Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 128. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
REDD has doubled over the last couple of days after the IPCO!!  Watch the price double again from where it is now!  Don't sell if you want to get 10x your investment.  I haven't sold a single share of my dividend.  And do not plan on selling any of it until all the dividends have been distributed.  Big big money is looking our way. 

REDD is the next DOGE!!  We could possibly goet 100x our investment!
Activity: 130
Somebody really wants some RDD, a lot of movement on coinmarket.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I think this coin has the most active community so far. I really like the way you guys unite!!

Hala REDD! Go Redd
Activity: 778
Comeon guys, don't forget to make your donation to the tippingarmy. We have to  get this engine going. Lets all send some coins, I just did. Our reward will be big. Lets join forces on this one. Wallet information is on the bottom.

Hey! That's only marketing! And what about recruiting people for cross API mechanism? That's the core point on which this coin is standing otherwise there is no difference between other crypto and Redd. Its a long a way ahead, but little steps should be made open as you have done with your logo.

Agree very much. Allthough marketing is a really important issue. When the Original plan will be real and people start tipping each other with RDD in all social media, then we don't have to spend a single BTC on marketing.

Well..."people start tipping each other" because we created a little role play..."The Reddcoin Tipping Army"..its at the same time a organized decentralized structure for distribution of coins...we secure the float of coins, we spread wealth AND we make Reddcoin well known in reddit and beyond.

For your information: The devs also supported this with coins, right from the beginning, when there was no structure yet, spending some tust in the idea.

So investors should also give devs some trust! If you feel nervous because satochis not moving at the moment at coinmarket.io you are invited to support the tipping army...or a concept of promotion you prefer...or develop something else...

those who make all the work also should get some respect and trust...thx...

http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/

Okay, I read about the tipping army and ythink it's a great idea. I like to help, but don't really understand whenever and where to tip people. I like also to make a donation to the dev for the tippingarmy, but wasn't able to find the wallet-address. Sorry, I am a real noob or to old, I don't know. Can  Reddcoin or
 ricky0819 give me the walletaddress, so I can make a donation.

ok no problem...i just think working together has a better effect than investigate all the time what the others do...sure trust must be earned, but i think the involved people earned certain trust so far...no one knows what will happen in the future but we are on a good point to push more energy into the system...

if you want to donate for the tipping army, there are different entries...by now: ricky (DEV) and GV2 (me) ...later there will be more "Generals" but this process need some time. you can find the concept (beta-version) here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1xu33w/rdd_tipping_army_aka_reddarmy_concept_draft/

and another discussion about details here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ReddcoinTippingArmy/comments/1y57z4/bringing_the_army_forward_evolving_guidelines/

in the concept you also find the distribution model..its designed that way to gurantee a fair distribution and to avoid that just people on th top get the coins...

when you go to the mainpage ob the tipping army subreddit you will find all the distribution threads so far...you can check how the swarm worked so far and you will get a feeling how the system works. also there is a list of all donations i received so far..thanks for stay informed...

more to come  Wink

Okay, thanks for explaining. Is this your wallet address for tipping army?
RjJXjMwLhKfDq9mJDU4x4nCYpy2Wis2zLQ

no...i use the tipbot as tipping army wallet: Ri9ToVpJPha5Gzp6yygVD2bGYcag4Chsg9

...unfortunatly tipbot makes no note for incoming transactions from outside the tipbotsystem, just adds the coins...because im putting it into a list, can you write a PM with the amount?

thx for support.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to latest version 1.1

Pool is up and running. Blocks are found regularly.

PPLNS, 1%

1000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO BLOCK FINDERS
Don't miss the bonus, jump in right now.

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Get redd here join the group and post your add.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ilovealtcoins/
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
ReddCoin  $ 553,624  $ 5.1e-05  10,826,510,020 RDD  $ 16,815  +103.04 %

Looking good Smiley
Activity: 778
More awareness!! Good stuff.

Although is it just me or is it getting harder to mine Redd in the past 3-4 days?

Mining solo with 1 Mhash, didn't find a block for 5 days now. Worst strike I had, I guess.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I can confirm that I have received my IPCO payments (two so far).

Thank you Reddcoin!
Activity: 42
Prices moving UP!!  I think we're going to get news that we're added to Cryptsy or something soon!

Great to see!
Activity: 126
Prices moving UP!!  I think we're going to get news that we're added to Cryptsy or something soon!
Activity: 83

Although is it just me or is it getting harder to mine Redd in the past 3-4 days?

I believe it is. And that's a good sign i guess.
Activity: 42
Redd.OakPool.com Is Now On Version 1.1
Also note: If you have been selected as a bonus winner and have not emailed us to claim your bonus, please email us at [email protected]

http://brightoak.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/reddcoin-oakpool.jpg
Activity: 219

Activity: 159
Activity: 224
You guys could use 4.5BTC of the  168BTC invested to move to the top of the ladder in http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php . Just saying .
i'm voting every day from 2 comps for free))

Yeah definitely not worth it. we're going to get listed everywhere because exchanges are going to have no choice but to list us when they do because of how big our community will be. So let's keep building and growing!

I like to see a big investor to inject 50BTC via CoinMarket. Dev should be able to convience an investor that price can go up to 20 Satoshi pretty easily. Everyone will feel more confidence and other investors will follow suite.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
A little bit of movement up on coinmarket.io. Good stuff.
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools

Reddcoin Pool

http://rdd.novahash.org/ has updated to latest version 1.1

Pool is up and running. Blocks are found regularly.

PPLNS, 1%
First 100 users get 0% fee for life.

1000 REDDCOINS BONUS TO BLOCK FINDERS
Don't miss the bonus, jump in right now.

Activity: 7
Hi everyone,

The plan is still the same as it was before IPCO closed. I will give you more updates when I have more as I always did.

It seem like every transactions from the first distribution got confirmed. I will send the second distribution soon. Contact us if you still didn't receive the first payment.

[email protected]

thanks

Reddcoin

I still did not receive my first payment. My ID is 319 and I had written a email to you.

Hi

Your address was not in the database. You should receive your first payment soon.

thanks

Reddcoin

I confirm the reception.Many thanks for your prompt action.

Jump to: