Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 56. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
lololol, i didn't see this coming. Probably somebody has accumulated large amounts of rdd and now needs to unload. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
A quick google trends comparison with the coins we rub shoulders with at the moment on coinmarketcap...

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
Reddcoin will reach the price of DogeCoin in its golden era for sure Grin HODL
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Dear Reddcoin Community,

we just wanted to let you know about the latest release of Crypto-Trade.com, which introduces a significant set
of changes and improvements, such as:

- Tiered memberships (lower your trading fees down to 0.02%!)
- Altcoin voting system
- Complete new design
- New charts and order-depth insights for all currency pairs

In addition to that, we added Reddcoin to our voting page, so it runs for a RDD/USD & RDD/BTC listing on our site!
https://www.crypto-trade.com/voting

For more information about Crypto-Trade, please visit our -new- official thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7934075

www.crypto-trade.com
Invest. Trade. Be free.
Activity: 150
Anyone selling REDD? Yes? Don't!!!! lol

waiting for 200 sat  Grin
Activity: 168
Anyone selling REDD? Yes? Don't!!!! lol
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
dont' sell at low prices
Activity: 159
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What is the config for reddcoin qt called? (is it in appdata?) I'm trying to stake and I cannot find it.

%appdata%\Reddcoin\Reddcoin.conf

If it doesn't exist, create it. If you aren't on the testnet, you can't stake.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
What is the config for reddcoin qt called? (is it in appdata?) I'm trying to stake and I cannot find it.

I think you need the next version of the wallet. It is available for testing but as far as I understand.
You will have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 140
Are you looking for a reliable reddcoin pool with an approachable staff? Give chunkypools a try!

Activity: 231
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Oh that dump!!  Shocked
Trouble is, it takes so long to get your RDD onto exchanges, that there isn't a lot you can do about it. People are probably panic selling, whilst some people, like me that have them in our wallets, cant do much, apart from sit and watch, as it would be a couple of days before you can even see them in the exchange.

Good time to hoover some up whilst they are cheaper I guess.

Coin Pump & Real up moves can be identified easily. Pump means a move up for no reason.
Whereas a real move will have a backing of a good news.
Reddcoin moved up on real demand over solid good news. Look at the charts(market history) we will get it.
We can find good buy volumes and low sell volumes. Never compare Reddcoin with other alts.
After a good price up move there will be some selling or consolidation, that's normal and needed for further up move.

Even the low has moved up. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Oh that dump!!  Shocked
Trouble is, it takes so long to get your RDD onto exchanges, that there isn't a lot you can do about it. People are probably panic selling, whilst some people, like me that have them in our wallets, cant do much, apart from sit and watch, as it would be a couple of days before you can even see them in the exchange.

Coin Pump & Real up moves can be identified easily. Pump means a move up for no reason.
Whereas a real move will have a backing of a good news.
Reddcoin moved up on real demand over solid good news. Look at the charts(market history) we will get it.
We can find good buy volumes and low sell volumes. Never compare Reddcoin with other alts.
After a good price up move there will be some selling or consolidation, that's normal and needed for further up move.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Oh that dump!!  Shocked

I am all loaded and ready for moon ride, buddy. Dont wanna play short, so holding my coins and see where we ll go in few months time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Oh that dump!!  Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: