Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 76. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
in console winwallet ...

addnode 54.86.39.92 add

or

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45

thats basic stuff u know

funny though that the config file didnt do shit ...
Activity: 210
suchpool is simply overwhelmed !!

Don't people know the effects of having such hash power into only one pool??

Guess what? now other suschpool pools (for other coins) are also going down  Angry

Quebecois just fucked up everything! In the internet, the number of hops and latency is what matters, not that the f***** pool OP happens to be your countryman Tongue

Suchpool is fine just the front end is being hammered (ddos'd) but mining is working fine on all pools.
Activity: 182
Join a reliable pool! First running, and we don't use cheap servers Smiley
PLUS: 0% fees for the whole Easter weekend

MineP.it Québecoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://qbc.minep.it:3363 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • 24/7 on-site IRC chat
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
suchpool is simply overwhelmed !!

Don't people know the effects of having such hash power into only one pool??

Guess what? now other suschpool pools (for other coins) are also going down  Angry

Quebecois just fucked up everything! In the internet, the number of hops and latency is what matters, not that the f***** pool OP happens to be your countryman Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am a happy miner at suchpool, everything looks fine.
The missing windows wallet seems like a problem but i dont see it as such a big problem as the pools are running just fine.
Dev, take it easy, haters gonna hate, its been always like that Smiley
Make sure to fix any problem that come out and to improve the coin constantly, the rest will be fine!

Thank you, I'm having a really hard time right now. I made a mistake this morning with compilation and it cost me my good launch. I'm not feeling good right now. The windows wallet has been compiled already it seems it's being uploaded. Thank you xploreredfusion

Your launch is fine man, don't worry. Lowered block rewards at the start + DGW would have killed off solo mining anyway, people just aren't logical at coin launches.

No I didn't invest in this and I have no stake here, just watching various launches.

I'm starting to calm down from the initial panic, windows wallet within 15 minute thanks to xploreredfusion. People want an instamine and I clearly didn't want to make that possible anyways with reduced rewards. I'm honest when I say I didn't see this kind of hate from the edgecoin IPO scam. I even went there to tell people that I feel for them.
Activity: 189
Is the suchpool front end ever coming back?
Activity: 196
getmininginfo 14:45:32

{
"blocks" : 187,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 143.72695497,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 3123684049,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Can you post the stats from getpeerinfo please Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
diff is 155 already Huh

185?
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
http://qbc.okaypool.com

Professional  X11 POOL

Come on here,Choose us, you are right

I don`t trust anyone, not even myself, just look at my trust-score  Shocked
Activity: 223
getmininginfo 14:45:32

{
"blocks" : 187,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 143.72695497,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 3123684049,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 89
Yeah big problems on okaypool
Activity: 148
Okaypool, is your front end up-to-date ? I don't see any new block since block 160.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
http://qbc.okaypool.com

Professional  X11 POOL

Come on here,Choose us, you are right
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Ddos ?
Activity: 224
I am a happy miner at suchpool, everything looks fine.
The missing windows wallet seems like a problem but i dont see it as such a big problem as the pools are running just fine.
Dev, take it easy, haters gonna hate, its been always like that Smiley
Make sure to fix any problem that come out and to improve the coin constantly, the rest will be fine!

Thank you, I'm having a really hard time right now. I made a mistake this morning with compilation and it cost me my good launch. I'm not feeling good right now. The windows wallet has been compiled already it seems it's being uploaded. Thank you xploreredfusion

Your launch is fine man, don't worry. Lowered block rewards at the start + DGW would have killed off solo mining anyway, people just aren't logical at coin launches.

No I didn't invest in this and I have no stake here, just watching various launches.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Suchpool is down!
okaypool is up but not enough hash for 75 diff...
Activity: 83
I'm on SuchPool, and still hashing!

Here is my config for Sapphire R9 270X 4GB (getting 1.25 Mh/s per card):

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344 -u user.user -p password --thread-concurrency 15232 -I 13 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -g 2 --gpu-engine 1160 --gpu-memclock 1450
Pages:
Jump to: