Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 24. (Read 107936 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
This project is moving forward and there are like what... 2500 worst scam shitcoins actually.

We can compare ROI with the competition and the be honest I think we are better than 70%, and in a sense everything is possible in the future.

I think a good question to ask as a 'product' are something like this.

Did the coin is cool?
Did peoples want it?
How bad people want it?
How bad I want it?
What are my strategy so peoples will be part of it?

I think is about be proud of, it's about 'tuning the engine' for the best performance.

Well you all see the big picture.

Maybe, we just need to study the winning coin and ask why there are winning so much.

But in my book ROI dev do a great job. Smiley Thank!
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
I also TD mostly all my coin, I have over 1 millions now. If one day valuation can reach close to 1$ it will be amazing.

I think realistic figure is about 0.1$ and it still amazingly very good if it can touch this!

It's a very competitive world, but ROI can win, every coins can. It's all about peoples here in the community to Team up for this!

Helping each others to 'grow!'

Wish that this coin will bring us freedom and....  somes happiness! Smiley

The odd of roi coin winning in the long run is tough since there are over 3000+ other coins in the market who are also competing to become successful. Not to mention new coins and tokens are added daily to make things worse for a good project like roi coin to shine

Roi coin need to offer something of value to become valuable or else its just another shitcoin.

I don't want to be rude but that's the way it is. I know the coin is still in its early stage but we have to speed up or else we will get left behind and never recover. Just look at hodl coin 2year passed and still no value.

I don't want roi coin to become another worthless CPU mining coin.

Yes there is a lot of competition and almost every day new coins enter. To make it more difficult CoinMarketCap doesn't easily list new coins any more and exchange listing fees are insanely expensive.

Right now ROI has some road map items coming up that should benefit us.

I know hodl coin is struggling right now but don't rule it out just yet I think it is an awesome coin and it just may surprise you very soon!

Yeah I know. I believe in this project that's why I don't want to see this coin fail. Its just that when I see other new coins are going ahead of us it makes me disappointed that's all. I know about ROI roadmap and yeah it looks promising especially the e commerce in Q3 I hope you guys can complete all objectives on time

As for hodl coin well I have a small amount myself don't know what will happen in future hoping you are right about the 'surprise' part

The dev team is working hard and the ecommerce plugin will be ready ahead of schedule. This is a big deal because it means anybody with a Wordpress Woocommerce E-commerce site can begin accepting ROI coin as a payment. We are also working with some others who are already excited to get this installed and working on their sites.

Check out this code snippet below to get an idea of the work that is in progress...

Code:
class Roi_Gateway extends WC_Payment_Gateway
{
    private $reloadTime = 30000;
    private $discount;
    private $confirmed = false;
    public $roi_daemon;

function __construct()
    {
        $this->id = "roi_gateway";
        $this->method_title = __("Roicoin Gateway", 'roi_gateway');
        $this->method_description = __("Roicoin Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce. You can find more information about this payment gateway on our website. You'll need a daemon online for your address.", 'roi_gateway');
        $this->title = __("Roicoin Gateway", 'roi_gateway');
        $this->version = "1.0";
        //
        $this->icon = apply_filters('woocommerce_offline_icon', '');
        $this->has_fields = false;

$this->log = new WC_Logger();

$this->init_form_fields();
        $this->host = $this->get_option('daemon_host');
        $this->port = $this->get_option('daemon_port');
        $this->address = $this->get_option('roi_address');
        $this->username = $this->get_option('username');
        $this->password = $this->get_option('password');
        $this->discount = $this->get_option('discount');

// After init_settings() is called, you can get the settings and load them into variables, e.g:
        // $this->title = $this->get_option('title' );
        $this->init_settings();

// Turn these settings into variables we can use
        foreach ($this->settings as $setting_key => $value) {
            $this->$setting_key = $value;
        }
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
You can point clients to your own wallet. But you will be working on mining the full block on your own. On the cluster we now only mine empty blocks that give you 120 coins for your time Cheesy Roi coin is the only coin in the world of Crypto coins that you can do this on. Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
Its the only coin out there that has a true cluster to solo mine on. Others just use a pool set to pay the finder for the block and steal a % from the finder. We give you all the block and take the confirming the txs out of the block for you so you dont have to find the hash for the block and confirm the txs. We let the pools do the confirming of TXs.
Not only is ROI a game changer for the coins, wallet and the devs but its also a game changer in the ways it can be mined.

We removed the TXs to make solo mining easy vs mining on your own wallet. Cheesy

So with this update, what is best option to mine in this cluster, open more instances (for a max. 400h/s open 4 instances) or one instance is ok ?

I have not had chance to do the big work at the min in regards to leaving miners on it and giving each instance its own address. If you are running 2 or more instances you should use a diff payment address on each one. This helps to stop dupe shares.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Running in the cluster for 24hs don't got anything switched back to pool.

Same here. My luck is bad so I switched to pool mining as well  Undecided
I also TD mostly all my coin, I have over 1 millions now. If one day valuation can reach close to 1$ it will be amazing.

I think realistic figure is about 0.1$ and it still amazingly very good if it can touch this!

It's a very competitive world, but ROI can win, every coins can. It's all about peoples here in the community to Team up for this!

Wish that this coin will bring us freedom and....  somes happiness! Smiley

The odd of roi coin winning in the long run is tough since there are over 3000+ other coins in the market who are also competing to become successful. Not to mention new coins and tokens are added daily to make things worse for a good project like roi coin to shine

Roi coin need to offer something of value to become valuable or else its just another shitcoin.

I don't want to be rude but that's the way it is. I know the coin is still in its early stage but we have to speed up or else we will get left behind and never recover. Just look at hodl coin 2year passed and still no value.

Yes there is a lot of competition and almost every day new coins enter. To make it more difficult CoinMarketCap doesn't easily list new coins any more and exchange listing fees are insanely expensive.

I know hodl coin is struggling right now but don't rule it out just yet I think it is an awesome coin and it just may surprise you very soon!

Yeah I know. I believe in this project that's why I don't want to see this coin fail. Its just that when I see other new coins are going ahead of us it makes me disappointed that's all. I know about ROI roadmap and yeah it looks promising especially the e commerce in Q3 I hope you guys can complete all objectives on time

As for hodl coin well I have a small amount myself don't know what will happen in future hoping you are right about the 'surprise' part
Activity: 57
Running in the cluster for 24hs don't got anything switched back to pool.

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!

Activity: 36
Do you guys deposit what was mined already?
For 12 month deposit look pretty awesome, of course of this unique project will live a long

Not every miner term deposits but many do. This is why there are very few coins up for sale on the exchanges.

Because the term deposit has a big multiplier a lot of users opt to take advantage of that.

In the future the term deposit rates will have to be lowered because we will need to have a control on any inflation issues.

What if all miners and traders will deposit all there coins? Is that possible? What will happen?
For 12 month deposit look pretty awesome, of course of this unique project will live a long

I did. 98% of my coins are deposited for 12 months already. Nothing much will happen for now since the coin is only few months old. Plus the 593% interest rate is very lucrative  Grin

Not every miner term deposits but many do. This is why there are very few coins up for sale on the exchanges.

Because the term deposit has a big multiplier a lot of users opt to take advantage of that.

In the future the term deposit rates will have to be lowered because we will need to have a control on any inflation issues.
Activity: 23
Activity: 66
You can point clients to your own wallet. But you will be working on mining the full block on your own. On the cluster we now only mine empty blocks that give you 120 coins for your time Cheesy Roi coin is the only coin in the world of Crypto coins that you can do this on. Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
Its the only coin out there that has a true cluster to solo mine on. Others just use a pool set to pay the finder for the block and steal a % from the finder. We give you all the block and take the confirming the txs out of the block for you so you dont have to find the hash for the block and confirm the txs. We let the pools do the confirming of TXs.
Not only is ROI a game changer for the coins, wallet and the devs but its also a game changer in the ways it can be mined.

We removed the TXs to make solo mining easy vs mining on your own wallet. Cheesy

So with this update, what is best option to mine in this cluster, open more instances (for a max. 400h/s open 4 instances) or one instance is ok ?

I am still on the cluster but in the client I don't see anymore the hash rate and I started without -P and just got the message below nothing more, any idea when will be stats page online ?

[2018-04-26 00:51:49] LONGPOLL pushed new work

edit: found the hash rate just removed the -q (quiet)

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Hello Team, I tried connecting to all pools listed here with all miners i could find and none of them seems to connect. Is this coin still alive?
roi.suprnova.cc works fine for me for several months now.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Hello Team, I tried connecting to all pools listed here with all miners i could find and none of them seems to connect. Is this coin still alive?
Activity: 1
Hello my fellow ROI coin miners,
I am haveing a he** of a time with the roi coin wallet the past week because it refuses to sync propperly. I redownloaded the wallet and that does not seem to help.

IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Cluster Node update:

The cluster now ONLY mines new EMPTY blocks.
In a bid to make Solo Mining easy we have now removed all network transactions from the cluster.
So mining the cluster you just work to find the block.
No more working to find the block and then working to confirm each network TX.
This is a 1st for any coin and is "Unique" to ROIcoin can not be done on any other coin.

1st network block mined on the new cluster. As you can see it holds 0 network TX's

https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/block/0000000ede24b424d4cb2dedde46a9af53ab313a7079a35d596342556589a595

Could you roughly estimate how much this increases the chances of finding a block by cluster-soloing? I tried this a couple of weeks ago with my Xeon 1230v3 (4 instances) but didn't have any luck for several days...

Well the game has changed now when it comes to mining the cluster. Lots of empty blocks are being mined. I my self mind one about 10 mins ago.

https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/block/00000009cd0c969af80df603828275624d28e62e21bad31fb7293d57dc6493d3

That was mined with just 200 hash.

A friend of mine was telling me he mined a block on the cluster with just 90 hash. Terns out he had put -t 4 instead of -t 24 lol

His block can be seen here.

https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com/block/0000002b3aedd97dd6c8185aebfe3a9bcfc132128be8f6db3c8acd39ac9a60e7

Let me tell you he was very impressed that with 400KH on the network he hit a block with just 90 hs.

How I can start mining in the cluster ?

Edit:

I just asked because I was getting error 401, but now it's running fine.

But there any way to do a cluster locally like make you own cluster node ?
Pages:
Jump to: