Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REDV] | Redvolution - New contest airdrop ! - page 2. (Read 50614 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I did everything and my name not on the list
Why ... Please help[/b]
0x6D36B2A5eC940964d6625967C2AE37C01fc1a086

https://b.top4top.net/p_786pw99y1.png
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Nice project.
Good luck Dev.
Activity: 54
It would be nice to see this token in listing on all well known exchanges, I guess
Activity: 378
nice project..

i am looking forward to this and hopefully will make in the crowdsale...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Waiting for more info how to convert my BTCRED to REDV. Can somebody help me?

Hi!

I haven't got any answers yet. How can I change/convert my BTCRED -tokens to REDV -tokens? I assume BTCRED -tokens are now worthless?
Activity: 12
nice try
Activity: 196
Redvolution (REDV) is a token, a cryptocurrency, based on the Ethereum network. Redvolution is also a project : creating a cross-platform, easy-to-use, secure and multipurpose wallet for all of the Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 180
Very Promising Project, Looking forward to more updates from the able team and hopefully participating in the incoming ICO PROJECT    This project looks promising.
Activity: 23
Awesome project, a functional ERC-20 wallet will do wonders for the mainstreaming of cryptocurrencies.

Referral code: http://vy.tc/em39S60
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Wait when coin will on Binance.

Lol, don't bet on it.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Even I enter this contest in the beginning and have done all proposals, plus change my logo and name on Telegram, plus have some referrals in, my rank felt from #500+ to #1508 right now. This means my position worth now 150 RED what is around $6 dollars in BTC and I guess I can even be pushed out until the end of the contest at 18. February. This doesn't look right to me and it looks more like BIG customers attention rip-off.
Also after I've posted this on Telegram I've got banned?!

STAY OUT OF THIS SCAMVOLUTION!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
When do you suppose it is going to catch its own glory and its red token price? It was as high as the blue token, but now I cannot even find it on etherdelta.
Activity: 198

I wonder why disqualified? I went through the bookmarks to copy your link. I was not going to register again.
Waiting for more info how to convert my BTCRED to REDV. Can somebody help me?
Activity: 27
what is going on with this coin, is there really a active team behind it?
i think the smartest move will be for me to sell all my funds, or is there any news that will motivate me to hold on to them
Activity: 448
Hello dev
I recommend you apply for listing on Medium. Its totally free , just follow the instruction
https://medium.com/cobinhood/how-to-get-your-coin-listed-on-cobinhood-exchange-c8a77cfb2c69
Hi!

I bought some BTCRED tokens some time ago. Now I found that this is renamed to Redvolution. Do you automatically send same amount of new tokens to all addresses that holds BTCRED, like it supposed to do in Ethereum platform? Or how can I swap them?
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
This thing was worth a lot more when it was called bitcoin red. I wonder when you will get back to etherdelta and other exchanges.
I looked at it and it is not even officially on etherdelta. Unofficially, its price is low low 0.00005 ETH per token. 500 tokens are worth only 0.025 which barely covers the gas money to send it to etherdelta and sell.
Wake up developers!
Activity: 4
Wait when coin will on Binance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Bitcoin Red Coin?

Bitcoin Red Coin sees itself as the next generation of Bitcoin. Compared to Bitcoin the cryptocurrency should be cheaper and faster.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/bitcoin-red-coin.html
Pages:
Jump to: