Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 31398 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Because of the very changing status and deep downfall of the crypto market, there are many matters that come into contact into this and also got affected. I hope that the Quick is ready to this kind of problems that may rises as they are predicting this if ever happens. I hope too just lile other people here that Quick will keep on striving as doing what they should for the entire project and community people.
But Quick needs to find something unique solution which will be help the project to striving in the current market.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.
Exactly, they have to prepare themselves for the worst market situation because the market is constantly losing its value.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
We all know that every project now in the crypto currency community is dealing with so many adversities especially in times like the the market gets really down. Well, the Quick is a potential crypto project and what they need to keep is the good connection and bond from its people to keep this project into a smooth pace. Well, I guess they are taking their time fondering the project and sooner or later will give us the details and further updates.
Yes, exactly if the team want to keep the bond strong between them and investors then they have to stay active here.

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see profit they leave
Indeed true. Investors only looking for the profit, not for the bond. If they didn't get profit from the project then they will definitely leave the project.

Yeah, it's not even a new concept, people want money. Investors purely look for a profit, they don't care if the project succeeds or fails as long as they make money
Yes, absolutely they make the invest the money because they want to make double or more than invested amount. That's the only intention of the investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Because of the very changing status and deep downfall of the crypto market, there are many matters that come into contact into this and also got affected. I hope that the Quick is ready to this kind of problems that may rises as they are predicting this if ever happens. I hope too just lile other people here that Quick will keep on striving as doing what they should for the entire project and community people.
According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
We all know that every project now in the crypto currency community is dealing with so many adversities especially in times like the the market gets really down. Well, the Quick is a potential crypto project and what they need to keep is the good connection and bond from its people to keep this project into a smooth pace. Well, I guess they are taking their time fondering the project and sooner or later will give us the details and further updates.
Yes, exactly if the team want to keep the bond strong between them and investors then they have to stay active here.

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see profit they leave
Indeed true. Investors only looking for the profit, not for the bond. If they didn't get profit from the project then they will definitely leave the project.

Yeah, it's not even a new concept, people want money. Investors purely look for a profit, they don't care if the project succeeds or fails as long as they make money

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see the profit they leave
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. Investors only make investments because they want to make a profit from their investments, they are not come here to make a bond with the team.
Exactly, they have only one motive and that is profit by that money they have invested in the project. So obvious thing is profit and that's why they are come for.
Hello World 👽

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see the profit they leave
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. Investors only make investments because they want to make a profit from their investments, they are not come here to make a bond with the team.
Activity: 449
swordking

Well you have a point and I will agree with that with you buddy. I know the other crypto people here are also know this and aware on what the investors is looking for a certain project. And you are right there bud that it is for profits. No investors will waste their time and money without gaining in the end.

Now we have to give some more time to the team for settling back to all the things. Maybe they are preparing for it. 
Agree with this. Let's all give them the time they need. I know for sure that they are having something important for the benefits of the whole project and all of us. I will keep give my support to this project and wait for their further announcements.
If we show our support towards the project then the team will also believe in us. And then they will start to do their work with more hardly as well as potentially.
Investors and community members have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. So right now what kind of support the team is looking for.
You have point there buddy. The project had been supporting by ots community since the beginning but it doesn't mean that this will end it here. The project still has a long way to go and it needs a continuous support and trust to keep going on its journey to success. I hope for the best of the Quick project.
Activity: 449
swordking
Now we have to give some more time to the team for settling back to all the things. Maybe they are preparing for it. 
Agree with this. Let's all give them the time they need. I know for sure that they are having something important for the benefits of the whole project and all of us. I will keep give my support to this project and wait for their further announcements.
If we show our support towards the project then the team will also believe in us. And then they will start to do their work with more hardly as well as potentially.
Investors and community members have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. So right now what kind of support the team is looking for.
Hello World 👽
Yes, absolutely we still need to support the project. Because the team will come up with some new strategies and make this platform one of the best version of itself.
Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.
I think developers now stay in a little shock because of the cost of air and hardly we will receive some updates in the nearest future.
They might be have something important to be taken care of for them to not give us the updates now. But I believe the team will inform us once they have been get back in here. Well, for me, I gotta go check their social media site and see if there have something new their.
Even they are not active on a social media platform since very long. I think the team is a concern because of the current market situation.
Might be that they are not actively developing the project as well as not providing updates related to the project.

Well the people that are gonna be fucked over the worst would be the people who sent them money for the ICO and they're gonna be the biggest losers here
Pages:
Jump to: