Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 165. (Read 688960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

I mine over 1 millions RDD/day, I guess it will goes down to 2 satoshis due to a lot of asic miners. I sold them all at 9 satoshis, wait until it is reaching 2 satoshis, I will buy them as fair price...

HOW???  What hardware you have? I'm luck if I get 20k RDD per day

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

Here
Here
and also see Here

Can we stay now and not gtfo?  Cool

Gtfo I guess. It's just some random pics from inet.

Btw, look, my current girlfriend.
**img removed to avoid clutter

C'mon guys, you acting like fucking babies. Such stupid FUD and trolling don't work anymore. If you want to start panic sell you have to do better than this. Ask your mums for some more pocket money, buy coins and actually dump them.

My mother? LOL are you 12? WTF has she got to do with the price of fish you imbecile... I'm in my 30's, have a steady job, a wife and 2 kids so I can hold my own just fine thank you very much. FYI I have been buying coins and trading them just like any sensible person has done. Just because you think it's FUD doesn't mean it is. What are you the FUD Police of the Internet? I'm showing links to these products, I never said they were real, I never said they were fake and I'm definitely not trolling. It appears you are tho, trying to troll me! Someone asked for pics and I provided links to them. Last I checked that's not a crime mate. Just so you know, because you're assuming incorrect information about me, I don't have any of these devices. In fact I mine with just 2 x 7970's a whopping 1.5MH which, if you took the time to go through my previous thread reply's instead of trying to be a keyboard warrior, you'd know this already. Heck you'd even see pics of my rig as well. I'm invested in these coins myself so why would I try and drive the price down when I'd like to sell these coins at some point...

P.S. If you really want to know if these devices are real or not, why not email the companies themselves and ask them? I'm sure they'll be able to answer any questions you may have. Maybe you could direct your FUD accusations to them instead of me. Just a thought...  Grin

ryannguyen18 is a classic troll and when you posted those pics it looked like you're playing along. I didn't read your previous posts so I had no idea what are you up to.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Come mine Reddcoin with us:

https://rdd.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (21) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
Activity: 192
Just an average guy with an average job!

I mine over 1 millions RDD/day, I guess it will goes down to 2 satoshis due to a lot of asic miners. I sold them all at 9 satoshis, wait until it is reaching 2 satoshis, I will buy them as fair price...

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

Here
Here
and also see Here

**img removed to avoid clutter

C'mon guys, you acting like fucking babies. Such stupid FUD and trolling don't work anymore. If you want to start panic sell you have to do better than this. Ask your mums for some more pocket money, buy coins and actually dump them.

My mother? LOL are you 12? WTF has she got to do with the price of fish you imbecile... I'm in my 30's, have a steady job, a wife and 2 kids so I can hold my own just fine thank you very much. FYI I have been buying coins and trading them just like any sensible person has done. Just because you think it's FUD doesn't mean it is. What are you the FUD Police of the Internet? I'm showing links to these products, I never said they were real, I never said they were fake and I'm definitely not trolling. It appears you are tho, trying to troll me! Someone asked for pics and I provided links to them. Last I checked that's not a crime mate. Just so you know, because you're assuming incorrect information about me, I don't have any of these devices. In fact I mine with just 2 x 7970's a whopping 1.5MH which, if you took the time to go through my previous thread reply's instead of trying to be a keyboard warrior, you'd know this already. Heck you'd even see pics of my rig as well. I'm invested in these coins myself so why would I try and drive the price down when I'd like to sell these coins at some point...

P.S. If you really want to know if these devices are real or not, why not email the companies themselves and ask them? I'm sure they'll be able to answer any questions you may have. Maybe you could direct your FUD accusations to them instead of me. Just a thought...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
How do I receive my IPCO coins?  Anyone?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm invested some BTC in this project. I want to be rich =)

Good time to buy.
Activity: 84
New Pool:
  • PPLNS payouts
  • Stratum, Vardiff
  • 0% fee
  • hosted in EU
  • 4-core CPU, 7.5GB RAM server

rdd.crapcoins.com
LAP
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'm invested some BTC in this project. I want to be rich =)
Activity: 56
hello

anybody knows what's with that 10000 redds which were promised for having reddcoin signature in profile ?

Thank you for info

Any answer please ...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

Here
Here
and also see Here

Activity: 183

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

Here
Here
and also see Here

yeah
Activity: 192
Just an average guy with an average job!

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

Here
Here
and also see Here

Activity: 84
New Pool:
  • PPLNS payouts
  • Stratum, Vardiff
  • 0% fee
  • hosted in EU
  • 4-core CPU, 7.5GB RAM server

rdd.crapcoins.com
Activity: 112
i want to buy few millions, its good price right now, before the pump.
We could even see 1 at this rate!

People can't sell fast enough it seems  Cheesy

sell now and buy as 2 satoshis for profit later...
Activity: 83
I switched to mining Redd just after launch, and I'm in on the second round IPCO, but for now I've switched back to mining Prospercoin as the difficulty has risen to quickly on this coin. Just hope I get back my IPCO investment Sad
Activity: 28
http://redd.oakpool.com/site_assets/mposcustom/images/oakpool-image-reddcoin.jpg

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!
Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins everyday!
Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Today's Unclaimed Reddcoin Winners:
• frun89
• jpatenaude

Please email us so we can send you your 10,000 Reddcoins. Visit Redd.OakPool.com for more details!
ryannguyen18, still no PICS.  So u def. should GTFO  Grin

it is in china, my friend mine it.. gridseed...
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We could even see 1 at this rate!

People can't sell fast enough it seems  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
 ryannguyen18, still no PICS.  So u def. should GTFO  Grin
Try to get REDD listed http://coinmarketcap.com/

and next traded on bigger exchange e.g. BTCE

then eventually to Cryptsy

every move should hopefully push the price 10x.

yeah u r right... right now I will buy 2 satoshis as fair price..

2 satoshis....why someone still buy 4-6 satoshis as no profit..
Jump to: