Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 161. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I'm going to implement a ReddCoin "awarding system", or what-to-call-it, on my project cravegig.com and the in-development storiis.com (mobile app also in development). I don't know yet, if I can manage to do it before the official api/system, but if I do, I will switch to the official system when ready.

I'm thinking of something like this on cravegig: "Get a certain amount of ReddCoins for each crave your friends do after referering them, and donate ReddCoins to a concert you crave in order to make it happen. Get ReddCoins when sharing a cravegig band-profile on facebook. The venue that fulfills your crave will get your donated ReddCoins, which they can spend on advertisement etc.", and on storiis: "Show your appreciation of funny stories/words/users by giving them ReddCoins by the click of some Digg-like button.".

What do you think?

Also, i'm a php-developer and graphics designer to some extend. Tell me if I can help with something, maybe I will!

Someone should make ReddCoin-awarding-system-plugins for CMS-systems like Drupal, Wordpress. (I might make one for Drupal.).

I really do believe in this coin, and I like the developer's attitude.

Anyone made a faucet yet? I might try, but I don't have access to a server where I can install the wallet, so maybe it won't work.

Greetings from Denmark.

BUILD APP/GAME FOR FACEBOOK BY USING REDDCOINS, IT WILL GAIN PROFIT AND MORE PEOPLE.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm going to implement a ReddCoin "awarding system", or what-to-call-it, on my project cravegig.com and the in-development storiis.com (mobile app also in development). I don't know yet, if I can manage to do it before the official api/system, but if I do, I will switch to the official system when ready.

I'm thinking of something like this on cravegig: "Get a certain amount of ReddCoins for each crave your friends do after referering them, and donate ReddCoins to a concert you crave in order to make it happen. Get ReddCoins when sharing a cravegig band-profile on facebook. The venue that fulfills your crave will get your donated ReddCoins, which they can spend on advertisement etc.", and on storiis: "Show your appreciation of funny stories/words/users by giving them ReddCoins by the click of some Digg-like button.".

What do you think?

Also, i'm a php-developer and graphics designer to some extend. Tell me if I can help with something, maybe I will!

Someone should make ReddCoin-awarding-system-plugins for CMS-systems like Drupal, Wordpress. (I might make one for Drupal.).

Anyone made a faucet yet? I might try, but I don't have access to a server where I can install the wallet, so maybe it won't work.

Greetings from Denmark.

I am not a technical guy. but i guess it could be more atracting to me if the wallet address could be linked to the Social Network Account. It may have several options for you to chose how much coins you would like to spend when you click a "like" or "admire". For most ordinary people, something like the wallet address is really confusing cause different coins have different addresses. what they familar is something like the "account" or "account number".Hope reddcoin soars!    
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.

These types of projects add value to a coin -- THANK-YOU!!!
Activity: 7
When I saw the two-stage IPO trap, I knew the coin should definitely die.

A friend of mine thought it is pretty clever because it will keep a community working for the coin in next 90 days.

Agree. This concept introduced some ideas from the modern financing industry.If we take this project as an venture investment, the role we played in first stage is similar to venture capital did in first round of financing.Consider the risk we had taken, it is really ridiculous if you just sell your coin for a 5-10 fold price. The best strategy is that you just sell small portion of it and keep the remain. Then maybe you could get a 10x-20x return.

Activity: 54

What do you think?

Greetings from Denmark.
Activity: 224

A friend of mine thought it is pretty clever because it will keep a community working for the coin in next 90 days.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I start mining again when diff drops below 20.
Activity: 41
No buyers. No forum post. REDD dying ?
dies before birth ? Cheesy

no more mining,coins are dying Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
dies before birth ? Cheesy
I invested, also in stage 1 and still havent received an email for the coins.  When is this going to happen?

Hi everyone,

Let me give you a little update for this week.

We are aware of the situation with rdd.coinmine.pl that has more than 51%. We ask them to close registration yesterday and they did. They will keep registration close until the problem is resolved. Please switch your mining rig to other pool.

The giveaway we did before launch will be pay this week (before friday end). We still have to gather all the data, send an email to everyone and ask for their RDD address. We are doing this this week. No need to send us your address directly.

IPOC investor will receive an email this week explaining in more detail how the distribution will work (once again, before friday end). This week i'm building everything I needed to start the distribution on February 16th, the day after the IPCO close. Here a little reminder since I always receive the same questions.

Code:
IPCO investors will be rewarded in two stages. Stage one will close on February 1st at 11h59 PM PST before Reddcoin is released. 2.2 billion coins will be awarded to IPCO investors according to the amount of shares they own at this time.

Then, IPCO will close with stage two on February 15th at 11h59 PM PST. This time, 3.25 billion coins will be awarded to IPO investors according to the amount of share they own. Investors who got in stage one stay in stage two.

Every investors, stage 1 or stage 2, will receive their coins during a period of 90 days after IPCO close (1.111% per day). This is done to protect the market.

I will also update our FAQ with the latest questions.

A word on the exchanges situation. We are fine with exchanges listing RDD. It's a free market and if people want to sell or buy RDD we don't see any problem.

Thanks

Reddcoin

Stage 2 IPO should be made in such a way so that it will push up stage 1 price and still more favourable than buy from the market.
Activity: 159
Hi everyone,

I'm giving updates every day about what we are doing. Check our website and our posts here.

http://www.reddcoin.com/

I'm currently working on a Reddit tip bot that will be ready to test soon and probably release tomorrow. Ricky is working with the staff we hired on Odesk to build our viral campaign. We are looking for more service to increase awareness about Reddcoin. Every help request we receive was saved and we will contact you soon as your expertise are needed.

I will keep giving updates on what we are doing. Everything will be posted here and on our website. I know it can be hard so find my updates in the forum so I added a link to the latest update on the first post.

Thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 130
Hashrate is slowly climbing again, I welcome your hashes :-)

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://redd.freily.com:9443

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://redd.freily.com:9443 -u RfniMLPqcX8uSRjNGxhBmGZrbZZefWD4Tc -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

If you want to setup your own, software is here:

https://github.com/MathyV/p2pool-rav

Also, the code was merged to Rav3n's repo so anyone preferring that one can use it without worrying about nodes not connecting.
Activity: 308
WTH ppl are dumping and dumping this coin, i had high expentations Im going back to klondikecoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Devs should speak up now or this alt gonna die very soon. Sad
Activity: 252

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is giving away Reddcoins to miners. We have a constant flow of solved blocks and the pool is running smoothly. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and to mine with us!
Activity: 196
60 bitcoin ipo i feel sorry for the investors cant see this doing well. IMO

Jump to: