Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 89. (Read 688959 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
A user from IRC is complaining that the windows wallet download is not working. I have confirmed that this is TRUE! Will an admin please fix this ASAP!

Thanks!
Activity: 27
Smiley

Today's crypto coin is Reddcoin!

http://www.todayscryptocoin.com/Reddcoin/

@TodaysCrypto

Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi there!

Can anyone PLEASE explain to me in a easy way to remove the block chain on a mac?
My wallet is stuck also at 45188......and now i am waiting for my coins.
I am not an expert with mac computers, i really hope someone can help me out.

Thanks a lot,

Billy

Hi Billy
im on a mac and could help a little bit. If your wallet isnt syncing make sure you run the latest version.
Did you transfer coins from a pool or exchange to your wallet? If so then please let us know which case it is to see if they are on correct fork.
Then we look for option #2

Thanks for wanting to help me out. I have withdrawal the coins from a exchange

Check out my response
Check out http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/1350/where-is-bitcoin-information-wallet-dat-stored-on-os-x and just replace Bitcoin with Reddcoin. Remember to back up wallet.dat before removing the blockchain.
Also, after removing the blockchain, you would need to update to the latest version of Reddcoin.
Activity: 5
Hi there!

Can anyone PLEASE explain to me in a easy way to remove the block chain on a mac?

Thanks a lot,

Billy

Hi Billy
im on a mac and could help a little bit. If your wallet isnt syncing make sure you run the latest version.
Did you transfer coins from a pool or exchange to your wallet? If so then please let us know which case it is to see if they are on correct fork.

Thanks for wanting to help me out. I have withdrawal the coins from a exchange
Activity: 54
Developers:

May I advise you to create some kind of fixed procedure for when new wallet updates are released and people need to update? Just to be prepared.

Also, some kind of notification system for this purpose. Either email-subscribtion or in-wallet notification.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

New Coin-Swap market is up, check it out! As before, no wallet storage. Create an order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When an order processes, you get instant payout back to your wallet.

* New Feature *
You can reload your order balances. This is great for setting your mining pool payout address to your order deposit address. It will just keep loading the order. You can change the price of your order once per minute.

AKA Auto-Sell

RDD/BTC
RDD/DOGE

Please, please don't pair us with doge.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

New Coin-Swap market is up, check it out! As before, no wallet storage. Create an order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When an order processes, you get instant payout back to your wallet.

* New Feature *
You can reload your order balances. This is great for setting your mining pool payout address to your order deposit address. It will just keep loading the order. You can change the price of your order once per minute.

AKA Auto-Sell

RDD/BTC
RDD/DOGE
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

MooPool is Now Mining Reddcoin! (Open-Beta)
The Future of Pooled Mining!

~Other Coins We Support~

~Affiliate Program~
Invite and Earn 50% of MooPool's Cut!

~Pool Specifications~
2% Tax (50% of tax goes to referrer)
CoinSeer Mining Engine
Proportional Payout
Optimized Stratum Back-end
Transaction Malleability Ready!
Variable Difficulty
Affiliate Program
Automated Wallet Backups

~CoinSeer Mining Engine~
MooPool is proud to announce CoinSeer, our custom built, in-house mining engine. CoinSeer was designed from scratch with the goal of bringing extreme efficiency, reliability, expandability, security, complete customizability, and ease of use to cryptocoin mining. CoinSeer gives us the ability to develop more ways to earn and promote growth, while continuously providing a better user experience. With never before seen mining capabilities, MooPool wants your suggestions on how to grow!

~Server Specs~
99.9% Uptime
Redundant Servers
DDoS Protection
400 mbps Connection
32GB RAM
SSD drives

~Special Features~
Enhanced Security Measures
High Speed Site Built on Dedicated Infrastructure
One Account (No More Account Per Coin!)
Verbose Statistics with High Refresh Times
Clean, Easy to Navigate User Interface
Automatic, Manual, or Daily Payouts
Optional Automatic Altcoin Sales with Cryptsy

~Under Active Development~
Getwork for Older and Mobile Clients
SSL Certificate
Ticketing System for Support
More Stats
Increased Security (always)
Community Interaction
Easy Start Scripts

Activity: 14
Hey... check out this one. Seems like a more practical approach than Redd's initial grand plans. Redd's prices are depressingly low too  Angry Just hope it doesnt end up as a 1 sat coin....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525420.new#new

I don't understand Ripple. I have tried, but just can grasp the larger picture. If you think you can help me (vid link, etc), please do!! 
Activity: 22
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Activity: 280
Hey... check out this one. Seems like a more practical approach than Redd's initial grand plans. Redd's prices are depressingly low too  Angry Just hope it doesnt end up as a 1 sat coin....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525420.new#new
Activity: 294
Check out http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/1350/where-is-bitcoin-information-wallet-dat-stored-on-os-x and just replace Bitcoin with Reddcoin. Remember to back up wallet.dat before removing the blockchain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi there!

Thanks a lot,

Billy

Hi Billy
Activity: 5
Hi there!

Thanks a lot,

Billy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm having an issue sending RDD from my wallet. I've tried to send RDD to two exchanges now and it always ends up with 0 confirmations. Even when left for a day. Any thoughts?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
RDD is added into an Chinese exchange as blow:

ecoinfund.com

its detail introduction linking is :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030
Pages:
Jump to: