Pages:
Author

Topic: *ANN*【QUARK】 BitCrystal Coin + 200 new commands + decenttralized exchange - page 18. (Read 70966 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252
hi dev
i dont withraw btcry from http://bitcrystal.de/bitcoinexchange/
 Angry

really i have tested it ? have you still  the problem?

user diksms
1Mc1WDGtKSJAsAcLQt4NUEGMUuSreNRefV
balance 6000 btcry

after press "withdraw" open home page
but the transaction does not pass

i want sent all btcry (- fee) to 1Nc9oT939YHhV3yRh7JceBAT2HUVnSdT52

tnk
i have tested withdraw worked...

on both exxchanges bitcrystal.de/bitcoinexchange and china.bitcrystal.de:81/bitcoinexchange

have anybody the same problem?

And i makes progress from building the decentralized exchange but please wait its take time i post soon my results xD
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i read your post on how to use your minecraft plugin but have trouble understanding it. do you have someone who can write it clearly and betterto test it. i mean no offence. id really like to test it out. i dont have another coin to compare it too as your the only one that claims to have built one for minecraft

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
hi dev
 Angry

really i have tested it ? have you still  the problem?

user diksms
1Mc1WDGtKSJAsAcLQt4NUEGMUuSreNRefV
balance 6000 btcry

after press "withdraw" open home page
but the transaction does not pass

i want sent all btcry (- fee) to 1Nc9oT939YHhV3yRh7JceBAT2HUVnSdT52

tnk
market cap is verry high already

marketcap not that high at the moment. we still have a bittrex add to come so expect some action. as coins exchange hands new levels will be made
hi dev
 Angry

really i have tested it ? have you still  the problem?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Activity: 56
market cap is verry high already
coin is getting some attention. other exchanges soon. already 2btc on yobit, imagine what it will do on bittrex.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Cryptogator is damn slow exchange. Seems like exchange installed on ZX-Spectrum with 24 hours deposits and withdrawals...  Undecided

yes my withdrawal still is pending
just buy more

have no plan to sell no way. c-cex and bittrex will pick this up soon thats when i sell if the price is right, will be holding some as i see a future for the coin. just moving it to a better exchange
Cryptogator is damn slow exchange. Seems like exchange installed on ZX-Spectrum with 24 hours deposits and withdrawals...  Undecided

just buy more
Cryptogator is damn slow exchange. Seems like exchange installed on ZX-Spectrum with 24 hours deposits and withdrawals...  Undecided

Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
targeting china market needs Chinese promoter or someone talking Chinese language.If someone can do that BTCRY can boom on exchanges.
i dont doubt devs loyalty for the coin. its not another clone coin with standard features. all has been done by dev. the extra commands and dev can code. its gonna go up alot more as people realize this. it would be great to know dev background. its all there to see. get them cheap. early target 150-300sats

i like china is the target a decentralized exchange for china will be a hit.
i hope so im waiting on a reply from the dev
i dont doubt devs loyalty for the coin. its not another clone coin with standard features. all has been done by dev. the extra commands and dev can code. its gonna go up alot more as people realize this. it would be great to know dev background. its all there to see. get them cheap. early target 150-300sats

i like china is the target a decentralized exchange for china will be a hit.
i am the first coin the have a owned rpc api for high level multisignature transactions . The coin is very rare....
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
i dont have buy or sell on yobit.... its real because it is the first coin that get a decentralized exchange. i have rewritten also the bitcoin wallet for my purpose.... i have added to a bitcoin wallet my features from my coin... To make possible build a real decentralized exchange
il trust you then
Yes don't worry about that.in all crypto coins there always weak hands.on't fall for it Wink
PMd you something good in crypto.check it and hope you will enjoy Wink
i dont have buy or sell on yobit.... its real because it is the first coin that get a decentralized exchange. i have rewritten also the bitcoin wallet for my purpose.... i have added to a bitcoin wallet my features from my coin... To make possible build a real decentralized exchange
il trust you then
Pages:
Jump to: