Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 162. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Only words... Nothing real. The price will hit at least 3 satoshis I think.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
the coin of the internet, pretentious i guess
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com is now 0% fees !

- Proportionnal - Payouts and credits updated every 2 minutes
- 1000 RDD / block bonus for finders still available
- 2 stratums server

214 blocks found so far, more miners needed  Tongue
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Okay yesterday we saw 6 satoshi, today 2 satoshi?

Dumping time !!

It's at 10 satoshi? I'm holding mine. It's not much, but I am not selling at these prices Tongue
Activity: 2
Activity: 252
Okay yesterday we saw 6 satoshi, today 2 satoshi?

Dumping time !!
Activity: 3
just dumped mine.

sorry. I know you're in your infancy. but I see no plans or so called "transparency" to make me want to stick around.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270

United-Miners Reddcoin pool is running well and finding / confirming blocks

https://rdd.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://rdd.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.

Cheers, we're getting some very nice blocks so far Smiley
Activity: 28
where I can Find giveaway?

Check out Redd.OakPool.com. We are giving away a 2,000,000 Reddcoin Stimulus Package Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
where I can Find giveaway?
Activity: 22
Volume increased but price is very low. This is going to be one big dump
Activity: 2
dunno man, this shit got dumped soooo fucking hard....
Activity: 3
I'm trying, somewhat unsuccessfully on reddit.

Where are we at? I have had almost 0 news on the website or reddit since it launched.

Are any developers recruited yet? Are there signups? Are there bountys?

I'm an eager developer looking for a project, and I took a chance on investing in this, so I would like to help it succeed.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
This coin is going nowhere fast without an active community.
Activity: 159
I invested, also in stage 1 and still havent received an email for the coins.  When is this going to happen?

Hi everyone,

Let me give you a little update for this week.

We are aware of the situation with rdd.coinmine.pl that has more than 51%. We ask them to close registration yesterday and they did. They will keep registration close until the problem is resolved. Please switch your mining rig to other pool.

The giveaway we did before launch will be pay this week (before friday end). We still have to gather all the data, send an email to everyone and ask for their RDD address. We are doing this this week. No need to send us your address directly.

IPOC investor will receive an email this week explaining in more detail how the distribution will work (once again, before friday end). This week i'm building everything I needed to start the distribution on February 16th, the day after the IPCO close. Here a little reminder since I always receive the same questions.

Code:
IPCO investors will be rewarded in two stages. Stage one will close on February 1st at 11h59 PM PST before Reddcoin is released. 2.2 billion coins will be awarded to IPCO investors according to the amount of shares they own at this time.

Then, IPCO will close with stage two on February 15th at 11h59 PM PST. This time, 3.25 billion coins will be awarded to IPO investors according to the amount of share they own. Investors who got in stage one stay in stage two.

Every investors, stage 1 or stage 2, will receive their coins during a period of 90 days after IPCO close (1.111% per day). This is done to protect the market.

I will also update our FAQ with the latest questions.

A word on the exchanges situation. We are fine with exchanges listing RDD. It's a free market and if people want to sell or buy RDD we don't see any problem.

Thanks

Reddcoin

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Do you feel its unfair to those who invested in before the launch of the coin since they are risking the chance of you just running away rather than after the release of the coin in which there are fewer risks? I have not invested but I would like to know your opinion.

Obviously, we don't feel it's unfair or we would not have done it this way. We understand there is no interest coming in first but we also believe everyone is aware of it. Just wait and stay tune, it's perfect with us.

Reddcoin
http://www.reddcoin.com

I invested, also in stage 1 and still havent received an email for the coins.  When is this going to happen?

That's disturbing. Write here please if you will get an email.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Do you feel its unfair to those who invested in before the launch of the coin since they are risking the chance of you just running away rather than after the release of the coin in which there are fewer risks? I have not invested but I would like to know your opinion.

Obviously, we don't feel it's unfair or we would not have done it this way. We understand there is no interest coming in first but we also believe everyone is aware of it. Just wait and stay tune, it's perfect with us.

Reddcoin
http://www.reddcoin.com

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Isn't it more profitable to buy into second stage of IPO than buying on coinmarket.io?

Not if you don't want to wait 90 days to receive your coins. I'd wager that's why most people are buying from coinmarket.io

Yep I understand but you can treat it like a long term investment then.
Activity: 7
So well how come the value dropped to 11-12 on coinmarket?
Is mining still profitable?
I'am mining with 1,2mh/s
Activity: 38
Ok I dloaded the mac wallet and for some reason it doesnt run on older version 10.6. Yeah I know I need to upgrade.

wonk
Jump to: