Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 75. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
WINDOWS WALLET READY. UPLOADING NOW

Not needed!
Solo miners are screwed, becouse the diff is too high already.
Not going  to mine this shit.

Ya coz solo miners in their tricycles for the first 7 minutes are the life blood of any coin right?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
im not sure if my miner is set up right when i test it it says. GPU MAX ALLOC PERCENT is not specified, GPU USE SYNC OBJECTS is not specified. can any one help.  Huh

is this normal as the coin hasnt launched or have i made a mistake.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PPLNS
Server Location: Europe / America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Activity: 223
I did not expect it to pick up this fast, this is amazing. Difficulty 189 within 50 minutes of launch...

Well your text and goals seemed less scammy than other coins and its eastern ppl have time to do shit ^^
Activity: 183
Activity: 196
My r9 290 runs slower than 280x. EmbarrassedCan someone give me a proper config for 290?

use intensity 20 or 21
Activity: 294
suchpool is simply overwhelmed !!

Don't people know the effects of having such hash power into only one pool??

Guess what? now other suschpool pools (for other coins) are also going down  Angry

Quebecois just fucked up everything! In the internet, the number of hops and latency is what matters, not that the f***** pool OP happens to be your countryman Tongue

Suchpool is fine just the front end is being hammered (ddos'd) but mining is working fine on all pools.

Really? WoW, my appologies, then!  The fact that my scrypt miner says connection to stratum on their saturn pool is interrupted must be the fact that I'm stupid, that's all Roll Eyes I'm  glad you're here to enlighten me ...

As for the QBC pool, not getting a single share -> diff is so high that it takes a LOT of power just to get a single simple share - If you think this is a working pool, then clearly, again, it's just me Wink

So never mind and good luck to you all
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
in console winwallet ...

addnode 54.86.39.92 add

or

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45

thats basic stuff u know

funny though that the config file didnt do shit ...

Had the addnodes in the conf file already too.  Does the .conf filename need the e with the acute accent?
aws
Activity: 219

I did not expect it to pick up this fast, this is amazing. Difficulty 189 within 50 minutes of launch...

but why are we already on block 190?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
suchpool seems to be offline but mining continues normal, hope we are still mining coins Smiley
Activity: 140
520CN's Chinses Pool!

http://qbc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 1% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
Activity: 392
My r9 290 runs slower than 280x. EmbarrassedCan someone give me a proper config for 290?
network hashrate 3.8 GH
already on block 189?

I tested DGW and prepared the reduced block rewards, I didn't expect such mining power to come through right away. First 96 Blocks had (24-24-24-24) had 0 1 4 and 13 QBC block rewards.
Activity: 56
http://qbc.althash.eu  is up and running!  Cool

Quebecoin (QBC), X11- http://qbc.althash.eu
Stratum - stratum+tcp://stratum.althash.eu:3034

Guess what? now other suschpool pools (for other coins) are also going down  Angry

Quebecois just fucked up everything! In the internet, the number of hops and latency is what matters, not that the f***** pool OP happens to be your countryman Tongue

The fact that we overwhelmed suchpool is honestly a testament to QBC, insta-popular lol

Activity: 223
aws
Activity: 219
network hashrate 3.8 GH
already on block 189?
in console winwallet ...

addnode 54.86.39.92 add

or

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=54.85.54.67
addnode=54.86.58.113
addnode=54.86.60.197
addnode=54.86.60.189
addnode=54.84.203.45

thats basic stuff u know

TY thats what I needed, couldnt connect hehe
Activity: 181
Spread the hashrate around and join http://qbc.nicemining.pw now! Stable and fast pool, can't go wrong!

The fact that we overwhelmed suchpool is honestly a testament to QBC, insta-popular lol
Pages:
Jump to: