Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 84. (Read 161843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
simply fucked up.

a lot.

seriously.
aws
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I wonder how the IPO investors feel right about now.
RCS
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
J'ai vraiment hâte tout mes mgh prêt à être déployé sur le quebecoin!
Activity: 164
Activity: 17
So I wake up for the launch and see this, what a shame ..you should always be ready ....sadly not today  Cry     see you tomorrow HOPEFULLY
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 3

There will be a slight delay for LUNCH! Until tomorrow morning April 19th at the same time - 8:00 AM EST - 12:00 UTC.

Very sorry to everyone who is anxious for launch, I should have put in a bigger time period between the IPO and launch, not everything is 100% ready right now so I can't get a fair launch for everyone. Tomorrow morning same time, guaranteed.

https://shrineodreams.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/6815037532_4641629634_b_d.jpg

Guaranteed or your money back
Activity: 140
520CN's Québecoin Chinses Pool!

http://qbc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 1% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
Activity: 16
fuck me, waiting all day for this shitcoin party to start.. oh well will keep digin DarkCoin!
Activity: 308

There will be a slight delay for launch! Until tomorrow morning April 19th at the same time - 8:00 AM EST - 12:00 UTC.

Very sorry to everyone who is anxious for launch, I should have put in a bigger time period between the IPO and launch, not everything is 100% ready right now so I can't get a fair launch for everyone. Tomorrow morning same time, guaranteed.

UPDATE THE OP, please! Altcoincalendar still has the original launch date!  You lose the community with this.

Yup JP.add it to OP.let everyone know this delay.
i've waited for days, one more day is ok.but make sure you will take us a successsful launch.
do add it to OP to let everyone know the delay,pls!
Activity: 210
damn... what a shame... my first launch ever delayed 24h  Grin

wait till it become 69.5 btc (joking)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
damn... what a shame... my first launch ever delayed 24h  Grin
Activity: 476

There will be a slight delay for launch! Until tomorrow morning April 19th at the same time - 8:00 AM EST - 12:00 UTC.

Fuck you, asshole. Post this shit on OP. Why the fuck you can't organise yourself? You are posting this shit a hour before launch, some people already deprivated, some leased rigs for BTC. Total irresponsibility.

same got 0.050btc worth of rigs 3 hours ago for 24 hours...  Angry
Activity: 294

UPDATE THE OP, please! Altcoincalendar still has the original launch date!  You lose the community with this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
First there is delay. Then 69.5 BTC. (I am joking)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Fuck you, asshole. Post this shit on OP. Why the fuck you can't organise yourself? You are posting this shit a hour before launch, some people already deprivated, some leased rigs for BTC. Total irresponsibility.
Activity: 196
Ouch, I just set my alarm, I was soo pumped for today....i guess back to sleep then.

24hrs is not a slight delay Sad lol
My mining rig is ready for the party.

Same here Cheesy Can't wait!

Edit: Well turns out it was ready 24h too early.. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: