Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 14. (Read 688959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Started downloading reddcoin-qt wallet earlier this evening and now only ~2 weeks away from sending my few test coins over to see about this PoSv situation.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

its not going down.. its been 15sat these past days

Yes I am checking on exchanges its not moving just staying on this rate for last few days

I completely overlook this metric, it is for people that work on swing patterns and are glued to cryptsy chat window 24/7 not that there is anything wrong with it  Cool

By far more interesting is socialx program and fact that people , and I repeat, simply like design/name/ideas of this coin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
For those that don't regularly follow Reddcoin on reddit, the lead developer for Reddcoin made this announcement earlier today regarding Social X:

Social X: Architechture of a Decentralized System

Well worth reading.  A white paper on the topic is supposed to follow.

thank you, excellent was away for a while, I worry about REDD 0, remember I was right about SYNC, in above I like slow but very relentless schedule, 6 months, I like it because it is expected at the scope REDD is planning to do things, it seems no one is going anywhere
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Here is the error I get and I cannot find any info on what to look for to fix it.

Grab your wallet.dat file from your reddcoin roaming folder run %appdata% to find roaming. Put your wallet.dat file in a safe place so you don't lose your coins somewhere like my documents or whatever. Then reinstall reddcoin-qt or the social wallet. Download new source file from reddcoin.com

Hopefully you wallet is not corrupted.

let me know how this works out
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Here is the error I get and I cannot find any info on what to look for to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
SocialX was a great anouncement! When it gets implemented cryptoworld will change forever.. Cryptos will become social!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
My wallet crashes after POS is started on a windows 8 machine any ideas how I can fix it?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

WHen they hinted at Social X that is not what I was expecting. What a disappointment.

give them more time. It will be worth it
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
You're always talking nonsense, but you had not been asked here and did not ask your opinion.

This is a forum you imbecile, it is for people to express their opinions with or without your permission kid.

WHen they hinted at Social X that is not what I was expecting. What a disappointment.
Hooray! You came back to scatter shit? Oh well all be back to you. Good luck. Cheesy

When someone posts an opinion you attack them? I wouldn't want to be involved in any crypto that has the likes of you. This is why there should be a 18+ rule here.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
For those that don't regularly follow Reddcoin on reddit, the lead developer for Reddcoin made this announcement earlier today regarding Social X:

Social X: Architechture of a Decentralized System

Well worth reading.  A white paper on the topic is supposed to follow.
Activity: 378
I like this office hope I also have like this in near future but not for my any alt coin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Now that is an awesome office!
just made a wallet
Rr6FhFqy21ZQKK19R73UXrs4hrPDMCxx9m
can't wait to start trading

I think i saw that address from somewhere
Activity: 378

Yes I am checking on exchanges its not moving just staying on this rate for last few days
Any updates coming about this coin because now rate is again going some down  Smiley

Activity: 520
If I knew how to make apps, I would make a few that incorporated Reddcoin...I don't know how to make them though and I've got a few wicked good ideas!
Activity: 276
Redd needs more! If I had more disposable income I would start bounties, unfortunately I can't. I would love to see a network of sites blossom because of reddcoin.

Stuff like kickstarter for reddheads, youtube, freelancers, service, auction. blah blah blah or at least push the tipping platform through these areas. I feel good area to push reddcoin is in the online gaming community.

So far its just social, gambling and faucets. 
Pages:
Jump to: