Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 2. (Read 31398 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
We can not predict the about the cryptocurrencies. Everyone is hoping for a bull run but actually, we don't know what will be happen in the future.

Yes. And no one does know what will be the future of this crypto community we are dealing into. But just like other people here. I want to make the crypto market in rise again and still waiting for that. Hoping that it will bring back to its good state for the better not only for the Quick project but to all in the crypto world.
Why not? There is a lot of prediction of a cryptocurrency in the Speculation (Altcoins) sub board and also the TradingView website.
Activity: 518
We can not predict the about the cryptocurrencies. Everyone is hoping for a bull run but actually, we don't know what will be happen in the future.

Yes. And no one does know what will be the future of this crypto community we are dealing into. But just like other people here. I want to make the crypto market in rise again and still waiting for that. Hoping that it will bring back to its good state for the better not only for the Quick project but to all in the crypto world.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
For the last week after falling of the price also interest in mining fell. Whether this interest will be able to restore the project or is not present?
Yes. Actually, most of the people are dumping away their coins because they lose trust in the bitcoin so now they are back into fiat usd.
Absolutely true, many people has lose their patience and start converting their BTC into USD.  This is good for the cryptos future.
It's happening because of the market situation and that's why everyone is worried about their investment. Hopefully, the market will recover soon and all the things will get sorting out.
Yes, everyone is hoping that the bull run will come at the beginning of the new year. If it will come then It's be a good start for us.
Of course, no one was missed here. everyone be careful in taking steps in a bad market at this time. Don't want to take the wrong step and get the loss, almost all of us who have the assets will also hold it and wait until the market improves.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
For the last week after falling of the price also interest in mining fell. Whether this interest will be able to restore the project or is not present?
Yes. Actually, most of the people are dumping away their coins because they lose trust in the bitcoin so now they are back into fiat usd.
Absolutely true, many people has lose their patience and start converting their BTC into USD.  This is good for the cryptos future.
It's happening because of the market situation and that's why everyone is worried about their investment. Hopefully, the market will recover soon and all the things will get sorting out.
As soon as the market returns, the project at once will begin to enjoy much bigger popularity, I am confident in it. Now all are very frightened.
Activity: 449
swordking
Yes, everyone is hoping that the bull run will come at the beginning of the new year. If it will come then It's be a good start for us.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 434
J.Conley
Do you have some close direct connection with aiodex? If yes, that is remarkable if you could place a coin there.
I think that this person is one of founders of this resource and most likely is involved in direct placement of coins. Anyway, it a little. More news that investors were taken are necessary.
Activity: 574
J.Conley
Do you have some close direct connection with aiodex? If yes, that is remarkable if you could place a coin there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
An interesting topic, but how can this relate to this project? Do they somehow relate to mining? It seems to me that no. Or I do not know something or did not read it here.
Activity: 616
Activity: 602
good time to buy cheap coins Q , now only  300 satoshi https://exrates.me
I support you, now is the ideal time for investments and not only in this cryptocurrency. Perhaps the minimum cost of coins is reached now.
Well, they are not from the project so why did you support it? Though, you are a humble guy who supports dozens of projects.
Activity: 560
As the days goes by. The team is not stopping from any possible developments they could for the better. Well, this is indeed for all of us not just for the project alone. This digital mining innovation can reach more achievements and opportunities if they will keep up what they could and have to be more innovative. I am looking forward for more interesting outcome from this project.
I wish they could do the whole thing at once because they need to make a great opportunity to the users who keeps supporting them until now.
As the days goes by. The team is not stopping from any possible developments they could for the better. Well, this is indeed for all of us not just for the project alone. This digital mining innovation can reach more achievements and opportunities if they will keep up what they could and have to be more innovative. I am looking forward for more interesting outcome from this project.
Merit: 100
It's really nice to see that the Quik Mobile Wallet are already in google playstore. For sure it will be very comfortable and easy to used for those who have mobile devices. I hope, it will gain something that can make the project better for investments.
Actually, it's a great thing for those who are using the smartphone to interact with each other because the presence of the mobile apps is to make it portable

And not only that, because people nowadays are much more into different smartphone than using their laptops or desktops because as we all know and aware that it is much more convenient to use smartphones. So the development of the project team to the mobile application wallet of the Quick is really another advantage of it, that adds up efficiency.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Is your equipment set up for bitcoin mining? And if bitcoin depreciates, what to do? Yes, of course the equipment is very good and very large scale work. But what are you better than huge corporations in China? They have all the resources-people, cheap energy, large areas. How do you assess your competitiveness?
Well, it is basically a mining platform though so you can mine bitcoin, ethereum with their new and implemented revolutionary mining platform in their system.

There's nothing revolutionary though, you need to use the existing protocols to mine the coins that already out there like ETH, BTC and so on
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It's really nice to see that the Quik Mobile Wallet are already in google playstore. For sure it will be very comfortable and easy to used for those who have mobile devices. I hope, it will gain something that can make the project better for investments.
Its great now they has come up with a mobile application. I really appreciate how hard the team has been working on a project to make it successful.

Of course, the mobile app is very user-friendly, so, I think, the team made the right decision.
Mobile application can already be purchased? If not, when will the app start selling? I would like to test it, I wonder how it works. In the early period, you can identify shortcomings in it and prompt the team.
Activity: 434
good time to buy cheap coins Q , now only  300 satoshi https://exrates.me
I support you, now is the ideal time for investments and not only in this cryptocurrency. Perhaps the minimum cost of coins is reached now.
Pages:
Jump to: