Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE! - page 13. (Read 1300509 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I am using a Windows wallet just fine with ANS/NEO. The 24th of July will likely see the introduction of the new NEO wallet. The only thing you need to make sure is that you get your wallet from the official ANS/NEO website.
[/quote]

I've just opened the wallet fromhttps://otcgo.cn
Is that the right website for the ANS webwallet?
It's quite confusing for an IT novice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Yes, of course the coin flew! That's what a promising coin means!
---
I did not expect the price of Antshares to rise so fast, I used to see the price of Antshares at 10k sitting now has doubled  Wink

I like fast rise.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Looks great. Professional and attractive. It is one of the projects that give me security to hold.
The future looks hopeful. Cool Cool Cool

Neo is a $ 20 minimum project.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Is there someone else who did not got his signature campaign reward?

Somehow I don't think you will be getting an Antshares reward for running a Primalbase signature.

Somehow it is good to think before write, you can save tons of shits. Antshares signature campaig ended months ago.
Activity: 6
https://neotracker.io

We built a blockchain explorer for NEO and would love your feedback! We hope it provides some value to the community.

This is just an initial release, we plan to add much more functionality in the near future, such as auto-refresh and a more stable blockchain scraping process. If you notice anything broken or that could be improved please let us know by commenting here or sending a private message!
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
HI Everyone is it true that if I left my ANS coins on the ANS wallet I can receive free ANC? did I need to set up anything or just leave the wallet there and its all automatic. Thank you.

Yes. Full instructions are here: http://docs.antshares.org/en-us/node/gui.html

TL;DR: Install wallet. Sync it fully. Transfer ANS into wallet (from your exchange, etc.). Under 'asset', you will see ANC start to accumulate with each block (~0.45 ANC/1000 ANS/day). Important: to be able to use the ANC you gain, you will have to transfer your own ANS to yourself...like send from your own wallet to your own wallet. Sounds weird, but doesn't cost anything, you can do it at any time, and it's required to make it work. No idea why. Also important: the wallet only holds whole numbers of ANS, and e.g. Bittrex charges 0.35 ANS to transfer. So, for example, if you transfer 10.30 ANS from Bittrex to your wallet, you will lose 0.35 to Bittrex, leaving you with 9.95, and then you will lose the 0.95 because you can only have whole numbers (you can have non-whole-numbers on the exchange). So...ideally always transfer N + 0.35 ANS, where N = the largest whole number you can manage.

Good luck.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
HI Everyone is it true that if I left my ANS coins on the ANS wallet I can receive free ANC? did I need to set up anything or just leave the wallet there and its all automatic. Thank you.
Activity: 211
There is actually any news about a wallet for this tokens/coins?
Would like to secure mine ANS better than on an exchange

Here is a FAQ with the answers to basic questions:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6j7lwu/faq_collection_thread/

I am using a Windows wallet just fine with ANS/NEO. The 24th of July will likely see the introduction of the new NEO wallet. The only thing you need to make sure is that you get your wallet from the official ANS/NEO website.

fine. so i will be waiting the last 7 days

You can already use the current one. Does not really matter....it is the same thing in principle and you will be earning a little more ANC/GAS that way (unless you bought them at Binance instead of Bittrex).
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

fine. so i will be waiting the last 7 days

legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Generates at the same speed whether you claim them or not.

Also you can claim them ASAP or claim them in 50 years. They'll still be there and won't go missing.

I figured this^ to be the answer. Thanks for confirming, plasmoske! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
I recall reading somewhere that 50% of these ANS are held by the developers. Is this correct or mis-information?

If you watch the 16th of June 2017 conference video I just posted, you will have the precise breakdown of that. In short: The developers do not own those shares.....they manage them to promote the interests of NEO holders. Of those 50 million, 10 million will be used for promotion and development, 15 million will be used to work together with other companies, 10 million will be used over time to pay the NEO management and 15 million will be used for all kinds of unforeseen events. So in short I think the management team will receive 10 million NEO shares over the life time of the project, but they have no other salaries. So all in all I consider it a very fair value proposition. Per year 15 million of those 50 million can enter the market at most, but I expect most of those shares not to hit the market at all and Da Hongfei made clear that he expected the first year expenses to be a lot lower due to the rise in price of NEO.

Compare that to the always continuing yearly 30% inflation that Ethereum has..... NEO would appear to be better thought out than Ethereum in all respects, but it will take some time for people to realise that. Likely NEO will even further improve the voting process on bookkeepers for even greater security (but the details are a bit much to go into).

One thing to keep in mind is that the main focus of NEO is initially China and not the international sphere. The NEO management has chosen to put more accent on the central development of the core matters before rolling them out as this ensures a higher quality ultimately. NEO actually took aim directly at Ethereum in that conference that Ethereum's too swift decentralised development lead to all kinds of issues. I have faith in that they know what they are doing and they have proven at various times that they certainly are willing to listen to the community.

From what I understand NEO also has some cross-chain patents which would seem to imply that NEO knows how to integrate NEO with other blockchains and thereby over time make it a central hub in the entire blockchain network.

----------------------------------------------------------------

New more Western block chain explorer for NEO:

https://neotracker.io/
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
I recall reading somewhere that 50% of these ANS are held by the developers. Is this correct or mis-information?
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
Are there plans to have a desktop wallet client for Mac anytime soon? Will Mac users ever be able to claim GAS/ANC? Seems unfair! I hold about 1000 ANS currently and would like to add to that but I would like the reward of ANC
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi,

How much is the fee if I will transfer my Antshares from my PC wallet to exchanges or different address? In bittrex it is 0.35 antshare to send to your address but how about the other way? Thanks
ANS is indivisible, Bittrex writes 0.35, and takes 1 ans
Between local wallet without commission
Activity: 6
Hi,

How much is the fee if I will transfer my Antshares from my PC wallet to exchanges or different address? In bittrex it is 0.35 antshare to send to your address but how about the other way? Thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Somehow I don't think you will be getting an Antshares reward for running a Primalbase signature.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Also I have  a question what will be with my ANC coins which I got in wallet having some ANS ? Now I see ANS being rebranded but I didn't see or may be miss some words about ANC. It was not planned to be added to exchanges as separate asset but was to be announced at later point but that point didn't come yet, so what next ?
Pages:
Jump to: