Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 7. (Read 31398 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Now we have to give some more time to the team for settling back to all the things. Maybe they are preparing for it. 
Activity: 588
Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.
I think developers now stay in a little shock because of the cost of air and hardly we will receive some updates in the nearest future.
They might be have something important to be taken care of for them to not give us the updates now. But I believe the team will inform us once they have been get back in here. Well, for me, I gotta go check their social media site and see if there have something new their.
Even they are not active on a social media platform since very long. I think the team is a concern because of the current market situation.
Might be that they are not actively developing the project as well as not providing updates related to the project.
Yes, it is possible. The market is consistency falling down and because of that, not only developers but also investors are also a concern as well as afraid.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provide an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
I have yet it noticed too that its been a long time since the Quick team have given us updates here in their Ann thread. Well, maybe the Quick project have something important taken seriously as of now.I hope that the Quick project team will not neglect its community since it will be the way to its success.
I think developers now stay in a little shock because of the cost of air and hardly we will receive some updates in the nearest future.
They might be have something important to be taken care of for them to not give us the updates now. But I believe the team will inform us once they have been get back in here. Well, for me, I gotta go check their social media site and see if there have something new their.
Even they are not active on a social media platform since very long. I think the team is a concern because of the current market situation.
Might be that they are not actively developing the project as well as not providing updates related to the project.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Cost of air? What are you talking about? Are the developers some kinda underwater people buying tanks of oxygen to breath? Are they perhaps on a ventilator?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May ask? What is the currency doing and plans of the Quick project team? Are they founding another sort of marketing strategy? Well, as we can see the team is looking for by the community people. I understand the people but if will think deeply inspite of all the current crypto issues, the market is keep on its dip, and I guess, it is one more thing that the Quick is having a deal with as keep on striving from its best here in the crypto world.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
What plans? Whether there is some progress in development? Silence of developers will hardly be able to draw attention of investors.
swordking
Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provided an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
Yes, exactly investors and community members have waiting for an update since a very long time. If the team provides updates as early as possible then it will become clear for everyone to get an understand about the project's development.
The team should really have to make updates. It is very important for the team to have them provides updates because this is what the people of the community really need to know a continuous information regarding the project. I hope so that the team will give us updates now from the longtime no announcements from them.
Yes, hopefully after reading our comments the team will take this thing seriously and will start to provide every necessary update regarding the project.
Even I will hope for this, because it's their advantage to gain community and their attention towards the project. That's why they have to take this thing seriously.
Activity: 574
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Then they should have hired a community manager or someone not involved in the actual development of the project to get involved here while they were busy
I think they already have the community manger to manage all the queries related to the project. But nevertheless, they are not continuously providing the updates.
If they have a community manager then it's their responsibility to provide the ongoing updates about the development of the project.
Its been very long time that's the team hasn't provided an update. They have to provide updates related to the development of the project.
Yes, exactly investors and community members have waiting for an update since a very long time. If the team provides updates as early as possible then it will become clear for everyone to get an understand about the project's development.
They team should really have to make updates. It is very important for the team to have them provides updates because this is what the people of the community really need to know a continuous information regarding the project. I hope so that the team will give us updates now from the longtime no announcements from them.
Yes, hopefully after reading our comments the team will take this thing seriously and will start to provide every necessary update regarding the project.

Then they should have hired a community manager or someone not involved in the actual development of the project to get involved here while they were busy
I think they already have the community manger to manage all the queries related to the project. But nevertheless they are not continuously providing the updates.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What brightest differences at this platform with acquaintances all cloud mining? Whether there is something the general here or just sphere is similar?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Merit: 100
They team should really have to make updates. It is very important for the team to have them provides updates because this is what the people of the community really need to know a continuous information regarding the project. I hope so that the  team will give us updates now from the longtime no announcements from them.
swordking
Quick has achieved many achievements in the form of projects development and also they gained a great amount of the community, as well as investors for the project's continuous support.
Yes, investors have shown their huge support towards the project. And according to the time their community's getting bigger and much more stronger.

Can't see any support though, like in the past couple of days there's been barely any people talking about the project here atleast from what I've seen
Nowadays they are not getting great support is because of the bearish market. No one is happy with the current market. That's why the number of peoples is constantly reducing.
As per the time passes the market will go to recover and start to pump it. And after that, I believe everyone will start to coming forward to showing their support towards the project.
Yes, I hope that too that the crypto market will come to recover again and this will surely give a good impact to the project Quick. Good to see that even in the most crucial part of the community, Quick is going good.
Indeed true, but I don't think that the market will recover soon. Because according to the chart it is consistently falling. So it will take more time to recover itself.

It's gonna take a lot of time for the market to reach any point even close to what we can call a recovery. We're already at like what? 3700$ for BTCs
As we can see today's tremendous growth in the market, we can hoping soon that the market will start to recover. Because BTC today crossed the 4000$ benchmark since from very long.
Yes, agree with you, because of the today's massive change in the market situation not only ico's but also everything will become fine as per the time passes.
Pages:
Jump to: