Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 77. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
suchpool frontend is down backend is running fine.

stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344
stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3344
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
suchpool working fine, we are destroying blocks.

Pool DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck this shit man, fuck! ahhh shit ;((
Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs
Activity: 181
Some pools already have trouble handling the load of too many miners... join http://qbc.nicemining.pw where we can handle anything you throw at us, and spread the hashrate at the same time to make sure the coin is healthy!
Activity: 476
such pool is dead from here  Roll Eyes

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at quebec.suchpool.pw Port 8084
Activity: 112
I am a happy miner at suchpool, everything looks fine.
The missing windows wallet seems like a problem but i dont see it as such a big problem as the pools are running just fine.
Dev, take it easy, haters gonna hate, its been always like that Smiley
Make sure to fix any problem that come out and to improve the coin constantly, the rest will be fine!

Thank you, I'm having a really hard time right now. I made a mistake this morning with compilation and it cost me my good launch. I'm not feeling good right now. The windows wallet has been compiled already it seems it's being uploaded. Thank you xploreredfusion
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
WINDOWS WALLET READY. UPLOADING NOW

Not needed!
Solo miners are screwed, becouse the diff is too high already.
Not going  to mine this shit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The missing windows wallet seems like a problem but i dont see it as such a big problem as the pools are running just fine.
Make sure to fix any problem that come out and to improve the coin constantly, the rest will be fine!

I've seen worse launches - but the lack of a windows wallet is a fail whatever way you look at it.  And dev - not hating on you, just disappointed.  That small window for solo mining is WHY people are there at launch.
Activity: 182
WINDOWS WALLET HERE

https://mega.co.nz/#!99YVjBJZ!YqY231IilUYr6AQDPHcIcr60aU_A9lrsS8JudnsydSg

Bounty and donations here Wink : BTC 1EruJybeGzzvaiYq9uKPbgx8tGXeH31cYe

Don't forget to visit our coin! Help us! Electronic LIRE
Activity: 84
Activity: 112
You said that reward would be reduced for a few hours but we are already at block 160 with reward at 26 coins. What's wrong ??

DGW took a bit longer to kick in than in my tests. It's stabilized now. Only 2460 QBC have been mined so far with the initial reduced blocks.
Activity: 196

+5
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
im not sure if my miner is set up right when i test it it says. GPU MAX ALLOC PERCENT is not specified, GPU USE SYNC OBJECTS is not specified. can any one help.  Huh

is this normal as the coin hasnt launched or have i made a mistake.
Activity: 182
WINDOWS WALLET HERE

https://mega.co.nz/#!99YVjBJZ!YqY231IilUYr6AQDPHcIcr60aU_A9lrsS8JudnsydSg

Bounty and donations here Wink : BTC 1EruJybeGzzvaiYq9uKPbgx8tGXeH31cYe
You said that reward would be reduced for a few hours but we are already at block 160 with reward at 26 coins. What's wrong ??

DEV IS.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: