Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer - page 13. (Read 19210 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I really didn't understand how this works pardon my low understandings!
I mean how do you send money without the Recipient knowing that those money came from blockchain network? 
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.

Lol, even if India is against the adoption of cryptocurrency, it doesn't stop the fact that lots of Indians are involved in it. We are talking about making lives easier but then again, I understand your point. I too hope there is a way around this because India is certainly a big market.

if the option of converting your cryptocurrencies also in the form of remittance, the whole indian community will come in this way. Ofcourse Remco will be hugely successful by that fact.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
According to the bar plot shown in the ANN post, India is top in the list of remittances made. No doubt. It will also stay always in the top for next years also.

True, India uses remittance a whole lot. I also don't see anyone overtaking them and I think they will fully adopt the Remco solution as it will be easier for them.

India is against crypto currency and adaptations. Remco is completely in crypto world. Not sure how they can conquer Indian market with their tokens.

Lol, even if India is against the adoption of cryptocurrency, it doesn't stop the fact that lots of Indians are involved in it. We are talking about making lives easier but then again, I understand your point. I too hope there is a way around this because India is certainly a big market.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers
What is the name of the parent company?

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon
There are also other options like live Q&A with the CEO, does REMCO has one already? if they don't they should try it out.

yeah, its usually called AMA (Ask Me Anything ) and i think it is really important but since they are just starting i will advise they add that to their planning as well as meetups
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
As mentioned in roadmap parent company private sale. So just want to know that which is this parent company? I mean Remco already have any partnership with any company?

As far as I know, the parent company behind REMCO is VTNglobal. VTN has already  business relationships and partnerships with some big companies, mentioned in the White Paper on page 3.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
This transfer of money, will be offered for any type of fiat currency or just dollar and euros? Can  also use to transfer altcoins?

I think I have recently read a post by the founder, in which he confirms that you can transfer all cryptocurrencies. and I'm sure the same goes for Fiat. Why should that only work in EUR and  Dollar? Transfers are the same in every currency

Somebody also raised the question about converting the cryptocurrency into their home country currency when they make remittance. That feature would be one of the unique if it is available.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
This transfer of money, will be offered for any type of fiat currency or just dollar and euros? Can  also use to transfer altcoins?

I think I have recently read a post by the founder, in which he confirms that you can transfer all cryptocurrencies. and I'm sure the same goes for Fiat. Why should that only work in EUR and  Dollar? Transfers are the same in every currency
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Our parent company has Money transmitter and mobile payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions with millions of
subscribers

I keep seeing the 'parent company' being mentioned, I've struggled to find this information online. Has anyone successfully contacted the REMCO team and found out this information?

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question
I am also interested to see that the name of parent company. I never heard about it at anywhere or might be I missed this information.

Yeah,  Just saw some replies here about that parent company? I also didn't know that they have some informations about it? Or anyone have a link to this information?

So the way this is all structured is:
The mother company VTNGlobal registered in the US
VTNNetwork the sister company registered in Nigeria
Remco Software is an entity under VTNGlobal
I've wrote about them here: https://steemit.com/remittance/@ethninja/remco-the-crypto-money-order-with-a-plus

Yeah, nice information. Also you written nice article buddy,  I was not aware about this above things also. Hope so more articles will comes soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
subscribers

questions like this are best answered in their telegram channel i would advise you head to their telegram channel with such question
I am also interested to see that the name of parent company. I never heard about it at anywhere or might be I missed this information.

Yeah,  Just saw some replies here about that parent company? I also didn't know that they have some informations about it? Or anyone have a link to this information?

I've wrote about them here: https://steemit.com/remittance/@ethninja/remco-the-crypto-money-order-with-a-plus

Is it true Remco token is registered in Nigeria and not in USA? I thought it is also registered with the parent company in USA. Correct me if I am wrong..
Activity: 392
As mentioned in roadmap parent company private sale. So just want to know that which is this parent company? I mean Remco already have any partnership with any company?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
subscribers

Very easy. Go through the website or any of their social media and read most of their articles or news. You can even find such information from the web site.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
subscribers

They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

Thanks for sourcing this out man, they sure have the qualification, is USA their headquarter?

Remco team should schedule AMA sessions, many people have questions regarding parents company. I hope they come up with such session soon
There are also other options like live Q&A with the CEO, does REMCO has one already? if they don't they should try it out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 490
subscribers

Activity: 630
subscribers

Activity: 392
subscribers

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
The problem is that the pie has been divided into pieces in the money transfer market for a long time. Regulators will not let you work in accordance with the law on money laundering.
One violation and the project will be closed and you will find yourself in prison. I advise you to think about how to protect yourself from such actions of the state. May enter kyc for every transfer?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Onam have their whitepaper already in 9 languages. Is there any plan about release whitepaper in more languages?

No need for any more languages if you ask me. 9 foreign languages in my opinion is already a lot vlbut anyway, I believe they have reasons for that number though.

That's true. Already have in 9 languages that's enough. But I seen in their telegram channel they are planning for more languages.
Activity: 280
subscribers

Pages:
Jump to: