Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~ - page 3. (Read 26691 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Very well said dev! It's amazing how so many of us, me included, take for granted simple things like clean water, food, electricity and other basic day to day things we are lucky to have.

I am very happy to still be a supporter of rescuecoin's mission to help those in need!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

+1
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Very well said dev! It's amazing how so many of us, me included, take for granted simple things like clean water, food, electricity and other basic day to day things we are lucky to have.

I am very happy to still be a supporter of rescuecoin's mission to help those in need!

Have a Great Day Everyone!
Activity: 52
Dear Community,

today we have discussed once more and would like to inform you about the following:

Unfortunately, only a few persons are convinced by our concept. We think that is a pitty.

Nevertheless, we will not give up reaching our goal of RSCC. For this we still need the support of those which already support us, but also from new people in the cryptocurrency world.

We don’t want Miners who mine only because of greed. We need Miners who accept and support us as a team and our plan/concept.

Our monthly donations are in the center, not the greed. We don’t want to be compared to scammer, liars or coin dumpers. If you criticize us, please use valid arguments or proof and don’t just claim sth.

We are completely aware that the cryptocurrency world is mostly about profit which everybody would like to make. And we have nothing against that – in fact we want that everyone makes profit. But profit is not everything in the world. We think it’s clear that charity and helping people in need has also a right of existence. We already have handed over our first donation about 500€, although we were not at a stock exchange at that time.

Everybody here in the talk and also in the cryptocurrency world can depend any minute on medical help. But a lot of people in the world can’t say that about themselves. We want to help people who need money for medicine, operations, living, etc. For example people with malaria need medicine. This medicine is not expensive but they still can’t afford it. We think if we all stick together we can help a lot of people – and you (as a single person) are not affected too much. Especially if you just gained a lot with Cryptocurrencies by trading or mining.

Thank you that you read our opinion.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

This coin can have some interesting [rescue] applications.

Good luck!
Hey community,
www.Lightninghash.com has been closed!

Please only use http://rsc.hashlink.eu/index.php for mining.

The RescueCoin Team
Lightninghash.com has been here since day one. We didn't come in late. Please support us. stratum+tcp://lightninghash.com:4001 u-wallet address p-x

This morning we were over 1 gh/s .

Lets get there again

sent my miner to your pool Wink
Hi community,

we're now listed on www.C-Cex.com !
We have more things to do in the next month.
We already planned to make an other donation at the beginning of September ! More information coming soon !

Our first donation pircture of 'CFO-Kinderdorf-Nepal' is now on their website ! http://www.cfo-kinderdorf-nepal.de/

We still hope for your trust and are always open for new ideas from you guys!

The RescueCoin Team
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Lightninghash.com has been here since day one. We didn't come in late. Please support us. stratum+tcp://lightninghash.com:4001 u-wallet address p-x

Lets get there again
You still donate 1% of all mined coins to the donation wallet ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Lets get there again
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Nice to see RSCC on C-CEX!
First exchange, very nice.

Welcome to C-CEX, glad to have RSCC as an option to trade.
Nice to see RSCC on C-CEX!
First exchange, very nice.
Activity: 42
We've enabled our C-CEX API, now you are able to see estimated BTC/day profit based on last transaction. So make some trades  Cool
Happy mining @ Hashlink Wink

Great! Thanks I'll switch my miners over to it Smiley

Have a Good Day!

I'm glad we're more and more useful !

Best regards!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
As we spoted higher interest in Rescue Coin past few days, we've added the coin to our US Stratum Wink
Please check Getting Started Page . Happy Mining!

Great! Thanks I'll switch my miners over to it Smiley

Have a Good Day!
Activity: 42
As we spoted higher interest in Rescue Coin past few days, we've added the coin to our US Stratum Wink
Please check Getting Started Page . Happy Mining!
difficulty at 35. join before the diff is too high Wink

Edit: @hellobilljoygo

What's the problem about it ? The Devs want to give the community an exchange.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I appreciate the hard work of everyone.  Here is a faucet: http://cryptoarrow.com/faucets/rescuecoin/.  Please donate and keep it filled so others can use it Smiley.

Thank you animalroam for helping us out!
We really appreciate your work!!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

No problem, do you mind donating to the faucet?  I decreased the payout to 1 rescuecoin.

We donated 5.000 Coins as well
I appreciate the hard work of everyone.  Here is a faucet: http://cryptoarrow.com/faucets/rescuecoin/.  Please donate and keep it filled so others can use it Smiley.

Thank you animalroam for helping us out!
We really appreciate your work!!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

No problem, do you mind donating to the faucet?  I decreased the payout to 1 rescuecoin.

donated ~5000 coins again! Smiley
Hi all,

the voting at c-cex will end tomorrow at 09.00 UTC.
We are in currently in the lead with a big advantage due to the support of one team member and a friend of his.
Please continue voting for us so that we will get to the exchange fast.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Pages:
Jump to: