Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️ - page 5. (Read 31398 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
In March 2019 you have finished the development of the platform? When will the presentation of the platform? Or you do not plan to do it yet?
Yeah, I will be waiting for the finished development of the platform and I willing to say that this project is pretty awesome!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It s a fucking scam, It s so clear.
Be aware folks.

Goooooooo
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
In March 2019 you have finished the development of the platform? When will the presentation of the platform? Or you do not plan to do it yet?
Well, base on their roadmap, they will going to have a testing version of the platform this year and probably it is already done because it was written on November 2018. I hope the team will share some sort of infos regarding this matter so we can have an idea.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Hi. this is a scam.
sorry to admit but its true. devs are collecting funds only for themselves. ICO, bounty for making this post full. fake bots users on telegram   deleting comprising messages. the coin is able to mine only by devs. no one will gain except theirselves. they are continuing to mine this coin only for them and selling low on exrates.
please dont buy dont support scammers
SCAM
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 449
swordking
Quick is going to become successful soon because of the team's hard work. Because they have been working so hard since from a long time.
Activity: 588
According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.

I don'[t really think that here is more potential for the market to fall anymore like we're already like 95% down with ETH since the ATH and like 85% down for BTC
Exactly, the market has consistently fallen down and become worse as per the time. And we cannot predict the market situation.
Yes, as per the current market fall we haven't find any potential in its growth right now. And we have to wait for the good market situation.
We exactly don't know when the market will recover. So till that we have to constantly have to work hard for the better future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.

I don'[t really think that here is more potential for the market to fall anymore like we're already like 95% down with ETH since the ATH and like 85% down for BTC
Exactly, the market has consistently fallen down and become worse as per the time. And we cannot predict the market situation.
Yes, as per the current market fall we haven't find any potential in its growth right now. And we have to wait for the good market situation.
I do hope that sooner or later market of the crypto currency community will keep on striving and retrieve its good state as soon as possible for the sake of the entire crypto world.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes you are right there buddy, but we are not holding the future of the crypto currency community. But I do not want to fall.the crypto market even deeper as it is not. Because it is not that it only affect my own assets but also a lots of crypto project. Hoping to see the Quick project as a strong digital mining platform even more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think the project is growing rapidly and according to the time, it is consistently gaining investors and their trust. So it's a good sign of the ICO, which going to become successful.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Price Q is Joke ? 0.00000499BTC https://exrates.me Shocked Very cheap ! Why ?

just buy some to make the price rise Smiley
Absolutely buy it at cheaper price and after certain time later when the market recovers that time you can sell it and make profit from it.
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user

just buy some to make the price rise Smiley
copper member
Activity: 245
Merit: 26
High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

Merit: 100

That's purely speculation though, there's no guarantee of what's to hold in the crypto market until stuff like government policies and shit gets cleared
We cannot say what will happen in the future. There are so many speculations in times like this but that we could do it to keep doing on what we wanted and without having regret in the end. Because for me, true happiness cannot obtained from all money even though I know and aware that we all went here in the crypto currency community for money. But I know for sure that free will.is also the key that we are all here in here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

That's purely speculation though, there's no guarantee of what's to hold in the crypto market until stuff like government policies and shit gets cleared
Activity: 449
swordking
Hopefully, the development team has to take massive actions towards the development of the project and have to provide an update about it.
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: