Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 10. (Read 688959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Thanks for the responses fellas.  I guess I just have some really poor luck when it comes to rdd :/

I've added a few additional coin's and will keep my wallet staking 24/7 for the next week or so and see if anything materializes.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yeah I have around 3MIL and don't get that kind of payout daily.
Anybody else using reddcoin-qt v1.3.1.2 and actually receiving any staking income?  I have been staking 24/7 on this version of my wallet since 9/7 and still have yet to receive a single payout :/

Im using v1.3.1.0-ga81515d-beta

Works like a charm

Sometimes get paid twice daily (diffrent addresses though)
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I am using that wallet and have staked twice in 2 weeks, it takes a while to gain rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Nothing here either but I know it is like the lottery.

Anybody else using reddcoin-qt v1.3.1.2 and actually receiving any staking income?  I have been staking 24/7 on this version of my wallet since 9/7 and still have yet to receive a single payout :/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How do I generate a key to import to the ReddWallet? I've tried everything and cannot escape the error's of the QT after moving to POSV on my Macbook Pro. A guy above mentioned that he was able to do it.

You want to export keys from Qt and import to Social Wallet?

I believe that is "dumpprivkey" - https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Original_Bitcoin_client/API_Calls_list

What wallet errors on Mac are you referring to?  There are not any that i am aware of.  Which wallet version are you using?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hi,

I've a conflict with a transaction :

État: conflicted
Date: 22/08/2014 15:07
À: ReSqsW1Va6DAnodVyZfn2h1x3333xGgcaE
Débit: -24 000.00 RDD
Montant net: -24 000.00 RDD
ID de la transaction: f593a4b76e39b9d9b6a57c0e6cd61ee22575ef46830435597c67f21b0033b3e2

What is solution ?

Thank
try asking on reddit the devs are active there
Activity: 124
How do I generate a key to import to the ReddWallet? I've tried everything and cannot escape the error's of the QT after moving to POSV on my Macbook Pro. A guy above mentioned that he was able to do it.
Activity: 28
Can anyone help with this problem I came back to from over the weekend? When I try to open Reddcoin Windows qt 1.3.1.2 it says:

Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\...reddcoin-qt.exe
File: src/checkpoints.cpp, Line 285

Expression: mapBlockIndex.count(hashSyncCheckpoint)

What does this all mean and how do I fix it? I have very recent backups of my wallets just in case. Thanks!

Tip:
Back up your wallet.dat file before doing anything. Its better to be safe than sorry

Yes. I have a recent backup of my wallet.

Delete everything in the folder that has the wallet.dat file -EXCEPT- the wallet.dat file.  This will delete the blockchain, which seems to have an error.  Then re-sync the blockchain.  It will take a few hours.

Thanks! I totally forgot about this solution for some reason...I tried deleting the qt and reinstalling but that didn't work (I did that prior to asking but forgot to mention it Tongue). I'm downloading the block chain no errors at the moment. Thanks for the help all!
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
I don't believe both wallets can be run at the same time, could be wrong.  I had tried the social wallet with the QT running and had an error last time.  Been running just the QT since.

Nope, running both wallets at the same time doesn't work.  Tried it, been told by /u/laudney on reddit that it does not compute.  Choose one or the other and go with it.  Enjoy!
Activity: 168
I don't believe both wallets can be run at the same time, could be wrong.  I had tried the social wallet with the QT running and had an error last time.  Been running just the QT since.
Can anyone help with this problem I came back to from over the weekend? When I try to open Reddcoin Windows qt 1.3.1.2 it says:

Assertion Failed!

What does this all mean and how do I fix it? I have very recent backups of my wallets just in case. Thanks!

Tip:
Back up your wallet.dat file before doing anything. Its better to be safe than sorry

I have covered this problem earlier. If you have a secure wallet.dat file back up move it to a safe location "my documents" where ever, then download a new QT install file from reddcoin.com. Reinstall the qt then replace the wallet.dat with your backup. Try the social wallet it is much better than the QT.

This works too.  You can try to Social Wallet alongside the Qt wallet I believe.  Then you can decide one way or the other.

Assertion Failed!

Tip:

I have covered this problem earlier. If you have a secure wallet.dat file back up move it to a safe location "my documents" where ever, then download a new QT install file from reddcoin.com. Reinstall the qt then replace the wallet.dat with your backup. Try the social wallet it is much better than the QT.

Assertion Failed!

Tip:

Delete everything in the folder that has the wallet.dat file -EXCEPT- the wallet.dat file.  This will delete the blockchain, which seems to have an error.  Then re-sync the blockchain.  It will take a few hours.

Assertion Failed!

Tip:

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Assertion Failed!

Tip:

Assertion Failed!

Activity: 11
I wewy wike da wedd coin.  Dat dumb doggy coin betta watch out.

https://i.imgur.com/wGje2cd.jpg
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: