Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 166. (Read 688960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Coinmarketmap indeed!  Hell, even Leafcoin is on there.. So that wont be any problem

Oh, and about the Scrypt Asic miner? PICS or gtfo  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
Well it looks like the market is on its way down it seems.

Remember, IPO investors paid much less than 1 satoshi, so it is still profitable for them to dump at 1 SAT. I'm not going to wait.

Not to mention the whale-miners with their 3 million stash.
Activity: 224
Try to get REDD listed http://coinmarketcap.com/

and next traded on bigger exchange e.g. BTCE

then eventually to Cryptsy

every move should hopefully push the price 10x.
Activity: 183
And this is precisely why it is a great time to be selling.

I mean the top guy in the SMALL pool I'm currently in is mining over 3 million a day. 

I can assure you he is looking to sell some at these prices!

sell now or wait 1 or 2 satoshis
Activity: 130
Waw, the P2Pool hashrate dived from 60 to 5 MH/s overnight, if anyone was having problems resulting in leaving let me know, mkay?

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://redd.freily.com:9443

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://redd.freily.com:9443 -u RfniMLPqcX8uSRjNGxhBmGZrbZZefWD4Tc -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

If you want to setup your own, software is here:

https://github.com/MathyV/p2pool-rav

Also, the code was merged to Rav3n's repo so anyone preferring that one can use it without worrying about nodes not connecting.
Altcoin Mania!!!
And this is precisely why it is a great time to be selling.

I mean the top guy in the SMALL pool I'm currently in is mining over 3 million a day. 

I can assure you he is looking to sell some at these prices!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I mine over 1 millions RDD/day, I guess it will goes down to 2 satoshis due to a lot of asic miners. I sold them all at 9 satoshis, wait until it is reaching 2 satoshis, I will buy them as fair price...

HOW???  What hardware you have? I'm luck if I get 20k RDD per day

I can easily make 100k + per day, I mean I'm already at close to 200k and it's been maybe a day. 1.5 mh/s here, 1 million really isn't hard to get per day. Not everyone mines with 10 year old GPU's/CPU's.

I mine over 1 millions RDD/day, I guess it will goes down to 2 satoshis due to a lot of asic miners. I sold them all at 9 satoshis, wait until it is reaching 2 satoshis, I will buy them as fair price...

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

I dunno know, my friend in china mine for me, we share...

It will goes down to 2 satoshis..

why some people still sale at 9 satoshis, it will reaches to 6 satoshis faster...
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

HOW???  What hardware you have? I'm luck if I get 20k RDD per day

Scrypt asic hardware

pics or gtfo

Scrypt asic hardware
Activity: 104
Everyone mining with my pool must reset password through forgot password link.

You will not be able to login if you don't do so.

Mining still works as expected!
Activity: 83

In about 30 minutes, it's my guess we will be between 7-8 satoshis.

Going down  Shocked

better sell now to get profit 1st, don't be too late...
Altcoin Mania!!!
In about 30 minutes, it's my guess we will be between 7-8 satoshis.

Going down  Shocked
so scrypt asic already a reality? damn....

u check pool : coinmine.pl. some guys mine over 200 Mhz, I can't believe too....
Activity: 252
Theyre going down below 9 satoshi now.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
so scrypt asic already a reality? damn....
Selloff is just about to start, just monitor the buy/sell orders for 10 minutes and you'll see what's coming soon.

This, obviously is just my opinion, but I think a short term sell off is in the books. I'm getting out here and will see you guys at 6 satoshis  Cheesy

Once we're below 10, the bottom will drop out.

2 satoshis is better  Grin

I agree, I'm getting popcorn for this one.

I mean look, 17BTC worth of sell orders and only a measly 6BTC of buy orders?

I will sell here and rebuy lower.

I guess you're new here...should have seen moon. It was about 9 btc selling and 0 btc buying...for about a week Cheesy That was fun!

9 BTC selling for a week does not sound fun!!  Cheesy

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Selloff is just about to start, just monitor the buy/sell orders for 10 minutes and you'll see what's coming soon.

This, obviously is just my opinion, but I think a short term sell off is in the books. I'm getting out here and will see you guys at 6 satoshis  Cheesy

I guess you're new here...should have seen moon. It was about 9 btc selling and 0 btc buying...for about a week Cheesy That was fun!

9 BTC selling for a week does not sound fun!!  Cheesy
Activity: 104

This, obviously is just my opinion, but I think a short term sell off is in the books. I'm getting out here and will see you guys at 6 satoshis  Cheesy

Jump to: