been meaning to get to learning how to compile on Mac, that wallet was compiled on 10.8.4 so hopefully it will be compatible with anyone needing to run it, if it doesn't work then I'll have to figure out another plan for compiling Mac wallets in the future.  But it worked for me and sync'd up in my test environment.

You're awesome! Would you mind doing a quick recompile, I just pushed an update to github with a hardcoded seed while I set up the dnsseed node. It starts syncing instantly for new users and your mac wallet will do it too if you recompile it. For some reason the pnSeeds I had set up weren't working before.

I'll send you your BTC bounty too, can anyone confirm it's working on mac?

I can do a recompile but it might not be quick, getting ready to head out to dinner with the family but I'll see if I can get it going real quick.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Someone else still having problems with SuchPool balance? they already fix the negative balance, but in my case I only have 1/100 of the coins reflected.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I can test Mac once its compiled. I'll be on the look out for the new version.

Oh - I forgot, 0.05 BTC to the first person to post a compiled MAC Quebecoin-QT client from the latest Github source at www.github.com/jpgagnon/qbc

Just posted in a MAC compiling thread I saw, should be done soon I guess. Usually people jump right away on free money.

Mac OSX Wallet available here: https://mega.co.nz/#!achHVLKS!t_AJQYX2pQEctmIV02zSiTx_f0G3evzPowsfE75uqnY

Tips appreciated here:

I had been meaning to get to learning how to compile on Mac, that wallet was compiled on 10.8.4 so hopefully it will be compatible with anyone needing to run it, if it doesn't work then I'll have to figure out another plan for compiling Mac wallets in the future.  But it worked for me and sync'd up in my test environment.

You're awesome! Would you mind doing a quick recompile, I just pushed an update to github with a hardcoded seed while I set up the dnsseed node. It starts syncing instantly for new users and your mac wallet will do it too if you recompile it. For some reason the pnSeeds I had set up weren't working before.

I'll send you your BTC bounty too, can anyone confirm it's working on mac?

Tips appreciated here:

Activity: 196

Tips appreciated here:

Tips appreciated here:

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Win Wallet simply dont want to sync....it is stuck on block 786

Ok, I see what's happening right now, there are still some windows clients out there on the wrong fork and propogating the wrong chain, so it's hit or miss if you'll get the correct block 405 right now, probably needs a checkpoint put in at block 405 to make it go to the correct chain, I'll see what I can do to get this done real quick. If JP isn't around to do it.

But if you delete your blocks and chainstate folder a few times you will eventually get on the right chain in the mean time.

Just added the checkpoint to the github source and I'm recompiling new wallets too.

It really does sync perfectly. Be sure to get new version from the first post, delete your chainstate and blocks folders in appdata and start the client again, it takes 10 seconds to sync up to the latest block (914 right now)

Yeah it's working fine for me and some friends have tested as well. A minority are having some problems. Won't be complicated to make everyone happy.

I just tested with the added checkpoint and deleted all the files a few times and it sync'd up fine for me, I'm hoping that solves it as it should.  I should have thought of it yesterday when the initial changes were made, but I was a bit tired as well.

WHAT CHECKPOINT Huh?
deleted it for 100 times and it simply don't want to work beyond block 786

A checkpoint has been added to the code and JP is recompiling the wallets, the new version should account for the issue and sync up properly, give him a few minutes to get it compiled and posted.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Ok, I see what's happening right now, there are still some windows clients out there on the wrong fork and propogating the wrong chain, so it's hit or miss if you'll get the correct block 405 right now, probably needs a checkpoint put in at block 405 to make it go to the correct chain, I'll see what I can do to get this done real quick. If JP isn't around to do it.

But if you delete your blocks and chainstate folder a few times you will eventually get on the right chain in the mean time.

Just added the checkpoint to the github source and I'm recompiling new wallets too.

It really does sync perfectly. Be sure to get new version from the first post, delete your chainstate and blocks folders in appdata and start the client again, it takes 10 seconds to sync up to the latest block (914 right now)

Yeah it's working fine for me and some friends have tested as well. A minority are having some problems. Won't be complicated to make everyone happy.

I just tested with the added checkpoint and deleted all the files a few times and it sync'd up fine for me, I'm hoping that solves it as it should.  I should have thought of it yesterday when the initial changes were made, but I was a bit tired as well.

WHAT CHECKPOINT Huh?
deleted it for 100 times and it simply don't want to work beyond block 786

I just tested with the added checkpoint and deleted all the files a few times and it sync'd up fine for me, I'm hoping that solves it as it should.  I should have thought of it yesterday when the initial changes were made, but I was a bit tired as well.
Activity: 196
Just a warning to miners: OkayPool occasionally overcharges auto-payout fees (takes 0.1 instead of promised 0.001 QBC) and doesn't answer to questions regarding this practice. I've moved my 27 MH to another pool. Make your choice wisely.

QuébecCoin [QBC] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/qbc

I know I can't force exchanges to not add QBC, but you asked me by PM if I wanted it on Europex and I said not right away. There's one exchange right now (Bittrex) which doesn't even have 24 hours on it and the volume is just starting. There's no need to dilute demand by being added to multiple exchanges as soon as you launch. I think you guys should show more respect to developers, seeing as I'm showing respect to my users and I have their best interest at heart. Allowing a coin to build up some demand on one market to start is better than spreading out the thin initial demand. Not much more to add than that. I don't know much about your exchange either.

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

can you please send me peers.dat?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: