Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 17. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
You guys are certainly positive and that is pretty awesome. I hope you guys the best of success.
Positive mind peoples have more chance of success in life and we all to need positive for this community and RDD

Couldn't agree more

An random example of how Reddcoin is used also on fora. Great. And nice to read some stories.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/freebies-giveaways/693162-reddcoin-giveaway.html

There you can actually get some free coins, like 1000 or more.
Thanks for sharing
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
You guys are certainly positive and that is pretty awesome. I hope you guys the best of success.
Positive mind peoples have more chance of success in life and we all to need positive for this community and RDD
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
An random example of how Reddcoin is used also on fora. Great. And nice to read some stories.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/freebies-giveaways/693162-reddcoin-giveaway.html

I don`t want to convince others as you do here, it`s good to let your opinion but your aproach is not that good in this thread.

Since I'm working in SEO field I can trust the big Google too among other sources, bellow you can see how searched the therm reddcoin is.

I definitely not rely solely on this charts.

https://i.imgur.com/LTMCLr1.jpg
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Alas! Nobody believes you. You need to shout loudly:reddcoin dead, dead, dead :DDDDDDDDD

And i know that he keep insisting to convince other over here. I don`t know man.. I always try to be productive with my time, don`t lose it on forums with no good reasons.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
no one really knows who faked it. Roll Eyes

I am sure it is safe to assume someone who would benefit from it. Wink

maybe you're right or maybe not  Wink

I am sure it is safe to assume someone who would benefit from it. Wink

"My investigation started out by trying to see if the subscribers were really active users on Reddit or not. I then went to work on the Twitter accounts as well. It does seem that some of the Twitter followers and Reddit subscribers are indeed fake users, possibly from a click farm in third world countries." - ReddcoinAPI

have you checked VTC, doge, and other altcoins. obviously there are many fake/shill acounts

I don;t doubt this is a very common thing, but to post it as a source for how popular this coin is when the source is in fact compromised my scientific side has to refute it on principle.

"My investigation started out by trying to see if the subscribers were really active users on Reddit or not. I then went to work on the Twitter accounts as well. It does seem that some of the Twitter followers and Reddit subscribers are indeed fake users, possibly from a click farm in third world countries." - ReddcoinAPI

have you checked VTC, doge, and other altcoins. obviously there are many fake/shill acounts
RDD has passed LTC on Reddit subscribers  Cheesy 22,585 for RDD and 20,849 for LTC

Next target. Pass LTC in marketcap $163,757,207  Grin

BOOM

Activity: 429
RDD has passed LTC on Reddit subscribers  Cheesy 22,585 for RDD and 20,849 for LTC

Next target. Pass LTC in marketcap $163,757,207  Grin

BOOM
And there was a huge dump just before he disappeared. I wonder how that vacation was funded?  Grin

there are lots of answers to that lol.
Activity: 280
time
well if you're wondering why the dev is not active the past week coz he went on a vacation. Yes we hope that you are wrong

There's only one conclusion to be made.
The DEV is in fact President Barrack Hussein Obama.
Whenever says something that people don't like, even when they are facts, they are just called a troll. I don't think you know what a troll is. I offer facts and advice on this coin. In any rate, Good luck, for your sake I hope I am wrong.

well if you're wondering why the dev is not active the past week coz he went on a vacation. Yes we hope that you are wrong

And there was a huge dump just before he disappeared. I wonder how that vacation was funded?  Grin

You wouldn't have commented that on btc forum if Satoshi dumped 20 BTC for his vacation...

Agreed. That is comparing apples to oranges when looking at market caps.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Whenever says something that people don't like, even when they are facts, they are just called a troll. I don't think you know what a troll is. I offer facts and advice on this coin. In any rate, Good luck, for your sake I hope I am wrong.

You wouldn't have commented that on btc forum if Satoshi dumped 20 BTC for his vacation...

Pages:
Jump to: