Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange - page 8. (Read 72952 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Solo mining here , Is there anything i can do to help?

A fellow QB fan. Hi man! What's your hashrate?
Well, you can always make yourself useful. How would you apply your skillset?

Hi, 768 - 1024 kHash , i was thinking try to deploy a pool in a cloud server for this, i want to know something about the develop of Crypto, I'm a native Spanish speaker Informatics  Enginier, some experience in Linux and Java (At least i can compile),know nothing about crypto developing, unfortunately not much free time because Job and girlfriend :S, i was thinking do my thesis about crypto so that's my interest for learn
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

A fellow QB fan. Hi man! What's your hashrate?
Well, you can always make yourself useful. How would you apply your skillset?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
https://github.com/orgs/QuarkBar

What is your github user name Jonesd? I will add you to the team.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Nice one. Unfortunately I only have 2 connections to the network left. This is starting to go bad. We need to get the source back online under its original address @ github first before moving to a community driven version [edit: or we simply risk having to re-re-release QB as a whole]. OP has been offline for quite some time. Github does not normally simply remove repositories so I guess OP pulled it together with his account. As to why I have not figured out yet since OP could have simply left the repository unmaintained. He left closing the doors behind him without further notice to the (albeit) small community.

Can we start a new github account using the old source and start a new thread here with a community take-over account? That way, we can maintain the current chain.
Nice one. Unfortunately I only have 2 connections to the network left. This is starting to go bad. We need to get the source back online under its original address @ github first before moving to a community driven version [edit: or we simply risk having to re-re-release QB as a whole]. OP has been offline for quite some time. Github does not normally simply remove repositories so I guess OP pulled it together with his account. As to why I have not figured out yet since OP could have simply left the repository unmaintained. He left closing the doors behind him without further notice to the (albeit) small community.
legendary
I created a gif for Quarkbar on https://i.imgur.com/nrlylaU.gif

legendary
Thank you @switchboard and @jonesd got it working  Grin

Welcome to the club! Mine mine mine, man!

@Jonesd: how does spreading the donations go for you? do we need a refill yet?

I still have all the Quarkcoins and of the 0.03 BTC, still got 0.01 BTC left. The add on altoincalendar.info has been up from Saturday till today, so we got quite a lot of coverage for our buck. Smiley

This is the current situation:

If you want to help me out, PM me and donate to 1Nu8gEb32hVTbgunAKynrB6XuSAhiyokUF. I will update this post to honor the people that contribute. Smiley

Donors (BTC) - Donation address: 1Nu8gEb32hVTbgunAKynrB6XuSAhiyokUF (PM me to confirm your contribution)
JonesD - 0.01 BTC
derrend - 0.01 BTC
shursight - 0.01 BTC

Spent 0.02 BTC on advertisements.
0.01 BTC Left

Donors (BQ) - Donation address: QPsMdykNS49thWBG7DS7xezVbo36iY4S2g(PM me to confirm your contribution)
1. switchboard - 3000 QB
2. 261993022  - 1000 QB
3. Drm - 500 qb
4. shursight - 30 Quarkcoin (Sent the wrong coin so I never received it, but it's the thought that counts. Smiley )

4500 QB in stock! Smiley

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here
Thank you @switchboard and @jonesd got it working  Grin

Welcome to the club! Mine mine mine, man!

@Jonesd: how does spreading the donations go for you? do we need a refill yet?
legendary
Thank you @switchboard and @jonesd got it working  Grin

Welcome to this great coin. Smiley

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Permission-based advertising platform
Thank you @switchboard and @jonesd got it working  Grin
legendary
As mentioned earlier, I have a working wallet. I looked into the original quark wallet and it seems people were able to fix things by adding nodes via the debug console (under the help tab).

I used this to check to which nodes my wallet is succesfully connected using the command:
Code:
getpeerinfo

This showed I have successful connections to:
188.226.171.173:31616
205.234.139.125:31616
42.96.195.204:31616
95.182.106.43:31616

You can manually add these nodes by using this command (one at a time):
Code:
addnode 188.226.171.173:31616 add

addnode 205.234.139.125:31616 add

addnode 42.96.195.204:31616 add

addnode 95.182.106.43:31616 add

Like this:

I'm not sure, but maybe you don't need the ":31616" part

I hope this will help. Please tell us if it does. Smiley

Try this Smiley

Is there a way I can get a block source? My wallet wont synce. I have done the whole delete everything  but the wallet.dat thing and I still have the "no block source available" message.

Try adding this to your quarkbar.conf:

Code:
addnode=188.226.171.173:31616
addnode=42.96.195.204:31616
addnode=117.201.176.254:31616
addnode=110.89.142.34:31616
addnode=95.182.106.43:31616
Activity: 151
Permission-based advertising platform
Is there a way I can get a block source? My wallet wont synce. I have done the whole delete everything  but the wallet.dat thing and I still have the "no block source available" message.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Just talked to all coin they said my QQC wallet address a valid QB wallet address too. So someone just received 14800 for free.

Hehehe this is kind of stupid and (honestly) bad. I have just downloaded and compiled QQcoin-Qt and tried the first generated address in the wallet. I have sent 1 QB to it. Interestingly enough, the money got sent but for obvious reasons failed the Keccak hash test on the receiving end. Here you go, man. Money thrown right away.

I think he is quoting me or he did the same thing I did. Last week I sent 14800 QB to my QQC wallet because I have both and didnt catch I had copied and pasted my QQC address to withdraw my QB. So someone will get a free 14800 from me.
QuarkBar src/base58.h: PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 58
QQCoin src/base58.h: PUBKEY_ADDRESS = 58

Well and this explains that. I am afraid QQCoin was a rather quick copy job as the commentary still reads "// QQcoin: address begin with 'L'".
Just talked to all coin they said my QQC wallet address a valid QB wallet address too. So someone just received 14800 for free.

Hehehe this is kind of stupid and (honestly) bad. I have just downloaded and compiled QQcoin-Qt and tried the first generated address in the wallet. I have sent 1 QB to it. Interestingly enough, the money got sent but for obvious reasons failed the Keccak hash test on the receiving end. Here you go, man. Money thrown right away.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Is that supposed to be a quote of mine? or did you receive those.
Activity: 85
Activity: 42
i am not sure what's the future can bring from it

If you compare its features to other coins it is one of the most innovative and secure ones. No premine made it hard to promote it, but community takes care of that now. Getting in now, is getting the coin at a bargain, because similar coins are easily 50 times as expensive!
Pages:
Jump to: