Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties! - page 25. (Read 70326 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do some giveaway's here and on other forums to give the coin some boost.
also make a list of al the premined coin and what you did or wanna do with them.
Be active on twitter and let people know this coin is here for the long run.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
as dev if it believes will give you valuable RAIN least credence to the miners, by buying all the RAIN which is only worth 1 Satoshi, because you believe that the future RAIN was worth more than 1 Satoshi. Because if you believe that the price for 100 satoshi RAIN future, then the price of 1 Satoshi is a very low value for the investment in the future.
Activity: 4
if you are not aware, RAIN miners dropped from 1GHz be now just 250MH!!!
you should move faster to increase the confidence of the miners.
And immediately raise the price of the market RAIN
Activity: 172
TO the idiots stating that I am dumping.  I am VOLUNTEERING this information.  I took a shot of my sell orders on Cryptorush.  Yes they where placed last night, only because the market was up earlier than expected and because those where meant as starting points.

This is still 100% accurate.  I am NOT DUMPING nothing.  Its other IDIOTS that mined fast at the get go that are STUPID enough to mine and sell their electricity and gpus at 1 satoshi.  So dont accuse me of ANYTHING if its not true.  ITS all conjectures and speculations.  Help me, dont bring me down.  Like I said, I am adding value to this coin over the next few weeks.  You will see yourself!

do u or do u not own about 4.5+ billion of these coins ? because that what lucky's block explorer seems to be showing ..

I had so many devs and bounties for stuff thats getting done that this is simply not true.  (I did not mine what was said, I am not the only one on the team and as a matter of fact was surprised by the accusations.  I am dealing with this on the forums and with the rest of the RAIN team)  I am now putting all the effort to finish the game and another SECRET website for the coin over the next 2 weeks.  I will difinitely be adding value to this!  Smiley

would'nt it been have smarter to release the game with the coin..(on the same date) now you're releasing an st.patrick game atleast a week after st.patricks day..if you would had released them together you might even gotten some news coverage (the next new flappy game)
I like the coin but marketing wise you could have done alot better
good luck! I hope everyone finds their pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Activity: 218
TO the idiots stating that I am dumping.  I am VOLUNTEERING this information.  I took a shot of my sell orders on Cryptorush.  Yes they where placed last night, only because the market was up earlier than expected and because those where meant as starting points.

This is still 100% accurate.  I am NOT DUMPING nothing.  Its other IDIOTS that mined fast at the get go that are STUPID enough to mine and sell their electricity and gpus at 1 satoshi.  So dont accuse me of ANYTHING if its not true.  ITS all conjectures and speculations.  Help me, dont bring me down.  Like I said, I am adding value to this coin over the next few weeks.  You will see yourself!

do u or do u not own about 4.5+ billion of these coins ? because that what lucky's block explorer seems to be showing ..

I had so many devs and bounties for stuff thats getting done that this is simply not true.  (I did not mine what was said, I am not the only one on the team and as a matter of fact was surprised by the accusations.  I am dealing with this on the forums and with the rest of the RAIN team)  I am now putting all the effort to finish the game and another SECRET website for the coin over the next 2 weeks.  I will difinitely be adding value to this!  Smiley
Activity: 171
I can't sync even if I had two nodes on .conf
I made that thousand times but hum, don't work today ^^
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
0% fee RainbowGoldCoin Pool

rain.pool.mn offers:
» 0% fee
» Powerful dedicated server
» Friendly support via email or support forums
» Skilled admin
» DDOS protection
Join us!

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
it works. if you want to sell at 3sat or buy some at 10 - you can make it Smiley

One of us is wrong, but who? =)

screen was made 5 min. ago

You right, only LTC market alive.
Activity: 20
Beware, it's impossible to withdraw your funds on http://rain.sumpool.comAngry Angry Angry
Activity: 16
I have translated the announcement post into Hebrew. I will keep an eye out for any updates.

[הכרזה][RAIN] ריינבוגולדקוין ★ מאות מיליון בפרס
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
lol guess there are no BTC orders..try LTC/RAIN 0.00000003 is my best offer right now  Wink

Sure, i haven't looked on LTC market ...  3 satoshi is toooooooo low price ....
Thanks, but I'll be waiting for activity on traiding pair RAIN/BTC  Grin

You hope to get one satoshi for them? While they are being sold for 3 latoshi?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
it works. if you want to sell at 3sat or buy some at 10 - you can make it Smiley

Mar 18, 2014, 10:10 am EET   Buy   1,199.99000000   0.00000001   0.00001200
Mar 18, 2014, 2:14 am EET   Buy   60,000.00000000   0.00000001   0.00060000
Mar 18, 2014, 1:20 am EET   Buy   1.10000000   0.00000119   0.00000131
Mar 18, 2014, 1:18 am EET   Buy   330.99000000   0.00000001   0.00000331
Mar 18, 2014, 1:16 am EET   Buy   1.10000000   0.00000119   0.00000131

It works , but nobody is buying.
I totaly understand  Grin.. for now it's not the highroller we we're hoping for.. we'll see what the future brings
Activity: 98
lol guess there are no BTC orders..try LTC/RAIN 0.00000003 is my best offer right now  Wink

Sure, i haven't looked on LTC market ...  3 satoshi is toooooooo low price ....
Thanks, but I'll be waiting for activity on traiding pair RAIN/BTC  Grin

Activity: 62
Does trading at CryptoRush works? There is no update of market for ~8 hours ... Can anybody answer?

Yes trading on CryptoRush works fine..just real low price right now
Does trading at CryptoRush works? There is no update of market for ~8 hours ... Can anybody answer?
Pages:
Jump to: