Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 74. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Anyone has any idea about why the windows wallet does not sync?

I've added the nodes to the québecoin.conf file and still no luck

Adding the nodes manually from the debug console worked for me, and since then starting with two identical config files (with and without the accent) seems to sync ok.  No idea which of the two config files is being used.  Anyone know of the equivalent of lsof for windows?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
@JP
SuchPool seems to be popular a popular pool to mine this coin (I'm on it).
Can you recommend another/other pool so miners can spread hashrates across network?
Activity: 112
That's because it's not a scam, not even 0.0001% a scam. That's why I'm affected by all the random haters, because I actually care about making this work.

well me is a pretty sarcastic person so my comment was nearly a compliment ^^

I'll take it as nearly a compliment though!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
That's because it's not a scam, not even 0.0001% a scam. That's why I'm affected by all the random haters, because I actually care about making this work.

well me is a pretty sarcastic person so my comment was nearly a compliment ^^
aws
Activity: 219

06:11:18 PST

{
"blocks" : 192,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 204.27819988,
"errors" : "",
"networkhashps" : 2915731825,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

does this look right as accepted shares still shows 0 at the top.

Ya, that's normal.
Activity: 146
Anyone has any idea about why the windows wallet does not sync?

I've added the nodes to the québecoin.conf file and still no luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I did not expect it to pick up this fast, this is amazing. Difficulty 189 within 50 minutes of launch...

Well your text and goals seemed less scammy than other coins and its eastern ppl have time to do shit ^^

Almost 4 GH/s ... wtf

Good job!

I almost feared this windows wallet shit was going to ruin everything, but it's ok  Cool

To bad I select suchpool - the diff is so high that I will get nothing there
I'll have to swim in shallower pools, i guess Tongue

now relax and enjoy, but please lookout for forking - it's to damn easy to happen with these network conditions!  Undecided
make an appeal/announcement to everyone use their wallets to check block count and compare to their pools - any difference over a couple of blocks is a bad sign!

Activity: 224

does this look right as accepted shares still shows 0 at the top.
JP every x11 rig but one is rented, QBC fans have been waiting patiently and impatiently for this coin so be proud, grab your energy drink and prepare for the best and worse. Get ready for pool ops to yell at you from now till forever when something goes wrong, just keep on stuff and do your very best.

Thank you a million times.
Activity: 17
Suchpool.pw offline Cry  but seems im still mining so hopefully I still see my coins!!!
Activity: 56
http://qbc.althash.eu  is up and running!   Cool

Quebecoin (QBC), X11- http://qbc.althash.eu
Stratum - stratum+tcp://stratum.althash.eu:3034
Activity: 476

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PPLNS
Server Location: Europe / America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

Professional  Stable  Fast X11 Pool
Activity: 34
im not sure if my miner is set up right when i test it it says. GPU MAX ALLOC PERCENT is not specified, GPU USE SYNC OBJECTS is not specified. can any one help.  Huh

is this normal as the coin hasnt launched or have i made a mistake.

Dude someone has already answered your question and posted their config.  Check earlier posts.  Otherwise follow a setup guide for Hiro or Darkcoin for the basics.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
suchpool is simply overwhelmed !!

Don't people know the effects of having such hash power into only one pool??

Guess what? now other suschpool pools (for other coins) are also going down  Angry

Quebecois just fucked up everything! In the internet, the number of hops and latency is what matters, not that the f***** pool OP happens to be your countryman Tongue

SuchPool is getting ddosed/flooded. gonna fix this
Activity: 196
JP every x11 rig but one is rented, QBC fans have been waiting patiently and impatiently for this coin so be proud, grab your energy drink and prepare for the best and worse. Get ready for pool ops to yell at you from now till forever when something goes wrong, just keep on stuff and do your very best.
I did not expect it to pick up this fast, this is amazing. Difficulty 189 within 50 minutes of launch...

Well your text and goals seemed less scammy than other coins and its eastern ppl have time to do shit ^^

Almost 4 GH/s ... wtf
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Wow, is difficulty 208 now? That's too much!
Activity: 476

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PPLNS
Server Location: Europe / America
Pro Hardware: Connections: 10 gigabit network hypervisor/storage. Direct connection to AIMX, MSX
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 16 powerful CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.

Security:
Two different geo-locations Hot wallets (primary and instant back-up).
Offline secured cold Wallet.
Automated back-ups and warning system for operators.
Ddos protecion.

COME HERE,FAST POOL
Activity: 146
Why use an accent in the conf file?

I've tried québecoin.conf and the file is not recognized
Pages:
Jump to: