Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange - page 10. (Read 72952 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I am solo mining to my wallet using minerd, and my minerd clients are connecting and hashing away but when i run get mining info all i get is:

{
"blocks" : 82820,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 147.44050339,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 174889679,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

How do i see my hashrate? Am i doing something wrong?

It'll be on the terminal.
Activity: 507
I am solo mining to my wallet using minerd, and my minerd clients are connecting and hashing away but when i run get mining info all i get is:

{
"blocks" : 82820,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 147.44050339,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 174889679,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

How do i see my hashrate? Am i doing something wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Just because the DEV is not actively posting for a week does not mean the coin is dead. Once a coin is developed, its growth is determined by the attributes of the coin and the community that surrounds it. Look at qubit, it was said to be dead back in february but has since jumped back up. Quarkbar is a brand new coin that has not even been around a month yet and is by far one of the best coins around. Yes, it is trading a little low right now but i feel that as more people discover this coin the price will go up.

Jonesd is very correct when he said that NOW IS THE TIME TO INVEST IN THIS COIN! The price is right. The attributes of this coin all point in a possitive direction. Quarkbar will probably reach $1 by end of 2014 and will probably stay there.

I can only +1 that Cheesy

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here
Activity: 728
Just because the DEV is not actively posting for a week does not mean the coin is dead. Once a coin is developed, its growth is determined by the attributes of the coin and the community that surrounds it. Look at qubit, it was said to be dead back in february but has since jumped back up. Quarkbar is a brand new coin that has not even been around a month yet and is by far one of the best coins around. Yes, it is trading a little low right now but i feel that as more people discover this coin the price will go up.

Jonesd is very correct when he said that NOW IS THE TIME TO INVEST IN THIS COIN! The price is right. The attributes of this coin all point in a possitive direction. Quarkbar will probably reach $1 by end of 2014 and will probably stay there.

Dev is not active.

Last activity was March 19.

Usually dev accounts are not that active, because the users already have a normal account. It would be nice if the dev could respond on the question to name the wallet Quarkbar instead of Quark.

There should be activity at least every 2 or 3 days, it proves the dev's doing SOMETHING.

But here, he's just gone for a week. Classic signs of a dieing coin.

Speaking of the community, even leadcoin, the bull coin has a strong community, and there are many more; but cause the dev's gone, the coin's dead.

I never really get this point of view. We're talking about a decentralized currency here, so the devs only needed for bug fixes and nothing else. The community is what makes a coin strong. We're raising money for promotion and will have another add up this Saturday on altcoincalendar.info (for free) and the following Monday for 0.01 BTC.

Yeah, that should be the way for a decentralized currency, it should be community driven, but apparently investors and miners don't see it that way.

They want to see a dev working on the source code and some kind of marketing. That way they'll be ensured that when a bug comes up, it'll be fixed soon.
legendary
Dev is not active.

Usually dev accounts are not that active, because the users already have a normal account. It would be nice if the dev could respond on the question to name the wallet Quarkbar instead of Quark.

There should be activity at least every 2 or 3 days, it proves the dev's doing SOMETHING.

Speaking of the community, even leadcoin, the bull coin has a strong community, and there are many more; but cause the dev's gone, the coin's dead.

I never really get this point of view. We're talking about a decentralized currency here, so the devs only needed for bug fixes and nothing else. The community is what makes a coin strong. We're raising money for promotion and will have another add up this Saturday on altcoincalendar.info (for free) and the following Monday for 0.01 BTC.

Dev is not active.

legendary
Dev is not active.

Dev is not active.

legendary
Ok people, we need to start building a community around this coin. Now is the time. We need to brainstorm. Does anyone know what the DEVs original plan for quarkbar was? He/she has developed a great coin. The price is too low though. We need to give it a boost. Anyone got any ideas on how to build this community? Is DEV going to create a facebook page and/or more youtube videos. Spread the word people!

With the price so low a lot of people are thinking its not worth mining. Investors are keeping the price down with low buy orders. There should not be a sale for less than 100 satoshi at this point. As an investor myself, I have baught as high as 200 satoshi because I feel that is the direction trading should go. If you are willing to sell for 50 or 60 satoshi all the time. The price will not go up.

The idea of buying low and going long is great if the coin is established. Quarkbar is brand new. We need to give it a little value first. Quarkbar is an amazing coin. Its atributes are far more appealing than quarkcoin itself.

The solution is we need to buy higher, sell higher and spread the word by promoting the hell out of  quarkbar.

So we need to MINE MINE MINE, TRADE TRADE TRADE, AND CREATE A HUGE FOLLOWING!

There. Im finished rambling. Lol  Grin

The value is really low, indeed, so that's why I'm promoting the coin to get more attention for it. Next Saturday it will be featured on altcoincalendar again. Currently the altcoin market is on a downturn anyway, so for now it's best to mine and buy up the coin at the low price. For 0.1 BTC you can currently buy almost 1% of the total amount of coins that will ever be created, so it's a huge opportunity! Not a lot of people are placing lower sell orders, so I can recommend placing buy orders for the coin. At least that's what I'm doing.

Earlier I invested about 0.1 BTC in EBTcoin and earned 2 BTC when it suddenly rose to 250 Satoshi. Used the profits to invest in new coins and buy back the same coin with the lower price. Smiley

In short, sit this downturn out and use it as an opportunity to invest!
And we need an android wallet!! Wink
Ok people, we need to start building a community around this coin. Now is the time. We need to brainstorm. Does anyone know what the DEVs original plan for quarkbar was? He/she has developed a great coin. The price is too low though. We need to give it a boost. Anyone got any ideas on how to build this community? Is DEV going to create a facebook page and/or more youtube videos. Spread the word people!

With the price so low a lot of people are thinking its not worth mining. Investors are keeping the price down with low buy orders. There should not be a sale for less than 100 satoshi at this point. As an investor myself, I have baught as high as 200 satoshi because I feel that is the direction trading should go. If you are willing to sell for 50 or 60 satoshi all the time. The price will not go up.

The idea of buying low and going long is great if the coin is established. Quarkbar is brand new. We need to give it a little value first. Quarkbar is an amazing coin. Its atributes are far more appealing than quarkcoin itself.

The solution is we need to buy higher, sell higher and spread the word by promoting the hell out of  quarkbar.

So we need to MINE MINE MINE, TRADE TRADE TRADE, AND CREATE A HUGE FOLLOWING!

There. Im finished rambling. Lol  Grin
legendary
It just did it again and I managed to get a screen shot of it.

I can't see the image. Can you upload it to imgur.com and link via them?

I can see the image after all. Smiley I think that is just an estimate on the total number of blocks. Nothing to worry about. Smiley

legendary

I can't see the image. Can you upload it to imgur.com and link via them?
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
Was there a fork at some point? My wallet keeps going out of sync and saying block #76623 of 80528

Not that I know of. My wallet says we're at block 76892, so we seem to be progressing.

Yea mine shows the same block number, but from time to time it will say it's sycning but it's on the correct block number...the estimated block shows a much higher number though...this has happened at least 3 times in the past 4-5 hours
legendary
Was there a fork at some point? My wallet keeps going out of sync and saying block #76623 of 80528

Not that I know of. My wallet says we're at block 76892, so we seem to be progressing.
Been solo-mining QB for the past 3 hours and already accumulated over 1,000 Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
819 QB already claimed!
4600+ members/350+ claiming QB every hour!
5300+ claims/250+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free QuarkBars!

QuarkBar Faucet
Pays from 0.10 to 0.25 QB per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
QTZUq5hTAhtoiepfL3EDzVZzDVXiX3rVkJ

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Pages:
Jump to: