Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 55. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Removed from Bittrex due to double spend

This is wrong. The rep have no idea.

This is obviously a bug with Bittrex trading engine. If you go to the trading page, you can see the stuck order. Everything is running 100% with the Reddcoin network and there is no attack going on. No wonder I never receive an explanation from the last trading halt.

Reddcoin

Hi, what's wrong with this transaction?

http://altexplorer.net/tx/1e3b1dd98c46866b6f27e56f9e224ac9367ede2092ce7ecb1d0323fba17e0056
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

This is obviously a bug with Bittrex trading engine. If you go to the trading page, you can see the stuck order. Everything is running 100% with the Reddcoin network and there is no attack going on. No wonder I never receive an explanation from the last trading halt.

Reddcoin

alright
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Reddcoin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

There is no double spend attack this has happened before with Bittrex and might be caused by a bug in the Bittrex trading engine, but the Devs have confirmed all is fine

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2bacl1/rdd_market_disabled_bittrex/cj3ed9d
Activity: 16
Activity: 52

Interesting. How did that happen?

Will it be getting put back on?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
possibly removed from Bittrex due to double spend...either that or they are doing a bad job at communication
Activity: 210
Will Change to POS ? when ?
Activity: 150

www.topsy.com

[/quote]

Much appreciated Cheesy
[/quote]

De Reddcoin on Bittrex is closed. what happen???
Activity: 299

[/quote]

www.topsy.com

[/quote]

Much appreciated Cheesy
Activity: 700
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I'm a fan of RDD, but you must be kidding me with this 'chart'. It would be impressive if it were compared to coins that were actual threats! Not to mention the chart spikes right when the dev starting making the RDD tipbot twitter account very active. Good grief... hahaha! Thanks for the laugh!

You must be a blast at parties! Cheesy Anyways go big redd!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I'm a fan of RDD, but you must be kidding me with this 'chart'. It would be impressive if it were compared to coins that were actual threats! Not to mention the chart spikes right when the dev starting making the RDD tipbot twitter account very active. Good grief... hahaha! Thanks for the laugh!

I simply chose the coins that reddcoin rubs shoulders with on coinmarket.

@T.Stuart can you possibly pass on the URL to get this info please? Is it in google public data? thanks Smiley

www.topsy.com
Activity: 55
Watch Reddcoin this summer. We are going to grow, oh yes...  Grin

http://i61.tinypic.com/2cpde9y.png

Activity: 299
Watch Reddcoin this summer. We are going to grow, oh yes...  Grin

@T.Stuart can you possibly pass on the URL to get this info please? Is it in google public data? thanks Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Watch Reddcoin this summer. We are going to grow, oh yes...  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
its the final countdown!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
lololol, i didn't see this coming. Probably somebody has accumulated large amounts of rdd and now needs to unload. Wink

They could have already unloaded to BTC Wink
Pages:
Jump to: