Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 86. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ah crap, I just realized I have to be awake at 5 AM for this launch.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi/Salut

J'aimerai savoir comment mine avec le program SGMINER... je utilise windows alors ou que je peut downloader le programme pour miner avec.Faut tu que je fasse un .bat file et si oui quoi faut t'il que j'ecrit...??

je vais miner avec suchpool.....

Hi I would like to know where I can get the program for windows SGMINER, how to set it up I will be mining from suchpool based in montreal (yay!) do I need a .bat file if so what needs to be written in it exactly?

I looked on the suchpool site for help but it shows how to setup the command line for darkcoin I want for quebecois coin

thanks/Merci

oh and please a response before 8 am (launch time) would be awesome! Grin

Va downloader la nouvelle version de SGMINER de cette page :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795

And your .bat file will look like this (I will be mining with suchpool too):

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344 -u user.worker -p x  --xintensity 105 --worksize 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8191

--xintensity 105 --worksize 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8191     , I'm using  R9 270 do I still use this line and what is this line used for exactly? also can I just leave this line out and manually  agjust the intensity through the window
Activity: 11
Hi/Salut

J'aimerai savoir comment mine avec le program SGMINER... je utilise windows alors ou que je peut downloader le programme pour miner avec.Faut tu que je fasse un .bat file et si oui quoi faut t'il que j'ecrit...??

Hi I would like to know where I can get the program for windows SGMINER, how to set it up I will be mining from suchpool based in montreal (yay!) do I need a .bat file if so what needs to be written in it exactly?

I looked on the suchpool site for help but it shows how to setup the command line for darkcoin I want for quebecois coin

thanks/Merci

Va downloader la nouvelle version de SGMINER de cette page :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795

And your .bat file will look like this (I will be mining with suchpool too):

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3344 -u user.worker -p x  --xintensity 105 --worksize 256 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8191

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
First 100 block will have 0 coin ?

Huh

im just a small miner im not mining this for 3 hours for free...

who will?

It's actually to keep it from being instamined, which you probably know is constantly being voiced as an issue with most launches, plus it takes pools at least 20 minutes to get everything set up.

other than that, it also allow the difficulties to build up. Meaning those who are early for mining got zero advantage. By the time its 101 block, difficulties will be quite high due to hype mining of launch coin. difficulties usually drop after a day or 2 after launch.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
For those who don't know there's a great new site that allows you to remotely monitor and optionally rent out your rig, which includes X11 support!

Great option for those who want to remotely point their X11 rigs to mine this new coin at launch or for those who would rather rent a rig(s) for it.

You can use this link http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=28 to sign up for free, and help me out a little with a small referral credit. I appreciate it!

I use the site myself and love it. Provides 5 failover sites, so it's easy to switch between pools if one goes down. Great development team, who are adding features and improvements daily. The monitoring features are free now and forever, so there's no risk.
Activity: 476
Hi/Salut

thanks/Merci

darkcoin and quebec coin work the same...

just follow the dark instruction

Huh

who will?

It's actually to keep it from being instamined, which you probably know is constantly being voiced as an issue with most launches, plus it takes pools at least 20 minutes to get everything set up.

ok but 3 hours is a bit to much...

why not 15-20  blocks?
Activity: 17
Hi/Salut

thanks/Merci

Activity: 196

Huh

who will?

Huh

who will?
Activity: 210
Activity: 181
Join the NicEMining pool for Québecoin now, don't wait until launch!

Joignez vous au pool NicEMining pour Québecoin tout de suite, n'attendez pas jusqu'au lancement!

What you will always find at NicEMining

0% Fee, always
Very rare downtime
Responsive web site
No cutesy interface, just the basic MPOS you already know how to navigate

NicEMining: No fees, No frills, No nonsense, just Simple, Stable, Nice Mining!

Join the mining at http://qbc.nicemining.pw!

Ce que vous allez toujours trouver chez NicEMining

0% de frais, en tout temps
Périodes d'indisponibilités très rares
Site web rapide
Pas de tape-à-l'oeil, juste l'interface de base de MPOS que vous connaissez bien

NicEMining: Pas de frais, pas de flaflas, pas de niaisage, juste du minage simple, stable, Nice quoi!

Joignez-vous à nous à http://qbc.nicemining.pw!
Activity: 11
What a dream! I can now mine a QuébeCoin and return my money to Hydro-Québec with an efficient algorithm that won't trigger my breakerbox while watching the NHL Playoffs.
Thank you JP you made my day  Cool

Sorry Jesus, but Vendredi Saint is now Québecoin day  Roll Eyes

Bon long week-end à tous!
copper member
Activity: 504
Edgecoin was an IPO scam, stuff like this is the reason real projects like QBC don't get funded properly. I feel for those people, its just not right.
You right. Now our currency for UAE will die;(. We haven't money for advertisement and adding on exchanges;( For example mintpal vote need 20BTC. Who can help us if Stack and Edge doing this.

Let me give you another example :  Groestlcoin.
We reach NXT-E, and coin was supported by miners. After two weeks, coin came to poloniex. Mintpal add itt several hours leter, seeing huge btc volume exchange on poloniex. We had only 2500 votes on mintpal. We didn't send any mbtc to them. If your coin is interesting, you do not need to pay exchanges to get on them.

J'aiderai volontier mes cousins quebecois a miner leur future monnaie Cheesy

Un vrai frère! A real bro!
Activity: 182
Edgecoin was an IPO scam, stuff like this is the reason real projects like QBC don't get funded properly. I feel for those people, its just not right.
You right. Now our currency for UAE will die;(. We haven't money for advertisement and adding on exchanges;( For example mintpal vote need 20BTC. Who can help us if Stack and Edge doing this.

Let me give you another example :  Groestlcoin.
We reach NXT-E, and coin was supported by miners. After two weeks, coin came to poloniex. Mintpal add itt several hours leter, seeing huge btc volume exchange on poloniex. We had only 2500 votes on mintpal. We didn't send any mbtc to them. If your coin is interesting, you do not need to pay exchanges to get on them.

J'aiderai volontier mes cousins quebecois a miner leur future monnaie Cheesy
Activity: 196
I really enjoyed learning about Québecoin. I thought you would like to take a look at the article I wrote for QBC.

Here's the link: http://www.coinssource.com/je-mappelle-quebecoin/

I'd really appreciate it if you could put a link to the article in your Announcement post and/or on your website. Also, please leave a comment on the article when you get a chance!

Bonne chance à vous! Merci.

Tweeted it for ya!
copper member
Activity: 504
Twitter has been exploding today following the first article, I've just conducted another phone interview with another paper and there's more to come. Really busy day!

Parlez-en en bien, parlez-en en mal - Mais PARLEZ-EN!

Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I really enjoyed learning about Québecoin. I thought you would like to take a look at the article I wrote for QBC.

Here's the link: http://www.coinssource.com/je-mappelle-quebecoin/

I'd really appreciate it if you could put a link to the article in your Announcement post and/or on your website. Also, please leave a comment on the article when you get a chance!

Bonne chance à vous! Merci.
Activity: 140
520CN's Québecoin Chinses Pool!

http://qbc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 1% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
Pages:
Jump to: