Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 85. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
My mining rig is ready for the party.
Activity: 112

There will be a slight delay for launch! Until tomorrow morning April 19th at the same time - 8:00 AM EST - 12:00 UTC.

Very sorry to everyone who is anxious for launch, I should have put in a bigger time period between the IPO and launch, not everything is 100% ready right now so I can't get a fair launch for everyone. Tomorrow morning same time, guaranteed.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
520CN's Québecoin Chinses Pool!

http://qbc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 1% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Activity: 236
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Can someone confirm the hour ?
It seems that my calculation and altcoin calendar has 1h diff Smiley

For me, it's 10:30 right now ... so 2h or 3h until launch ?

well our countdown is 100% correct. I checked and owners entered correct date/hour & timezone so our countdown is 100% correct! Smiley

Good luck at launch!
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Can someone confirm the hour ?
It seems that my calculation and altcoin calendar has 1h diff Smiley

For me, it's 10:30 right now ... so 2h or 3h until launch ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 476
First 100 block will have 0 coin ?

Huh

im just a small miner im not mining this for 3 hours for free...

who will?

It's actually to keep it from being instamined, which you probably know is constantly being voiced as an issue with most launches, plus it takes pools at least 20 minutes to get everything set up.

other than that, it also allow the difficulties to build up. Meaning those who are early for mining got zero advantage. By the time its 101 block, difficulties will be quite high due to hype mining of launch coin. difficulties usually drop after a day or 2 after launch.

i get your point but like you said zero advantage...for 3 hours you get zero...why not a small amount like 5...or something like asia coin...

i think its gonna take longer than 3 hours cause people will wait till it pay to mine...

for myself i got a gtx770 so no x11 for me...

i will rent a x11 rig as soon as there is a pay out

Activity: 168
6 hours till launching. Am I correct?
Activity: 181
Join the NicEMining pool for Québecoin now, don't wait until launch!

Joignez vous au pool NicEMining pour Québecoin tout de suite, n'attendez pas jusqu'au lancement!

What you will always find at NicEMining

0% Fee, always
Very rare downtime
Responsive web site
No cutesy interface, just the basic MPOS you already know how to navigate

NicEMining: No fees, No frills, No nonsense, just Simple, Stable, Nice Mining!

Join the mining at http://qbc.nicemining.pw!

Ce que vous allez toujours trouver chez NicEMining

0% de frais, en tout temps
Périodes d'indisponibilités très rares
Site web rapide
Pas de tape-à-l'oeil, juste l'interface de base de MPOS que vous connaissez bien

NicEMining: Pas de frais, pas de flaflas, pas de niaisage, juste du minage simple, stable, Nice quoi!

Joignez-vous à nous à http://qbc.nicemining.pw!
Activity: 181
you actually expect people to mine a shitcoin for 10 years? That too at a difficulty starting with half the coins already mined? Are you out of your Quebec mind?
Well if you're to release a coin you either make it a "shitcoin" as you say and try to make a quick buck or you try to make a good coin and in that case obviously you would expect/hope that it will be mined for 10+ years... Doesn't make any sense otherwise.
you actually expect people to mine a shitcoin for 10 years? That too at a difficulty starting with half the coins already mined? Are you out of your Quebec mind?

We've been over this already. Yes that's exactly what I expect. You won't be mining in a year, the people of Québec will. The premine changes absolutely nothing for you, it won't be distributed for quite a while. I'll take it one step at a time.
Activity: 182

you actually expect people to mine a shitcoin for 10 years? That too at a difficulty starting with half the coins already mined? Are you out of your Quebec mind,

yes, most of coin is shotr term, dont think too much
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Haha, a lot of articles are coming out it's great!

What a dream! I can now mine a QuébeCoin and return my money to Hydro-Québec with an efficient algorithm that won't trigger my breakerbox while watching the NHL Playoffs.
Thank you JP you made my day  Cool

Sorry Jesus, but Vendredi Saint is now Québecoin day  Roll Eyes

Bon long week-end à tous!

That's the most Québécois thing I've read all week.

First 100 block will have 0 coin ?

Huh

im just a small miner im not mining this for 3 hours for free...

who will?

It's actually to keep it from being instamined, which you probably know is constantly being voiced as an issue with most launches, plus it takes pools at least 20 minutes to get everything set up.

other than that, it also allow the difficulties to build up. Meaning those who are early for mining got zero advantage. By the time its 101 block, difficulties will be quite high due to hype mining of launch coin. difficulties usually drop after a day or 2 after launch.

Exactly, no instamine, and difficulty adjustment can kick in correctly. The current set up is 0 QBC Reward block 1 to 72, 1 QBC reward block 73 to 144 , 13 QBC from block 145 to 216 and then 26 QBC from there. The first blocks might go by a bit faster then it's on!

I've got the Windows and Linux wallets ready but I'm currently fighting against my friends Macbook Pro on Mavericks 10.9.2. I'll try to get at least the Quebecoind client if not the Quebecoin-QT but it's giving me a hard time. I'll try a clean virtual machine if I can because this computer is filled to the brim with crap.

If it continues giving me trouble I'll give out a reward (BTC or QBC however you prefer) for the quickest compilation after launch. Anyone have their Mac environment set up already for compiling?

I'll give 0.05 BTC for the Mac clients tomorrow morning if I don't get them to compile correctly by then. The first 72 blocks don't give a reward so it's not a disadvantage for Mac miners.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
which version of SGMiner to use 4.1.271 or 4.1.0-103-g00015?
Activity: 476
Ah crap, I just realized I have to be awake at 5 AM for this launch.

not realy...

it only pays after 11am
Pages:
Jump to: