Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 12. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Code:
I have more than 250K coins. I used to mine this coin but I lost track its progress ever since. I'm wondering if it worth to hold or cash it into BTC and move on. It used to be a very good coin to mine the devs hurt it in my opinion but only time will tell. it could go either way.

it I get divs for holding then I have an incentive to hold the bag. Thanks.

Your coins have gained age but have you been running an active node? you need to have your wallet open and unlocked to stake coins in order to get a reward. This is the concept behind PoSV.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hello Gentlemen,

I have been holding Redd since the day it changed the algo but I have never seen divs. How often should we expect divs for this coin?

Thanks,

Well how many Redd do you have?  The more you have, the faster you will get a stake.

I have more than 250K coins. I used to mine this coin but I lost track of its progress ever since. I'm wondering if it is worth to hold or cash it into BTC and move on. It used to be a very good coin to mine the devs hurt it in my opinion but only time will tell. it could go either way.

it I get divs for holding then I have an incentive to hold the bag. Thanks.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hello Gentlemen,

I have been holding Redd since the day it changed the algo but I have never seen divs. How often should we expect divs for this coin?

Thanks,

Well how many Redd do you have?  The more you have, the faster you will get a stake.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hello Gentlemen,

Thanks,
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
it's represents messages to the tipbots used by reddcoin, dogecoin and change tip

Track'n thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
it's represents messages to the tipbots used by reddcoin, dogecoin and change tip
Tip reddcoin week is half way through.

More reddcoin tips (orange) are now being made than dogecoin tips (blue) and bitcoin tips by change tip (green)

Is that graph representing in BTC or in just single coins of each?
Tip reddcoin week is half way through.

More reddcoin tips (orange) are now being made than dogecoin tips (blue) and bitcoin tips by change tip (green)

5 days of staking to get a penny! 3  more months and you should have a shiny quarter!

Regardless glad you got it figured out.

A penny a day doubled, brother you do the math. Besides staking costs nothing and you get a small reward better than spending $5K on gear that is outdated by the time it reaches you.

Its not about the rewards for me with Reddcoin it is about the whole system. Reddcoin has the potential to bring in the general public. Its a coin that anyone can use and Mint without gear. It is the idea behind Reddcoin that will win.

In that case congratulations.
5 days of staking to get a penny! 3  more months and you should have a shiny quarter!

A penny a day doubled, brother you do the math. Besides staking costs nothing and you get a small reward better than spending $5K on gear that is outdated by the time it reaches you.

Its not about the rewards for me with Reddcoin it is about the whole system. Reddcoin has the potential to bring in the general public. Its a coin that anyone can use and Mint without gear. It is the idea behind Reddcoin that will win.
Happy to hear you sorted out your problem.

I got my first stake today I received 174.00333526 RDD reward, Keep those nodes open!
1.) Where you staking 24/7?
2.) approx. # of day's until you received your first reward after enabling?

Ya I stake 24/7 on my other PC and it was about 5-6 days after my first deposit ~170 000 coins were staked for 174 redd reward. My average weight is 55321 and total weight is 4924348
Nice.  Not too shabby really.  I've been staking just under that for the past couple of days.  Looking forward to seeing what my first payout is Smiley

5 days of staking to get a penny! 3  more months and you should have a shiny quarter!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I'm on reddit I will have to setup the reddcoin tipbot there for sure.
I imported my other key in to the social wallet ok and it is staking ok as well.
It is strange the other wallet will not work once sync'd and it tries to stake.

Also if you post around reddit reddcoin people are pretty tip happy so if you have interesting ideas or blah blah blah, its a quick way to add a few thousand RDD to your account.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Happy to hear you sorted out your problem.

I got my first stake today I received 174.00333526 RDD reward, Keep those nodes open!
1.) Where you staking 24/7?
2.) approx. # of day's until you received your first reward after enabling?

Ya I stake 24/7 on my other PC and it was about 5-6 days after my first deposit ~170 000 coins were staked for 174 redd reward. My average weight is 55321 and total weight is 4924348
Nice.  Not too shabby really.  I've been staking just under that for the past couple of days.  Looking forward to seeing what my first payout is Smiley
legendary
I will have to dump my private key from the non working wallet and import it I have a bunch more in that one as well.
Thanks for the info. Smiley

Your wallet is locked it will not stake while locked. It will take a few minutes after you unlock it before it shows that you are staking. It will most likely say that you have something like 4000 days to reward but you can ignore that, it will drop dramatically by the hour. Try to get up to 100 000 RDD to have a decent chance at getting rewards faster. leave your receive address, I'm not rich but I will send you a few to help you get started.
Activity: 378
Also if you post around reddit reddcoin people are pretty tip happy so if you have interesting ideas or blah blah blah, its a quick way to add a few thousand RDD to your account.
Damn I am not lucky I try many time on reddit but never have any good response just going with my own and have some RDD in my account  Cheesy
Your wallet is locked it will not stake while locked. It will take a few minutes after you unlock it before it shows that you are staking. It will most likely say that you have something like 4000 days to reward but you can ignore that, it will drop dramatically by the hour. Try to get up to 100 000 RDD to have a decent chance at getting rewards faster. leave your receive address, I'm not rich but I will send you a few to help you get started.
legendary
Yes I understand that from some other coins that do it as well.
It is a great feature indeed.  Cool
Is this normal though it has been running nonstop.  Still not staking the other wallet before it messed up would say staking after it sync'd.

I always do first thing.  I am not new to crypto just to Reddcoin.  Grin
The social wallet is sync'd but not staking I will check it in the morning and let you know how it goes.

Tip: Always back up your file wallet.dat incase something went wrong with your wallet

staking is also like a lottery its a chance if you get to make new coins or not
Activity: 602
I always do first thing.  I am not new to crypto just to Reddcoin.  Grin
The social wallet is sync'd but not staking I will check it in the morning and let you know how it goes.

Tip: Always back up your file wallet.dat incase something went wrong with your wallet

staking is also like a lottery its a chance if you get to make new coins or not
Pages:
Jump to: