Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 59. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
is RgiQWpMfLZqaQX2qjDVy6XgEQFp5ewmTFq reddcoin adress?
Posting address here is not allowed any mode can ban your account and lock this thread you can send pm to OP for confirmation
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
why REDD still not be listed on MintPal.

I think it should have been listed on this monday, right?

It will be added soon one of the Mintpal people confirmed it on IRC and via support tickets. Just got to be patient because of the whole Vericoin debacle.

Source (http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2awkya/screenshot_update_from_mintpal_in_freenode_irc/)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
why REDD still not be listed on MintPal.

I think it should have been listed on this monday, right?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

4) it has pissed off a certain portion of the existing altcoin community (Personally I like that bit a lot  Grin).

Never looked at it this way, I kind of like that too! See you on mars!
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Looking at all the evidence out there, the time is ripe for a new rising star.

At the beginning of the year it was Doge.

Dark came next.

A slew of wannabes have followed.

This summer and beyond Reddcoin is going to go wild. And I think it's the alt with the best long-term prospects:

1) it's a serious project, not a lucky joke.
2) it's aimed at the biggest market by far - social media and everyday internet users - not paranoiac nerds.
3) it has an enthusiastic and proven dev team in for the long haul.
4) it has pissed off a certain portion of the existing altcoin community (Personally I like that bit a lot  Grin). The current altcoin community is tiny, with a massive over-representation of scammers and con-artists. Bring on the new kids I say: real people who are in it for fun.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Bought into RDD at 4 satoshi best decision ever, good developers + patience = happy me.

I am in no doubt this coin will continue to grow over the next few months, with POSV and the Social Wallet coming out things can only get better. Contribute to the community at reddit.com/r/reddcoin and

don't panic at the price swings all part of the crypto world we live in who remembers the 2 satoshi days hehehe.      

The great thing about RDD is that it has been ridiculed by a lot of the community for months, resulting in many of the usual P&D crews ignoring it.

So it has a higher proportion of normal people  Grin on board - people who actually like to see a good project evolve.

I have been mining it for a couple of weeks, so it is nice to see the price go up as it just seemed too low for what it was, plus got lots of coins now for when the POS part starts.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Bought into RDD at 4 satoshi best decision ever, good developers + patience = happy me.

I am in no doubt this coin will continue to grow over the next few months, with POSV and the Social Wallet coming out things can only get better. Contribute to the community at reddit.com/r/reddcoin and

don't panic at the price swings all part of the crypto world we live in who remembers the 2 satoshi days hehehe.      

The great thing about RDD is that it has been ridiculed by a lot of the community for months, resulting in many of the usual P&D crews ignoring it.

So it has a higher proportion of normal people  Grin on board - people who actually like to see a good project evolve.
Activity: 9
is RgiQWpMfLZqaQX2qjDVy6XgEQFp5ewmTFq reddcoin adress?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

I got in at 6! Good job to you!

Got in @ 6 too.  Cool
Activity: 1008

smart  guy  Grin
Activity: 700
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

I got in at 6! Good job to you!
Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 699
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I've been waiting more then 15 days for this transaction from Craptsy to confirm.

http://altexplorer.net/tx/1e3b1dd98c46866b6f27e56f9e224ac9367ede2092ce7ecb1d0323fba17e0056

Why the hell i've not the coins available in my wallet yet?
Let me guess it's Craptsy's fault again?
use ticket system

I see they put 0 fee in that transaction is that the problem?
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
    I'm making spingames for coins that don't have them,  and are currently cheap to risk in games of chance for fun.
    I'll add balances to players that change their username from Player_1234 to something (click on the username),
I signed up last night and plaied with a few coins, feel free to send a few more to my account. It's KsGuy on your site Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I've been waiting more then 15 days for this transaction from Craptsy to confirm.

http://altexplorer.net/tx/1e3b1dd98c46866b6f27e56f9e224ac9367ede2092ce7ecb1d0323fba17e0056

Why the hell i've not the coins available in my wallet yet?
Let me guess it's Craptsy's fault again?
use ticket system
Pages:
Jump to: