Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange - page 6. (Read 72952 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
I've contacted mintpal about getting QuarkBar on the voting list.
I assume it'll be on there soon Smiley.

Quarkbar added to mintpal voting list now =)
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
I've contacted mintpal about getting QuarkBar on the voting list.
I assume it'll be on there soon Smiley.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok, Jonesd, please give me an address to send the sources to. I could not set up the Git server yet, sorry. Looking at my client it just got urgent.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I decided porting Dark Gravity Wave v2 to QuarkBar.
Excellent idea, way better than just patching KGW, switchboard and Jonesd deserve major props for this.

Thanks, but Switchboard is the one with the technical skills, so +100 to him! Smiley

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
I decided porting Dark Gravity Wave v2 to QuarkBar.
Excellent idea, way better than just patching KGW, switchboard and Jonesd deserve major props for this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just wanted to announce that I decided porting Dark Gravity Wave v2 to QuarkBar. So far code compiles and we can start testing now. Jonesd and I will test it.
Activity: 826
Hey can you contact me when the source code is updated for QB? We can then have it active again on cryptorush. (I am not a developer and do not know much about the lingo just asked to get it)

We expect to have it updated by the beginning of upcoming week. We'll have to test a bit, so it might take a bit longer.

Thanks.
legendary
Hey can you contact me when the source code is updated for QB? We can then have it active again on cryptorush. (I am not a developer and do not know much about the lingo just asked to get it)

We expect to have it updated by the beginning of upcoming week. We'll have to test a bit, so it might take a bit longer.
Activity: 826
Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Any word if the KGW exploit has been patched for this coin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Agree.  Mintpal is my favorite exchange.

Coinedup is good too. 
Activity: 686

In the mean time cryptoaltex seems like a scam.

I don't have that much experience with them but the few times i did use them,  I've deposited,traded and withdrawn there without any issues.
Also do people want QB to be added to the mintpal voting list?

Yeah, why not? the support seems good.

I don't have that much experience with them but the few times i did use them,  I've deposited,traded and withdrawn there without any issues.
Also do people want QB to be added to the mintpal voting list?
Too bad I cant withdraw.

legendary
cryptorush.in QB/BTC pair offline.

A lot of pairs are offline and online there. I do most of my trading on allcoin now.
cryptorush.in QB/BTC pair offline.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
website doesn't load for me Sad

The server at www.quarkbar.org is taking too long to respond.
legendary
DONATIONS WANTED!

I'm considering starting a small donation fund for promotion of the coin on other websites. As a first step, I want to promote it on altcoincalendar.info. It costs 0.01 BTC to get an add for the coin for one day, so I am planning to try it out upcoming Saturday to see if it catches the attention of people that are looking for new coins.

If you want to help me out, PM me and donate to 1Nu8gEb32hVTbgunAKynrB6XuSAhiyokUF. I will update this post to honor the people that contribute. Smiley

Donors (BTC) - Donation address: 1Nu8gEb32hVTbgunAKynrB6XuSAhiyokUF (PM me to confirm your contribution)
JonesD - 0.01 BTC
derrend - 0.01 BTC
shursight - 0.01 BTC

Spent 0.02 BTC on advertisements.
0.01 BTC Left

Donors (BQ) - Donation address: QPsMdykNS49thWBG7DS7xezVbo36iY4S2g(PM me to confirm your contribution)
1. switchboard - 3000 QB + 2000 QB
2. JonesD - 3000 QB
2. 261993022  - 1000 QB
3. Drm - 500 qb
4. shursight - 30 Quarkcoin (Sent the wrong coin so I never received it, but it's the thought that counts. Smiley )

9500 QB in stock! Smiley

New donations! Smiley

We will also set the first bounties for translating in new languages at the end of this week.

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here
Pages:
Jump to: