Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 48. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What the fuck is going on with SuchPool again?
Activity: 196
I managed over 200 QBC at Owlhooters pool in the past 24 hours. Its not the biggest pool but it pays very well when you hit blocks and I haven't had any connection issues. Check it out if you need something stable.

BTW good morning QBC'ers!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
is anyone mining on minep.it having issues with payouts? mining seems fine but payouts do not seem to be happening

I stopped mining there because I can't log in to see my dashboard, owner is not responding to support mail or pm on here. When I try to log in I'm sent to the Doge pool page, rather weird.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
TWITTER this morn'

SuchPool ‏@SuchPool 4h

We decided to stop our mining operations temporarily, while sort this completely. Note that NO COINS ARE LOST, this is database related. Cry

This is very annoying easter day out with family to come home to  notice I cant get on SUCHPOOL cause the dam thing is DEAD AGAIN wtf is going on with them >.<

They were deliberately attacked yesterday, they need some time to recover properly. Is the backend down too? You can set up with the other pools, we've got a bunch of them!
Activity: 181
Still looking for a pool to mine from? Thinking about switching from your current pool? Take a look at the NicEMining Québecoin pool, ran by Quebecers for everyone!

At NicEMining, you are always mining at 0% fee and experience rock solid stability and a simple, responsive web site.

Give us a try, you won't look back!

http://qbc.nicemining.pw

Vous cherchez toujours un pool pour miner? Vous êtes tannés du pool ou vous minez présentement et cherchez a changer? Venez nous voir au pool NicEMining Québecoin, fait par des Québecois pour tout le monde!

Chez NicEMining, vous minez toujours avec des frais de 0%, vous avez une expérience très stable et un site web simple et rapide.

Essayez nous, vous allez rapidement nous adopter!

http://qbc.nicemining.pw
Activity: 3
is anyone mining on minep.it having issues with payouts? mining seems fine but payouts do not seem to be happening
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
this one will dead like a Spain coin with 50% premine
Activity: 183
Tips appreciated here:
Bitcoin: 1BjdVVexmqnTMRSC5pGzjvhoVAsygGawsB
QBC: QMRALZvwmmfKN9u27fNifpo7M4KQYnuKm1

I just sent you your 0.05 BTC bounty for compiling the Mac wallet. You've done some really great work so far, thank you for everything.

Thank you, and I'm happy to help.  I'm glad everything has gone well with the launch, every launch has a few hiccups but this one seems to have had just a few minor ones that have quickly been fixed.  I will be away from the forum for a day or two so hopefully the Mac wallet is working perfectly and I'm glad that the users that have tried it have had success so far.  But if there are any issues I'd be glad to recompile when I get back.

I look forward to the success of this coin!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Boy, this is getting impossible!!  Angry

My browser, opened in suchpool QBC pool, showed 13+ confirmed and 84+ unconfirmed, witch made sense because I rented a rig for 3 hours with 150+ MH/s and left it there mining.

Should have taken a snapshot!!

The pool already had way over 1 GH/s , so my rented rig wasn't much of a deal, it wasn't even the highest powerhash.

I do a refresh and ... WFT? only 6 QBC confimed, 0 unconfirmed !!!  Huh  Huh

Did the coin forked over night Huh did I loose all my coins ??

Hope this is recoverable ...

What happened to the coin overnight?

Man, there's clearly someone out to get québecoin  Roll Eyes wft is wrong with these people?

suchpool had a lot of problems and they are fixing them, i am sure they will fix it all, i was also mining there for some time and got nothing yet.
But even if everything was already , ITS NOT GOOD TO HAVE 1 POOL WITH 50/60/70% OF THE NETWORK HASH.
Spread your hash ... check http://qbc.pool.mn/ or other pools with 100% uptime etc.
Activity: 602
Do you have to live currently in Quebec for airdrop eligibility?  I'm in BC but my family was one of the original settlers dating back to the 1500's and moved west over 500 years.  Had to prove this to get Metis citizenship
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Boy, this is getting impossible!!  Angry

My browser, opened in suchpool QBC pool, showed 13+ confirmed and 84+ unconfirmed, witch made sense because I rented a rig for 3 hours with 150+ MH/s and left it there mining.

Should have taken a snapshot!!

The pool already had way over 1 GH/s , so my rented rig wasn't much of a deal, it wasn't even the highest powerhash.

I do a refresh and ... WFT? only 6 QBC confimed, 0 unconfirmed !!!  Huh  Huh

Did the coin forked over night Huh did I loose all my coins ??

Hope this is recoverable ...

What happened to the coin overnight?

Man, there's clearly someone out to get québecoin  Roll Eyes wft is wrong with these people?

Activity: 532
Don't know what it was, but now it's magically synced by itself!
Code:
{
"blocks" : 1199,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 102.48914139,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 4039289671,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Lol, it was what OP told you in the post right after. The new wallet magically syncs itself without a conf file needed. Glad to see you resolved your problem though.
Activity: 24
Don't know what it was, but now it's magically synced by itself!
Code:
{
"blocks" : 1199,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 102.48914139,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 4039289671,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
QuébecCoin [QBC] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/qbc
I know I can't force exchanges to not add QBC, but you asked me by PM if I wanted it on Europex and I said not right away. There's one exchange right now (Bittrex) which doesn't even have 24 hours on it and the volume is just starting. There's no need to dilute demand by being added to multiple exchanges as soon as you launch. I think you guys should show more respect to developers, seeing as I'm showing respect to my users and I have their best interest at heart. Allowing a coin to build up some demand on one market to start is better than spreading out the thin initial demand. Not much more to add than that. I don't know much about your exchange either.

Sorry if you dislike this message. We respect your work.
Lots of miners/traders think if a coin is only on one exchange, maybe it could have a negative signification too... ...
Let us know if you really don't want any other exchange alternative, and if your coin will always (or for now) be one-exclusive-exchange-only ; we will disable it.
No problem, it is your coin, your strategy.

i think it's good to have more than one exchange in beginning, i prefer europex to bittrex cuz its sleek and fast
Activity: 518
This is very annoying easter day out with family to come home to  notice I cant get on SUCHPOOL cause the dam thing is DEAD AGAIN wtf is going on with them >.<

They were deliberately attacked yesterday, they need some time to recover properly. Is the backend down too? You can set up with the other pools, we've got a bunch of them!

Indeed, also its a good idea to spread the hashrate, before it went down suchpool had about 50% of the network hashrate, that cant be healthy !!!
I did point my rigs to http://qbc.pool.mn/ as they also a very good pool,i did mine also other coins with them. They have a healthy hashrate of 500mhs and 100% uptime.
So anyone out there should consider pointing some rigs to other pools, i have nothing to do with pool.mn so i am talking about any other pool that you like.
Activity: 24
Can't get f*cking windows wallet get synced.
Have downloaded latest wallet, deleted ALL (but wallet.dat) in Roaming, deleted *.conf - no reaction, added *.conf with recommended addnodes - no reaction, started with *.bat
Code:
quebecoin-qt -conf=C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Quebecoin\quebecoin.conf
still no reaction. Open wallet for hours. CAN'T GET F*CKING WIN WALET GET SYNCED.
What I did wrong? Can someone share their peers.dat?

Try this, it worked for me on first release,
Add the nodes manually in the wallet console = help>debug window>console.

Like this:

addnode 54.86.39.92 add
addnode 54.85.54.67 add
etc.

All that i get by adding note manually is
Code:
Error: Node already added (code -23)
debug.log
Code:
2014-04-21 07:32:10 trying connection 54.86.39.92:56790 lastseen=360573.8hrs
2014-04-21 07:32:11 connected 54.86.39.92:56790
2014-04-21 07:32:11 send version message: version 70010, blocks=0, us=46.39.237.242:56790, them=54.86.39.92:56790, peer=54.86.39.92:56790
2014-04-21 07:32:11 socket closed
2014-04-21 07:32:11 disconnecting node 54.86.39.92:56790
2014-04-21 07:32:11 trying connection 54.85.54.67:56790 lastseen=360573.8hrs
2014-04-21 07:32:15 connection timeout
Activity: 112

Activity: 112
QuébecCoin [QBC] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/qbc
I know I can't force exchanges to not add QBC, but you asked me by PM if I wanted it on Europex and I said not right away. There's one exchange right now (Bittrex) which doesn't even have 24 hours on it and the volume is just starting. There's no need to dilute demand by being added to multiple exchanges as soon as you launch. I think you guys should show more respect to developers, seeing as I'm showing respect to my users and I have their best interest at heart. Allowing a coin to build up some demand on one market to start is better than spreading out the thin initial demand. Not much more to add than that. I don't know much about your exchange either.

Sorry if you dislike this message. We respect your work.
Lots of miners/traders think if a coin is only on one exchange, maybe it could have a negative signification too... ...
Let us know if you really don't want any other exchange alternative, and if your coin will always (or for now) be one-exclusive-exchange-only ; we will disable it.
No problem, it is your coin, your strategy.

It's alright, keep it on your exchange and I'll add it to the website and the thread here on bitcointalk when volume picks up. My goal isn't to be on a single exchange, but for now Bittrex has 1.75 BTC volume since launch less than 24 hours ago on their site, which is normal. Once volume picks up we can spread out demand to more exchanges and offer alternatives. At the beginning with fewer exchanges we can build a stable price and rise from there without diluting demand.
Activity: 17
This is very annoying easter day out with family to come home to  notice I cant get on SUCHPOOL cause the dam thing is DEAD AGAIN wtf is going on with them >.<
Pages:
Jump to: