Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 3. (Read 688924 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
hope REDD will rise up next month Smiley
Why next month? It will rise fire when the major project is announced which is still under construction.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hope REDD will rise up next month Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
so what is the ETA of Reddcoin starting to be accepted on social media like facebook and youtube

There is no ETA. Everyone WANTED it to happen. Changetip is the only thing making any headway for tipping on multiple social media.

Why are we stuck at 10-12 sat?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
so what is the ETA of Reddcoin starting to be accepted on social media like facebook and youtube

There is no ETA. Everyone WANTED it to happen. Changetip is the only thing making any headway for tipping on multiple social media.
Activity: 135
Activity: 193
If Cryptonator does not stake- can we add that feature?

That's up to Cryptonator, which is a third party wallet.  I am not sure that they are a good option long-term for you to be holding your coins, as ultimately the point of crypto is to put you in charge of your own money.  Doing otherwise adds trust to what is supposed to be a trustless system.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
i got the 1.4.0.0 wallet, backed up old wallet dat, so where do i put the dat  if it doesnt make a folder in the %appdata/roaming?

\AppData\Local\ReddWallet\daemon
Activity: 28
If Cryptonator does not stake- can we add that feature?
Activity: 45
i got the 1.4.0.0 wallet, backed up old wallet dat, so where do i put the dat  if it doesnt make a folder in the %appdata/roaming?
Activity: 658
I have approx 3.15 million RDD and am staking using the 14.0.0 QT wallet. I probably get a stake payment coming through maybe every 4 or 5 days and if I add them up and divide by the number of days I've been staking, it's around the 5% per annum mark, so I think it's working okay.

I had an experience a couple of months ago where a staking payment suddenly appeared and, as I was on my laptop connected via a free Wi-Fi in a shopping centre, I neglected to ensure the connection was still active and I later realised I'd lost my stake because the network mustn't have been able to confirm it. Since then any time a stake appears I make sure nothing prevents the wallet from working through the blocks confirmation to ensure the stake payment sticks.

Yesterday, suddenly a stake of around 2300 arrived but, incredibly, it only showed in my transaction list for about 20 seconds and then disappeared not to return! There was nothing wrong with my Internet connectivity at the time and I was surprised as I expected it to sit there and eventually be confirmed as the previous ones. Has anyone else had this experience?

It happens from time to time.  It's an orphaned block, the same as orphans from mining.  Basically, your wallet thought it found a block, but as it sent out that info to the network it realized that someone had beat you to it.  Happens to me occasionally.  The good news is that the coin age that had been spent on that block is essentially refunded, and it will find another block soon enough.

tl;dr - nothing to worry about mate!

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Another one's come through this morning and it's been confirmed this time, so all okay.
I have approx 3.15 million RDD and am staking using the 14.0.0 QT wallet. I probably get a stake payment coming through maybe every 4 or 5 days and if I add them up and divide by the number of days I've been staking, it's around the 5% per annum mark, so I think it's working okay.

I had an experience a couple of months ago where a staking payment suddenly appeared and, as I was on my laptop connected via a free Wi-Fi in a shopping centre, I neglected to ensure the connection was still active and I later realised I'd lost my stake because the network mustn't have been able to confirm it. Since then any time a stake appears I make sure nothing prevents the wallet from working through the blocks confirmation to ensure the stake payment sticks.

Yesterday, suddenly a stake of around 2300 arrived but, incredibly, it only showed in my transaction list for about 20 seconds and then disappeared not to return! There was nothing wrong with my Internet connectivity at the time and I was surprised as I expected it to sit there and eventually be confirmed as the previous ones. Has anyone else had this experience?

It happens from time to time.  It's an orphaned block, the same as orphans from mining.  Basically, your wallet thought it found a block, but as it sent out that info to the network it realized that someone had beat you to it.  Happens to me occasionally.  The good news is that the coin age that had been spent on that block is essentially refunded, and it will find another block soon enough.

tl;dr - nothing to worry about mate!
Activity: 658

hey, what are the best faucets for this altcoin?  Wink btw are there any easy to use web wallets for it?

http://freereddcoins.net/ is a list of reddcoin faucets.

An official web wallet is in the works.  If you want a light wallet, try the electrum wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
hey, what are the best faucets for this altcoin?  Wink btw are there any easy to use web wallets for it?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2ly4pu/psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst/

"
On Christmas I expect a lot of tipping in here, however I thought it would be nice to collect for a larger Tip-Present for our Moderator and Development team. What do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXXWHfJha4
UPDATE:
I created this address to collect the tips. Since this is about trust: if another (more trusted) member is willing to collect the RDD, we can switch over (or diversify addresses):
RbwiA2Nkdoj3RCKqhtcWW6DgstPrUgHJKk
I will give 100.000 RDD.
P.S.: I forgot to add, that staked coins will added as well, of course (however, I am not staking all the time, since I am still waiting for my RPi)
"

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
no tiki no laundry!

Translation-------+
tiki = volume       |
laundry = tradey  |
-----------------+
CCEDK.com with 10 RDD trading pairs, not listed!

Hello there,

I see that Reddcoin is listed on www.CCEDK.com exchange with an amazing 10 trading pairs, but dont see it mentioned here in your official thread, eventhough I notice exchanges so far is only offering USD, and at CCEDK they offer 4 different fiat pairs like USD, EUR, RUR and DKK.

Crypto pairs: RDD/BTC, RDD/LTC, RDD/PPC, RDD/NXT, RDD/BTSX, RDD/DRK

Fiat pairs: RDD/EUR, RDD/USD, RDD/RUR, RDD/DKK

That's great but, need volume.
Most of the pairs have zero volume.
Hey guys, i will accept RDD at http://Http://www.superhot.link

Whats this? Link is not working.
If its something adult, not interested.
What will you do to get more coins in PoSV, other than adding more coins?
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: