Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 16. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Bought another million units today! I feel like a lot of people are looking at this coin but haven't found a reason to invest. Any good news at all could send this coin skyrocketing!

When they released the staking wallet and moved into PoSV rdd dropped 60%, so be sure to pay attention to the news, and be wary.

Oh really? I seem to remember the price going up 300% after the announcement that they were switching to PoSV... 

Announcement and release are two different things.

The coin was already on a downward trend as you can see on your chart when the release occurred. The release of the coin didn't cause the fall, it was just unable to stop it! The release was already expected at that point so it didn't stop the people who were dumping the coin from continuing to dump it! We are now left with a solid group of investors and major dumping has ceased!

But the point of this coin is to tip, to be social, it is NOT a coin for investors to make money on. Even PoSV is suppose to prevent hording.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Bought another million units today! I feel like a lot of people are looking at this coin but haven't found a reason to invest. Any good news at all could send this coin skyrocketing!

When they released the staking wallet and moved into PoSV rdd dropped 60%, so be sure to pay attention to the news, and be wary.

Oh really? I seem to remember the price going up 300% after the announcement that they were switching to PoSV... 

The coin was already on a downward trend as you can see on your chart when the release occurred. The release of the coin didn't cause the fall, it was just unable to stop it! The release was already expected at that point so it didn't stop the people who were dumping the coin from continuing to dump it! We are now left with a solid group of investors and major dumping has ceased!
Do not feed him, just ignore. Grin

Facts are facts my friend.  Wink

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
lets see what happens at the begging of september with the Social X.

no prophets till then please.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I think reddcoin is undervalued right now and that's why I've been buying some up.
I am doing same and today I also bought some because I have faith in this coin and RDD can go again up in near future
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Reddcoin (RDD) -52.89% in value past month, but +13.72% today

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I think reddcoin is undervalued right now and that's why I've been buying some up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
seems REDD not able to be higher than 19-20 sat .
it value is 10-20 satoshi
Damn, down to 15! If I wasn't already an RDD multimillionaire I'd buy more!
I thought socialxbot (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbot-social-experiment-development-discussion-thread-closed-744165) was the only social currency coin. I might buy some reddcoin by the end of this week.

socialxbot has 50% premine? that might hurt the coin immiediately

Or help the coin. 50% of coins not in circulation and tucked away can actually increase the value of the coin. a premine only hurts the coin if they are marketing it here to us haha...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I thought socialxbot (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xbot-social-experiment-development-discussion-thread-closed-744165) was the only social currency coin. I might buy some reddcoin by the end of this week.

socialxbot has 50% premine? that might hurt the coin immiediately
Activity: 44
Activity: 14
Whenever says something that people don't like, even when they are facts, they are just called a troll. I don't think you know what a troll is. I offer facts and advice on this coin. In any rate, Good luck, for your sake I hope I am wrong.

lol I noticed that about this community, nobody thinks about the longterm, and anyone who second guesses is called a troll or fud  Huh
You are actually a breath of fresh air and I thank for the courage to post about your long term view of this coin. Most of the people here seem to only care about the quick invest or quick buck or flip or mining, but in reality land for a coin to have actual value it must have some use other than just trading it back and forth like all these alt coins I see. Yes trading is fun even I enjoy it, but I also want to invest in something long-term, I am not a person who buys a coin and trades it the next day when it goes up 5%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Very happy with reddcoin Smiley

The price is higher than it was 3months ago, its rewarding to hold RDD long term. It seems every time something big happens price jumps, then stabilizes slightly higher than the previous highs. Devs are still active and have exciting plans for the future Smiley.

price jumps are really common. I think every altcoins encounters it especially when a dev announces that they are going to release some improvements
Activity: 119
Very happy with reddcoin Smiley

The price is higher than it was 3months ago, its rewarding to hold RDD long term. It seems every time something big happens price jumps, then stabilizes slightly higher than the previous highs. Devs are still active and have exciting plans for the future Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: