Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~ - page 2. (Read 26691 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Dear Fitness76 and EpicName,

We understand your frustration, but we also understand that it is not free to mine coins.  We hope that people will respect what we are doing and not underbid us. We are in this to help people and the more support we have the more people we can help.
To everyone,
If you don’t like this idea then this is not the best coin for you, but will still always welcome you to voice your opinions and continue to be part of our community and one of our miners. The more people involved the better. If for some reason ANYONE has questions on what we are trying to achieve please ask.
Also remember if we don’t reach our goal of $150 we will put in our own money to cover the difference. As posted already, not counting additional rescuecoin donations, this month we are only looking to raise $15 of the $150 by selling coins.

We would greatly appreciate if all miners, traders, speculators, investors, etc... will not sell their coins under the 50 satoshi price until our coins that are being used for to raise money for people in need is sold.
We appreciate the person or people that have already bought 3k of our rescuecoin donatoin on C-Cex.

Thank you all for the continued support!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Hi Rescuecoin tem,

That was a lot nicer than I think I put it, still bugs me that people don't care enough to want to help one another. Since I can't buy the donation pre-mine on c-cex, either post or PM the donation wallet address for this sale. I'll pick up 20 blocks/10,000 coins for now, hopefully it helps. I should be able to grab some more in a day or 2.

Have a Good Day.

Hi Fitness76,

thanks a lot for your support!
The BTC Wallet address for the exchange is 18zJTHy7Sde6BZ131AfaqUagVDSuQt9nEx
Please tell me your RSCC address and I'll sent it to you!

Again, thanks for your support!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

We understand your frustration, but we also understand that it is not free to mine coins.  We hope that people will respect what we are doing and not underbid us. We are in this to help people and the more support we have the more people we can help.
To everyone,
If you don’t like this idea then this is not the best coin for you, but will still always welcome you to voice your opinions and continue to be part of our community and one of our miners. The more people involved the better. If for some reason ANYONE has questions on what we are trying to achieve please ask.
Also remember if we don’t reach our goal of $150 we will put in our own money to cover the difference. As posted already, not counting additional rescuecoin donations, this month we are only looking to raise $15 of the $150 by selling coins.

We would greatly appreciate if all miners, traders, speculators, investors, etc... will not sell their coins under the 50 satoshi price until our coins that are being used for to raise money for people in need is sold.
We appreciate the person or people that have already bought 3k of our rescuecoin donatoin on C-Cex.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Hi Rescuecoin tem,

That was a lot nicer than I think I put it, still bugs me that people don't care enough to want to help one another. Since I can't buy the donation pre-mine on c-cex, either post or PM the donation wallet address for this sale. I'll pick up 20 blocks/10,000 coins for now, hopefully it helps. I should be able to grab some more in a day or 2.

Have a Good Day.

To everyone,

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Activity: 34
I know that everyone is free to do what they want with their coins, but placing a sell order below what the rescucoin's devs are trying to sell to raise money for a donation is not right. If anyone reads this and it is their order or anyone knows who's order is at 45 sat please be kind enough to remove it or ask the person to remove it. The rescuecoin dev team is already putting up most of the money for the donation. Even if all the coins sell they are only getting about $15 and are going to donate a minimum of $150. I hope that it was just done on accident without knowing that rescuecoin is raising money for their monthly donation. If they were trying to raise money for anything other than their monthly donation I wouldn't have said anything.

Have a Good Day.

This actually makes me really mad. I don't get why people do this.

The Dev.'s want to raise money for the donations and those kind of people just want to make profit.
Sure, everyone wants to make profit if they mine coins with their electricity but this coin is to help people in need at first and not to make profit.

I know that everyone is free to do what they want with their coins, but placing a sell order below what the rescucoin's devs are trying to sell to raise money for a donation is not right. If anyone reads this and it is their order or anyone knows who's order is at 45 sat please be kind enough to remove it or ask the person to remove it. The rescuecoin dev team is already putting up most of the money for the donation. Even if all the coins sell they are only getting about $15 and are going to donate a minimum of $150. I hope that it was just done on accident without knowing that rescuecoin is raising money for their monthly donation. If they were trying to raise money for anything other than their monthly donation I wouldn't have said anything.

Have a Good Day.
I donated 1500 coins on top of the 1250 coins already donated Wink
Maybe some others will donate as well.

Thank you EpicName for your rescuecoin donation!
Also thank you to Fitness76 and  Andrea Brückner for your rescuecoin donations as well!

Your welcome. Glad to support a worthy cause. Will donate some more later too. I will also help if there isn't enough sold to reach the minimum goal for this month's donation!

Have a Great Day

Thank you EpicName for your rescuecoin donation!
Also thank you to Fitness76 and  Andrea Brückner for your rescuecoin donations as well!
Activity: 34
Hello Everyone,

I don't know if everyone here saw this, but there is a twitter promo going on for rescuecoin. I'll quote the tweet below.

"For 250 #rescuecoin follow and tweet us @rescuecoin what charity you think does the most good and why. Bonus given to the best tweet!"

Have a Great Day!

need more followers

I agree, but I seem that they are doing more things to do just that. I for one, am happily surprised, they are actually following this quote “Put your money where your mouth is”. They already did the 500 donation and now ensuring that there will be a donation this time as well, with or without community support. Great job on following through on some promises! Too many coins out there that don't.

Have a Great day!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,

I don't know if everyone here saw this, but there is a twitter promo going on for rescuecoin. I'll quote the tweet below.

"For 250 #rescuecoin follow and tweet us @rescuecoin what charity you think does the most good and why. Bonus given to the best tweet!"

Have a Great Day!

need more followers
Hello Everyone!

We are getting ready for our second donation! Which will be made on September 6th.
We will be selling the pre-determined monthly amount of the pre-mine which is 55,555 RescueCoin, plus the 1250 RescueCoin that have been donated. We are aiming to raise at least $150 for this donation from this sale, so we are going to be selling these coins at 50 sat each, with 2 options to buy them.
First way is directly from us in 500 Rescuecoin blocks, so each block is 25,000 sat.
The second option is to buy them from C-Cex. We will list 20,000 of the Rescuecoins on C-Cex for at 50 sat each, and can add more if demand warrants it.
We ask that current miners/holders of Rescuecoin to not under bid us on C-Cex so we can raise the money needed for our donation.
As you can see we are offering this round of pre-mine coins at a lot less than the current sell orders, some of you may ask why. There are several reasons, but mainly it is to say thank you to all of our supporters out there, by giving them a chance to buy in at a much lower price than the coins are currently being sold at! We also believe it will help increase the number of people that own Rescuecoins and thus increase our number of supporters. Any coins that are not sold will be bought by the dev team to make sure we reach our $150 minimum goal no matter what!
We believe in our coin and will continue to show you that, by our actions!
Also don’t forget to vote for your favorite charity, less than a week left, at our site http://rescuecoin.org/voting/ we have over a 100 votes casted already!

Thank you all for your continued support!
The RescueCoin Team
Hello Everyone,

Have a Great Day!

Thank you very much for pointing that out!
Furthermore we still have the Facebook Promo where you can also get 250 RSCC if you post your wallet address.
Hello Everyone,

Have a Great Day!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Rescuecoin (RSCC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rescuecoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
nice idea but the low price seems to make it unworkable, its a shame ppl are so greedy and wont support such a project with a few btc
New Block Explorer Up and Running.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/RescueCoin
Thank you for that, animalroam.

Charity Wallet:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SJRc9JLyEEZNqLoQH8rtpxYu2MY33HRbFw

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

This is great! Glad the block explorer is up and running. Also nice to see the donation premine exactly where it should be Smiley

Thanks for the transparency!

Have a Great Day!
New Block Explorer Up and Running.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/RescueCoin
Thank you for that, animalroam.

Charity Wallet:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SJRc9JLyEEZNqLoQH8rtpxYu2MY33HRbFw

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Dear Community,

in spite of some criticism after our last entry we would like to inform you about the following news of RSCC.
Our Voting of the monthly donation action is online on our homepage. http://rescuecoin.org/voting/
Please, look at all organizations suggested by us and vote for your favorite(s).
Of course you can suggest new organizations here in the talk which we will add in our voting.
If you want, you can as well donate some Coins to our charity wallets. At the moment we use RSCC and Bitcoin, but if you would like to donate in another currency, we can setup that as well.
Our next donation will be in September.
Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/rescuecoin and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rescuecoin
We still believe in our plan to help "people in need".
For this plan we need your support as well as your trust.
It lies also in your hands whether our next donations can be hand over or not.
We, the team of RSCC have done a lot to achieve our plan. And we will also do everything for it in the future.

Thank you very much
The RescueCoin Team
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Well said.  It is definitely true that the crypto community is all about greed.  This is why many of the coins that try to help people aren't popular anymore.  I wish the community could change that.

It's only a matter of time. It all falls. Only valuable coins will remain. Just wait and do not break down.

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Well said.  It is definitely true that the crypto community is all about greed.  This is why many of the coins that try to help people aren't popular anymore.  I wish the community could change that.
Pages:
Jump to: