Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 24. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
@ RainbowDoge:
We've seen many coins coming to live every day, and we where waiting for one where FINALLY someone put the effort in to do more then just create a coin.
Support, forum, website, and many other bonuses en extra's! This is a hell lot more then any of the other 100 coins that where introduced the last month!

And yes, we are also posting if there's something we think can be done better, but in the end we do that for a good reason and not just because we can (like some script kiddy's out here).

Try to ignore those who just don't get it and are only here and bored because they aren't allowed to play GTA4.
Take the positive suggestions like the market introduction, and learn and improve.

But above all...
Keep active, here, on twitter, facebook, markets.. anywhere you can. This coin is not dead by a long shot, it's just begun!

ps: thnx for changing the text at the pool list Wink

Ok I am  BETA testing now.  I am creating a Social Network that is more than just a forum that is specifically targeting Crypto heads like you and me, and him and her, and them and their DOGE's too.... 

Like I said this is BETA, I am changing, upgrading, adding, removing etc..  (Wallet intregration for trading, tipping etc. is my next goal)

I have disabled User Activation atm.... Please standby peeps!

www.socialcryptos.com    <<---Special Preview....
WTF 600,708,917 sell order , buy order 0

Take out your 100 Million coin+ Akira, you told me yourself you are dumping... Its people like you that cause these issues.  Don't worry, the new game and website will launch soon.  I will increase the value of this COIN.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
WTF 600,708,917 sell order , buy order 0

Lesson learned PEEPS, I was stupid to rush Exchange.  I am glad we are not on a large Exchange.  We will not try and get on Mint, Cryptsy or Bter etc... We will wait longer and build value first. 
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
C´mon RAIN!!!!
10 sat. in few days! i know
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Who want to buy RAIN with 1sat., write PM, please.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
If anyone wants to buy all my rain before the super secret site makes the value skyrocket, I'll take 10 satoshi each, then you can make a killing  Grin
Activity: 79
super secret eh? now i'm curious.....

Super Secret ,, sounds like your trying to lure small children into your van .

+1

Ha!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Super Secret ,, sounds like your trying to lure small children into your van .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
0% fee RainbowGoldCoin Pool

rain.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» 100% uptime
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

http://pool.mn/images/gif/logo3.png
Activity: 79
Activity: 214
@Rainbowgoldcoin
I got "rainbowgoldcoin-qt" to compile and the wallet is working fine on my machine now. It turns out that line 20 of "Makefile" was incorrect for Linux and 2 library files were missing. I found the 2 files named "libws2_32.a" and "liboleaut32.a" in Ubuntu's "mingw32-runtime" package, so I downloaded it and extracted the files.

Inside the "RAINCoin-master" directory, I created a subdirectory named "lib" and copied the missing library files there. Then I changed line 20 of "Makefile" so that it expects to find the 2 files in "lib". I think this is a good solution because the files will always be there regardless of the operating system. This solution should work on Windows also.

I changed line 20 from:

LIBS          = $(SUBLIBS)  -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lminiupnpc -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -loleaut32 E:\MinGW\lib\libws2_32.a E:\MinGW\lib\liboleaut32.a -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

to:

LIBS          = $(SUBLIBS)  -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lminiupnpc -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx lib/libws2_32.a lib/liboleaut32.a -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread

There were several problems with it. As I said in my earlier post, Linux doesn't use drive letters, so "E:" caused the errors I was getting. Also Linux uses forward slashes to separate the directories instead of the backslashes that are used in Windows. The Linux linker doesn't recognize the "-loleaut32" parameter, and that also caused an error message, so I removed it.

It seems that "Makefile" is built/modified my "qmake", so I think that may need to be modified so that it properly builds "Makefile".

Rainbowgoldcoin; please respond to this post so that I know you saw it. You should show this post to your developer, so that he knows exactly what the problems are. After collecting all these rainbowgoldcoins, I was afraid that I wouldn't have any place to keep them. Finally I have an address:  RA9m1P5G8KgecaFmccgcHGkQSRMvr4whXi
My new super secret WEBSITE will be up soon.  (Maybe Tonight) This will make RainbowGoldCoin the "GOLD" standard in CryptoCurrency.  Believe me when I say, go to www.cryptorush.in and buy as much RAIN as possible. Currently its at 1 Satoshi which is nothing!  It will hit 100 when I am done building this coin up.  It's going to RAIN coins!! RainbowGoldCoin the only coin that you can find at the end of the Rainbow!!

Again, not 1 of those at 1 Satoshi is my SELL ORDERS.  Not one!  Im at 100 with only 4 sell orders with less than 4 million coin.  So don't start thinking anything but what I am saying.  Mine it, buy it while its cheap!  Haha! I cant freaking wait to RELEASE this new site!! #RAINCOIN = $$$$$$$$$$

Smiley
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
Hey folks ! If you pretend to be a community we don't need the dev does all the trading job. It is the community's duty too !! If you're interested by profit or simply help make or save coin's value, just save it. We got more power as a community, that one guy. So do what you ask folks. That is more powerful. Whales come for profit, if they fear to miss more profit they dump and go away, don't be impressed.
I agree with chebruta up here^^... there are still people mining and believing in this coin.. it's up to you now to restore trust in your coin
show them that you're not just another kid in a basement  who created a coin for himself..
I don't mean this to sound harsh in anyway but everyone mining this coin is waiting for your reactions

#1 if you're able desolve the whale on CryptoRush
#2 get your marketing skills to work.. advertise your product!

people like this coin, I like this coin we want to see it succeed!

+1

+2
Activity: 98
I agree with chebruta up here^^... there are still people mining and believing in this coin.. it's up to you now to restore trust in your coin
show them that you're not just another kid in a basement  who created a coin for himself..
I don't mean this to sound harsh in anyway but everyone mining this coin is waiting for your reactions

+1
Activity: 172

Pages:
Jump to: